Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market Dull - Are we waiting for Sep30  (Read 1361 times)
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:22:05 PM

I think the markets are definitely weighed down currently by the uncertainty surrounding what choices China will take and that when such decisions can be made it will take the stranglehold off the markets. It may be for worse at first if the news is bad but given time it will allow for the readjustment of funds and the market to recover upwards.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:58 PM

What is the good thing from waiting 30 september ? China has ban ICO. The will shut down exchange but exchanger based in china will be moved to other country. Btcc and okcoin has declared it in their twitter. Also this crypto not made for china. It is made for all people all over the world.
September 30 is still approaching and the issue of close exchanges isnt over yet and would definitely happen on the end of the month.Theres no word yet on what exchanges would be closed next but we should not close our eyes on the possible opportunities on dipping prices on those days.Just like what happened on august 1 event it did dip the price and later on it did pumped up.

Just because exchanges are closing doesn't necessarily mean BTC price decrease. Fundamentally, the exchanges closing hurts the bitcoin network with the decreased volume from China, but we can see that China's volume has already diminished mostly:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/. Everyone is aware of this event coming, so the approaching of the date doesn't matter.

To me, this is now an opportunity because I suspect China will "re-enter" the cryptosphere in some manner in the future. I'll buy a little NEO/GAS and return to most of my long positions while only keeping a little fiat on the side to hedge against more FUD and bears.
Yes, all in all this is a very small correction.
I'm a HODLER so I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Bear could stay for a while longer, but losses seem limited. Ramping up for next bull run...
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:01:15 PM

The crypto market is dull last 3 weeks. Are we waiting for the storm clouds to pass on Sep 30. (Are we wait mode to see on sep 30 for China decision).

I entered in late and sitting on loss and hoping the coin market will have a upside journey soon.

I can really said this is what is happening currently and the whales has position themselves to take the advantage. I believe from that September 30th we would know were we stand. Chinese regulatory agency which has created uncertainty in the market may decided not to come up with any offensive word against bitcoin and others coins and by then price will skyrocket to the moon. The dull moment will soon be over.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:45:54 AM

The crypto market is dull last 3 weeks. Are we waiting for the storm clouds to pass on Sep 30. (Are we wait mode to see on sep 30 for China decision).

I entered in late and sitting on loss and hoping the coin market will have a upside journey soon.

Other traders says that August and September are the ghost month for crypto market. I am also waiting for china decision and i bet crypto currency can survive without china.

If china bans crypto forever we might hodl our coins for a longer period of time. dont sell when the market is on dump. good luck
I feel that the price per Bitcoin is being dumped by people that have a bunch of coins and they don't care for the China decision. They are trying to purchase some Bitcoins for the next Segwit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:09:57 AM

After the dip the cryto market has been dull yet the prices as of today has been steadily increasing. Moreover most of the dip was caused primarly by ICO ban in China but they didn't necessarily ban BTC in anyway only further ICO's and also the statement of JPMorgan's CEO "Bitcoin was a fraud" caused a panic yet news suggest that he bought some BTC while it was down to $3,000. It's really common to see that any form of market fluctuate and it is only a sign that the market still has potential and it lives. Cheesy Hoping for a better market this coming October and better days ahead!

Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

A lot of people seem to think a Bull market for alts is coming... Keeping my fingers crossed  Cool
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

the "crypto market is dull" because we are after a wide spread altcion pump in the market. it has nothing to do with September 30 or anything regarding that.
the FUD would have never existed if they weren't pumped or for example if the pump had happened 3 months later than the date it started.

and the market will remain like this until the bubbles all pop properly and the altcoins that were pumped hard bottom out. by that time the accumulation starts and you can see pumps again and lots of profit.

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: