Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JPMorgan Knocks Bitcoin Again  (Read 1558 times)
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

Too many news about it even though it isn't really matter whatever he said about bitcoin, look at the price which stand still above $3750 instead of drop back below $3500. I'm getting tired to read all of this sh*t, because it's not him who spread the words but many people in this forum did it. Although many article/news wrote his comments about bitcoin, we should just ignore it. Why many article/news report about his words again and again? Whether they were paid to do so?
I strongly agree with you, the news just triggered the panic just, as happened yesterday, they make news with the aim of playing politics that they want to buy bitcoin at a lower price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:44 PM

The last screams of a down going dynasty  Grin

But it's clear to see he's trying to threaten crypto also with the help of gouvernments. I hope so much that these legalized criminal bankers will vanish in the past once and for all. Our children or grand children will ask us why we were so stupid to be ruled by those criminals.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:39:20 PM

It has not been enough that people have stolen their money for years. I guess now it comes to bitcoin and its derivatives. I do not know how to get rid of these greedy people from these thieves.It could not be expected that JPMorgan would not make money from bitcoin and people dealing with it.they tried and found out ways to get rid of such fuss and get the bitcoins cheaper than people's hands. please stay calm and do not sell your bitcoins to these greedy people.I am sure they are still looking for the bottom of the bitcoin prices.How do we stop this JPMorgan?

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

Like the boy who cried wolf, its possible CEO's and analysts will lose credibility everytime they proclaim "the sky is falling" & people look up to realize the sky is still there.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Most of the smart people in the world won't fall for the same trick twice. These CEO's and analysts may only erode their own reputations by spamming the same "bitcoin is dead" paid advertisements repeatedly.

There has been market manipulation to raise the value of bitcoin higher, and market manipulation to decrease the value of bitcoin to create a lower buy in position to set up the next high. They're two sides of the same coin.

Best case scenario is more will become educated as to these economic and financial matters and comprehend the intricacies which drive them. An educated and informed public is yet another thing that could drive the overall price of bitcoin/crypto higher as people are better informed as to the advantages of bitcoin which is more free from market manipulation and scams than most regulated currencies/markets.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:04:04 PM

JP Morgan knocks Bitcoin again you say?

I guess it means the price is going to crash again soon and they will buy even more Bitcoin.

(Time to buy more Bitcoin myself too. hahaha)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

I am getting ready for the panic selling of the scared and weak hand people that are in bitcoin. I am planning to buy more bitcoins when the price goes down hard because i love buying sale items and also getting a lot of cheaper bitcoins so whether it is bad news for the holders, it is still a good news because that is a huge discount coming in bitcoin.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:58:23 PM

Obviously he's really preventing an inevitable bitcoin revolution. That's understandable becaise he's considering bitcoin te be a threat to their control over the market. That's not going to put bitcoin down though for sure.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:21:31 AM

If JP Morgan knocks Bitcoin it means nothing because last time they did this they ended up buying.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

Jamie Dimon most like would like to have another entry point on buying Bitcoin. The last time they announce some bad news about Bitcoin JP Morgan chase actually bought millions worth of Bitcoin. As the price drops again most likely they will buy again. This is their strategy bash so price will get lower and when they have enough Bitcoin they will hype it to make the price sky rocket.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:08:34 AM

Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency

Jamie Dimon is at it again.

Expanding on his recent criticism of bitcoin, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase bank is again out in the media warning "it will end badly" for the tech. In a fresh round of press interviews, Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies – thanks to bitcoin, ethereum and initial coin offerings (ICOs) – and believes governments will soon crackdown on the phenomenon.
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/dimon-knocks-bitcoin-again-crackdown-likely-on-worthless-cryptocurrency/

Previously action:
https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
Mr. Dimon is scared...scared of losing billions! He is threatened by the cryptocurrencies having effect to the fall or decline of the banking system. Mr. Dimon is not the main man..he is just the "man at the front desk" playing puppet for someone on the high chairs. They have seen the great opportunity of earning vastly via cryptocurrencies and so they would like to get their greedy dirty hands into the system trying to find a way to manipulate it..All this is frustrating to many. The SHARKS are seeking their prey! Bottomline,  it’s all politics!  Wink

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:14:36 AM

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.

Does he not realize that this is so obvious that he's threatened by a currency so far beyond his realm of understanding?

Cars are evil. They're going to kill all of the horses on the road! Lololol.
i287853

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:40:56 AM

Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency

Jamie Dimon is at it again.

Expanding on his recent criticism of bitcoin, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase bank is again out in the media warning "it will end badly" for the tech. In a fresh round of press interviews, Dimon told CNBC he is concerned about a flood of cryptocurrencies – thanks to bitcoin, ethereum and initial coin offerings (ICOs) – and believes governments will soon crackdown on the phenomenon.
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/dimon-knocks-bitcoin-again-crackdown-likely-on-worthless-cryptocurrency/

Previously action:
https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
Mr. Dimon is scared...scared of losing billions! He is threatened by the cryptocurrencies having effect to the fall or decline of the banking system. Mr. Dimon is not the main man..he is just the "man at the front desk" playing puppet for someone on the high chairs. They have seen the great opportunity of earning vastly via cryptocurrencies and so they would like to get their greedy dirty hands into the system trying to find a way to manipulate it..All this is frustrating to many. The SHARKS are seeking their prey! Bottomline,  it’s all politics!  Wink
that maybe right but im not buying all the hate mr. Dimon is generating. The guy keeps on saying its fraud but all are just baseless allegations, no solid proof to back it up and a concrete plan to do something about it. The guy says its nothing but its his second public statement. Just like most people think in this forum, i think its a strategy to buy some cheapcoins bigtime.

namjey

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:46:03 AM

as he did last time, he will buy more coins  Tongue I will believe him any more!!!
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

As well as all we know, Bitcon isn't worthless like this Jamie Dimon said, by the way , he said: " these crypto things are kind of novelty". But in fact, Bitcoin gets the best security in the POW system. Even after nearly a decade, Bitcoin already improved it's real and can't be easilt to crash down. Remember one thing, bitcoins are everywhere in the world, not focus in only one nation
i287853

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

Don't expect him to stop attacking bitcoin and others cryptocurrency as he has to work for his master's the politicians and elites who hate the freedom and equality bitcoin comes to create in the life of humanity. Jamie Dimon should continue as to me this will make bitcoin more popular and acceptable.
and speaking of other cryptocurrencies, if i am not mistaken, ethereum is backed by JP Morgan right?. A cryptocurrency that uses a the same principles that bitcoins has that he is calling fraud.

muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:26:27 AM

Actually, The job of CEO of biggest US bank is just to tell everyone bitcoin is fraud, not worth like such negative word towards Bitcoin. Continuously spreading rumors then buy the dips. Faster way to make money than his current bank system. Truly,  this September is full of FUD.
haha. I just realising, now bitcoin is bigger and has strong support. After big dump because China and Jamie FUD, it still can recover. Imagine, smart people in a BIG bank in the world, spreading FUD because fear about his business (or playing trick because want to buy cheap). funny and wow at the same time, that just prove how bitcoin valuable is
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:27:06 AM

Don't expect him to stop attacking bitcoin and others cryptocurrency as he has to work for his master's the politicians and elites who hate the freedom and equality bitcoin comes to create in the life of humanity. Jamie Dimon should continue as to me this will make bitcoin more popular and acceptable.
and speaking of other cryptocurrencies, if i am not mistaken, ethereum is backed by JP Morgan right?. A cryptocurrency that uses a the same principles that bitcoins has that he is calling fraud.

Lol ethereum is nothing like bitcoin but ok. No idea if they "back" it. Actually they don't but I just genuinely have no idea what you mean. Did they invest in eth? Woop dee doo lol.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:44:39 AM

maybe someone is using him to critisize bitcoin so they can buy at low prize. when they are done Jpmorgan would just say sorry for what he had done and then he will advertise it. bad trick but usefull.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:18:49 AM

"Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency" he said. Value of Bitcoin as of now while I am typing this = $3780.09 is that what he means by worthless? to the people who believes this guy is just an imbecile or maybe his family members, just like a mirror that is newly wiped it is so clearly that this Jamie Dimon has an hidden agenda to bring down Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because his line of work is threatened by it and with that I am sure.

Then he said "Right now these crypto things are kind of a novelty. People think they're kind of neat. But the bigger they get, the more governments are going to close them down" How about the Banks? did he manage to think about that, hell no. He is attacking Bitcoin yet he never thinks that the banks itself already did what he is intending to imply with cryptocurrencies. Let's just wait till the time comes that this guy will be the new CEO of one of cryptocurrency because JP morgan fired him.
baedrill

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:13:22 AM

We all  know the guy has an agenda. Unfortunately for us, people who have yet to be acquainted with Bitcoins don't. Governments are, at best, lukewarm towards Bitcoins so statements like his can pose problems for us in the future. He does have that case against him so I hope that shuts him up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: