Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:10:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debit Card For AWS  (Read 239 times)
NaRkO (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

Sell Fresh Debit Card From Inbox To Client  Cool
with Balance integred to unlock AWS EC2 and all trials
Also cards work for many websites
All cards are with $200 in balance
1 Card coast = $50
2 Card coast = $80

3 Vouch with 50% OFF
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:14:09 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 03:41:38 AM by freebutcaged

Mate vouch means that you are not paying anything but just using a service to assure others about it, to tell people that it works, if you give a vouch

Copy like that I would like to take one, since I'm looking for something like it for a long time I will use it immediately and will report back in this thread.

Edit: I'm waiting for a vouch copy mate, don't think too much either give real vouch copies or selling becomes a nightmare for you.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:35:47 AM

If you can give vouch i'll take vouch to test and give a good feed back just increase the ability of trust by other people and i think people will won't buy if they are not seen that this is working or not ..
I may also wanted to know if what country this debit card will work so that i know which ip can be use .. or we can use this debit when registering in aws account using just incognito and local ip?
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

Debit card like with a bank account? can I use it for google cloud too, if you say AWS then it should work every where, why are you selling a debit card

With $200 dollars balance just for $50 mate? I have never seen a hacker or a thief to say coast instead of cost. please provide your proof of ownership

For these debit cards before I call some DT members to tag you, if you are legit I'll pay in full, lately no one gives me any vouch of anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: