Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Sr.Member-Hero Member-Legendary 4 ACCS LEFT!  (Read 4698 times)
gambleraddiction

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:54:31 AM

Hi

I am interested again a sr. member.
jeryfucku (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Hi

I am interested again a sr. member.

pm sent

Bitrated user: jeryfucku.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

I have a transaction with him in escrow, bitrated (collin), then after I send the BTC, he didnt respon anymore, so be cautious with this guys. I wouldn't recommend him.

i told you with two days before that i will don't know my free schedule.

also, i did nothing that may means that i tried to scam you. I even wrote myself to collyncrypto on telegram to release the funds to you.

Smiley
So we can do the transaction now right? If you are really serious, if not, then I just lose transaction fees because of you worth around 7-8$ ish I guess.

This is a lie. The fee of bitrated was 1.88$ -> 40k satoshi. Sadly I don't want to sell it at that low price anymore.

In any cases the acc. was bought yesterday through selly.gg
That is on bitrated fee, but what about the fee when I send it to bitrated from bittrex? LOL,
Guys just look at all the guys posting here, its all newbie. Be careful with this guy.

that's ur problem, not mine!

up
See? thats your problem, because at the middle of the deal, you dint do your part.

guys, be careful on this guy, Don't trade him on selly, just do escrow for him, and be sure that he will give the details to escrow first, so that you will not lose fees on your transaction.
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

I have a transaction with him in escrow, bitrated (collin), then after I send the BTC, he didnt respon anymore, so be cautious with this guys. I wouldn't recommend him.

also, i did nothing that may means that i tried to scam you. I even wrote myself to collyncrypto on telegram to release the funds to you.

Smiley
So we can do the transaction now right? If you are really serious, if not, then I just lose transaction fees because of you worth around 7-8$ ish I guess.

This is a lie. The fee of bitrated was 1.88$ -> 40k satoshi. Sadly I don't want to sell it at that low price anymore.

That is on bitrated fee, but what about the fee when I send it to bitrated from bittrex? LOL,
Guys just look at all the guys posting here, its all newbie. Be careful with this guy.

that's ur problem, not mine!

up
See? thats your problem, because at the middle of the deal, you dint do your part.

guys, be careful on this guy, Don't trade him on selly, just do escrow for him, and be sure that he will give the details to escrow first, so that you will not lose fees on your transaction.

Are you retard? I have waited for your ass 2 days. Fucking 2 days I told you that I am going to busy the next days. Even when I waited in the airport 8 hours you've been replying at every 2 hours. So where's my fault?

I fucking accepted to sell you an account at almost half a price and I was ok with the escrow. I had not a problem, or to try to start a dispute or whatever. I've been totally fairplay. All of this was only your fault.

Start to learn how to do a trade.

We started to talk 8 days ago. When I was in airport and I had time you started the trade: minime01 created the trade
6 days ago

But he funded the trade in the day I was unavailable: minime01 payment confirmed
5 days ago · info

The other day the internet had security issues and most of the website I could not access. But he gets disperate after 24 hours and start a dispute even if i was offline:

minime01 disputed the trade
4 days ago ·

So indeed, this is not the type of person to trade.

leave my thread to go on normally, not with an idiot like you here.

mtseo

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

Smiley

And what about my account? Or everyone are liars, except you?

Indeed

And you are talking that you are not scammer? I sent you PM - you didn't reply. I sent you PM on Selly - you didn't reply. I gave you here all the details of my paid order, and you indeed get your money and didn't do anything with this...

Code:
Product: Hero member 620 activity

Order ID: 7d5a8959-69e9-4ba1-b139-e8fd06cedbb6

Cost: $160.00

Gateway: Litecoin

You have my order ID, that was paid about 7 days ago. And i still didn't get my acc.
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:49:39 AM

Smiley

Indeed

And you are talking that you are not scammer? I sent you PM - you didn't reply. I sent you PM on Selly - you didn't reply. I gave you here all the details of my paid order, and you indeed get your money and didn't do anything with this...

Code:

You have my order ID, that was paid about 7 days ago. And i still didn't get my acc.

kido, you payed the wrong link, this is not linked to my account.

gambleraddiction

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

I dont understand the problem 0.016 for a sr. member!  thank you
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

I dont understand the problem 0.016 for a sr. member!  thank you

I see your order. Thanks for being a good customer.

5 accs left for the moment

mtseo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Smiley

Indeed

Code:

Don't lie here, fucking SCAMMER! If I payed the wrong link, I couldn't leave you the feedback on Selly and contact you there. However, you didn't respond.

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SCAMMER! ALL SCREENSHOTS I've included. All positive feedback are fake.
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

Smiley

Indeed

Code:

Don't lie here, fucking SCAMMER! If I payed the wrong link, I couldn't leave you the feedback on Selly and contact you there. However, you didn't respond.

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SCAMMER! ALL SCREENSHOTS I've included. All positive feedback are fake.

I don't have any feedback from you! Stop lying. Are you a competitor? Another person that is selling accounts and he is losing the competition?

Just give up!

mtseo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

Smiley

Indeed

Code:

I don't have any feedback from you! Stop lying. Are you a competitor? Another person that is selling accounts and he is losing the competition?

Just give up!

Are you sure?
http://take.ms/UpfIs - this is our conversation
http://take.ms/ml63L - this is my feedback to you.

SCAMMER AND LIAR!
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

Smiley

Indeed

Code:

Just give up!

Are you sure?

SCAMMER AND LIAR!

I don't know what actually happened here but  I have received all my accounts in time with no issues. I'm sorry if you were scammed. When I'll buy again I will post again if this seller is still legit.

jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

no worries, this guy is an idiot kid

mtseo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:37:50 PM

Posting from your others accounts won't help you))).
There is the only idiot on this theme - YOU. You don't even post anything, that approves that you are not scammer. This is because you are:

SCAMMER
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

There is the only idiot on this theme - YOU. You don't even post anything, that approves that you are not scammer. This is because you are:

SCAMMER

I have posted the proof a few messages ago. I have nothing  to argue with a newbie

mtseo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

SCAMMER

I have posted the proof a few messages ago. I have nothing  to argue with a newbie

What kind of proof? This - http://take.ms/F1TLp ?
This is only your thought, but not a proof.

1. You didn't reply to my PM
2. You didn't reply to my PM at Selly
3. You didn't reply to my feedback at Selly

What kind of proof could you post?

P.S. I'm not arguing with you. My posts only for new users, to show them that you are SCAMMER.
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

SCAMMER

P.S. I'm not arguing with you. My posts only for new users, to show them that you are SCAMMER.

Kido, I was nice and replied to all your posts.

Show us your real account on this forum. For everyone to understand that you are a scammer.

mtseo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

SCAMMER

Show us your real account on this forum. For everyone to understand that you are a scammer.

Hey, can you post screens of your replies? I can post, that you didn't reply to me:
http://take.ms/K7BUn - this is my PM on forum.

This is the other person, who you did scamm - http://take.ms/bPKCx

Your screens, please, if you are not scammer.
jeryfucku (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:38:40 PM

SCAMMER

Hey, can you post screens of your replies? I can post, that you didn't reply to me:

kido, thanks for keeping my thread up. But never got a PM or an order from someone called paul. Is this another alt of you?

mtseo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

SCAMMER

kido, thanks for keeping my thread up. But never got a PM or an order from someone called paul. Is this another alt of you?

Are you blind? Or do you think, the other users are blind? I wrote, that "This is the other person, who you did scamm".

SENT ME SCREENS WITH YOUR REPLIES TO THIS:

You did say:

Than sent the screens of your replies to other users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: