Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aventus / AVT speculation thread  (Read 1057 times)
Drokzid (OP)

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:23:15 PM

Pre-sale price of Aventus (AVT) was 0.0108 ETH. Now trading at around 0.0055 on Etherdelta. ICO was sold out within minutes. Hard cap of the ICO and current market cap of around 10M are not overdrawn.

From a fundamental point of view compared to their competitors they already have an almost finished product and established parternships with big event firms.

I bought in around 0.006 ETH and will hold this coin for at least one year, because of tax reasons in my country.

BTC IS KING!
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:37:22 PM

This coin is a gem imho. The only similar project out there is EventChain and EventChain is more a quick pump & dump ico project by experience crypto traders than a real alternative to Aventus.

Don't trust any exchange!
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

Very low marketcap, promising project, working product, low token number. What else do you want? Smiley
Aventus will be one of the most profitable coins this winter. I suggest you to buy from cheap prices and hodl.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:02:52 PM

Agree that Aventus is a good coin to buy and hodl so watching and waiting for it to bottom.
This ticketing/events market space is big enough for multiple players so do not count out
EventChain and any others too early.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Any info about AVT on other exchanges? Im surprised we haven't seen it on Cryptopia or Liqui yet

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

Any info about AVT on other exchanges? Im surprised we haven't seen it on Cryptopia or Liqui yet

They said that theyre going to announce some updates about exchanges at the first couple of days in October, but lets see. Its only tradable on Etherdelta right now and its cheap in my opinion. I bought some AVT below ICO price on EtherDelta and I already participated at the ICO. Its a GEM right now, we just need to wait for a little bit more attention. Good long term hold!
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

They said that theyre going to announce some updates about exchanges at the first couple of days in October, but lets see. Its only tradable on Etherdelta right now and its cheap in my opinion. I bought some AVT below ICO price on EtherDelta and I already participated at the ICO. Its a GEM right now, we just need to wait for a little bit more attention. Good long term hold!

I just can't understand how it undergoes this much sharp decline within days. The first hours after the end of its ICO was really nice in terms of price on Etherdelta. Then somethin happened eventually.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:06:49 AM

Very low marketcap, promising project, working product, low token number. What else do you want? Smiley
Aventus will be one of the most profitable coins this winter. I suggest you to buy from cheap prices and hodl.

I would wait until the bounty people sell their token. I think then the price will drop again so that a good opportunity exists very cheap to come to avt token . I will also buy a few token if the course is down. the project has a future
Capitanike

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:46:07 AM

This coin for hold. And market now not in good condition.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:51:54 AM

They had a very successful campaign honestly and their project is promising so Avt will be a very precious coin in couple of months . Prices will probably go even lower when bounty hunters dump but i am pretty sure it will come back stronger.

aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

This coin is so promising. Absolute must hold until at least next year

A news article in my area was broadcast a few days ago about hundreds of people not getting into a concert due to their ID not matching the tickets. I was listening to it on the radio driving and my gf asked me why I'm smiling so much, such an opportunity for something like Aventus!  Roll Eyes

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:16:49 PM

Ticket solution projects are all great. It is one of the underdogs in crypto scene which really hold high potential. Tickets were pain in the ass all the time. I don't even count security risks.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Savik

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

Are there any other copycat blockchain based companies doing this? Lately it seems as soon as some good idea comes along 3 more similar ones pop up.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:42:50 AM

Pre-sale price of Aventus (AVT) was 0.0108 ETH. Now trading at around 0.0055 on Etherdelta. ICO was sold out within minutes. Hard cap of the ICO and current market cap of around 10M are not overdrawn.

From a fundamental point of view compared to their competitors they already have an almost finished product and established parternships with big event firms.

I bought in around 0.006 ETH and will hold this coin for at least one year, because of tax reasons in my country.

I think Just HODL AVT as i do hold the same I believe it will pump up soon by the 1st week of Oct !
SO KEEP ON HODL HOLD AND HODL !!!

Thanks
ENJOY !

Savik

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:11:32 AM

Sounds like AVT will have a major exchange announcement this week. Any guesses?

https://blog.aventus.io/aventus-weekly-update-2-345f5601a62f

We finally have a decent pre-announcement to give. We will be listing on a large exchange next week, as promised. We cannot say who this exchange is for legal reasons, but we can confirm that unless something major happens, we will be listed. Smaller exchanges, simultaneously, are also in the works, but there are no confirmations to share as of yet. As always, we will keep you updated, and thank you for being patient with us.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

We finally have a decent pre-announcement to give. We will be listing on a large exchange next week, as promised. We cannot say who this exchange is for legal reasons, but we can confirm that unless something major happens, we will be listed. Smaller exchanges, simultaneously, are also in the works, but there are no confirmations to share as of yet. As always, we will keep you updated, and thank you for being patient with us.
But i don't believe about the major exchange which polo and bittrex already closed to add the new coin in that exchange site. Even avt not get listed on the binance vote, The possible think to see other major exchange such as liqui or hitbtc?  Shocked

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Savik

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

But i don't believe about the major exchange which polo and bittrex already closed to add the new coin in that exchange site. Even avt not get listed on the binance vote, The possible think to see other major exchange such as liqui or hitbtc?  Shocked

I agree with Bittrex being out of the question, and not even up for vote in Binance. Is polo done with adding coins? AVT is currently trading on HitBTC, so maybe cryptopia or liqui?

kslavik

Activity: 441

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:39:39 AM

But i don't believe about the major exchange which polo and bittrex already closed to add the new coin in that exchange site. Even avt not get listed on the binance vote, The possible think to see other major exchange such as liqui or hitbtc?  Shocked

I agree with Bittrex being out of the question, and not even up for vote in Binance. Is polo done with adding coins? AVT is currently trading on HitBTC, so maybe cryptopia or liqui?

I guess that "big" exchange is liqiu. Either way, projects managers working 7/24 to get listed on exchanges but not the actual product tells you how noob the cryptospace is.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Savik

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

I guess that "big" exchange is liqiu. Either way, projects managers working 7/24 to get listed on exchanges but not the actual product tells you how noob the cryptospace is.

Yea, their update did go on to say they have a few engineers starting with the company Mid-October:

On the general product side, as we said we have a product in beta and are slowly improving it; since our engineers do not start until mid-October, for now the changes are minimal, and we are focused more on client acquisition and protocol architecture.

One particular change we have been working on that we can disclose is dynamic seating allocation in stadiums; how to best allocate seats to various buyers across different channels that optimises the remaining space so that event organisers can maximise their revenue (if you look at existing seating systems, you will see that this is not optimised at all in sections; usually you even have to choose the exact seat you want yourself, rather than letting the system choose the best one for you). If you are interested in learning more about this, or have some ideas you would like to share, feel free to reach out on Discord.

We wanted to let you guys know that we plan to have the protocol written, audited, and ready to go by January/February time with great certainty; that will be when AVT will be in full usage. Until then, over this last quarter, we will be conducting isolated tests that utilise AVT; for example, testing our voting process and UI/UX, or a test of our matching system in the secondary market.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

aventus is doing his work and i'm looking forward to the year 2018 and hope the course will go far up if the project starts properly
I will not sell avt . I keep and will buy more . one of the few very good ico 2017
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: