Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Developers to Integrate Alt Coins to my Websites  (Read 640 times)
jasonslow (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:20:39 PM

Need Developers to Integrate Alt Coins to my Websites

PM me your skills and rates.
hynodeva

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 02:32:10 PM

i run hynodeva.com
we developed almost everything from scratch.
So PHP, C,C++,C#,HTML,CSS, & co are known xD

Rates depend on the type of work i have to do. What is your website, maybe i can estimate a bit how much work it is going to take me.

regards

hynodeva dev

Litecoin, Feathercoin & Bitcoin ,Terracoin, PPCoin Mining Pool with proportional/PPS payoutmode, Long Poll, RollnTime & Noncerange support: https://hynodeva.com We pay PPS worker every 30 minutes, regardless if pool finds block or not.
jasonslow (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:43:57 PM

i run hynodeva.com
we developed almost everything from scratch.
So PHP, C,C++,C#,HTML,CSS, & co are known xD

Rates depend on the type of work i have to do. What is your website, maybe i can estimate a bit how much work it is going to take me.

regards

hynodeva dev

PM sent.
byter

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Hi,

I am a senior developper (PHP / .NET / Java / Ada) and am actually head of IT infrastructure in a media company.

I can offer you my services for web development. What would you exactly need? Based on that I can do an estimate...

Cheers,

Alex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: