Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.Net //ALERT// -- YoBit.Net //ALERT//-- WITHDRAWL YOUR BTC ASAP  (Read 283 times)
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:46:30 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 11:05:42 PM by the-doctor

THIS TOPIC IS DEDICATED TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS WHO ARE MANIPULATED BY YOBIT.NET
I URGE TO ALL TO WITHDRAWL ALL THEY ASSETS FROM YOBIT.NET BECAUSE IT WILL SCAM YOU SOONER OR LATER

I have trouble contacting Yobit.net support several months now, I have several coins trapped that cannot be nor traded or withdrawed because they are in limbo
"processing status" for months. NTRN and B3 are examples where many many people are tricked the same way. The team of NTRN coin is contacting them hundred times without sucess.
I have posted contacted them in many ways without success so I open this thread for all of you to post your experiences from Yobit/YoShit and WARN people to withdrawl their assets from there cause sooner or later they will disapear with our money as it seems.

Post your Yobit/Yoshit story to raise awarness for this problem

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techindo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:28:33 PM

it has been a long time support team yobit like that , you withdraw your own funds from yobit is the normal.
I've been 4-7 times altcoin deposits are not credited within 1 week,  I mention on Twitter alone the most common place for my complaints against the Support team , over time I was tired and finally left the yobit exchanger since November 2016.
the-doctor (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

I am supprised of low number of post to the thread here...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: