Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its good the China banned crypto because now the price doesn't need China.  (Read 679 times)
mrmetech (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:50:58 AM

Hey Guys

So whats up guys im the legendary noob rank. So i want to talk about how the exchanges all left in China. Its good because now the bitcoin price is not dependent on China so once it doe go back up it won't be reliant on China which is good. well my friends are nagging me ill talk in the comments there none stop spamming me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:55:27 AM

Hey Guys

So whats up guys im the legendary noob rank. So i want to talk about how the exchanges all left in China. Its good because now the bitcoin price is not dependent on China so once it doe go back up it won't be reliant on China which is good. well my friends are nagging me ill talk in the comments there none stop spamming me

It's nice to see a newbie who is aware of the reality. Bitcoin is global and decentrealized. So it never needs a specific country for its price stability or wellness.

Without China, the way is looking good too.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:58:46 AM

Hey Guys

that is a good argument. true when china prohibits the use of bitcoin then in the future global bitcoin price is not dependent on china decision. theoretically may be like that but in fact, the Chinese people will still use bitcoin, china will still affect the bitcoin price movement although it will not be too significant.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:07:03 AM

yup, once bitcoin price is no longer being depended on china, the price of bitcoin is less volatile upon major crash for something wrong with the chinese mining or trading. btw i know that the bitcoin allows freedom of speech which china bans (such as incident in 4th June 1989 people wanting real democracy but eventually killed by the government), that would be the reason they ban as well.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:18:56 AM

Hey Guys

I heard china is now closed all their exchange and JP Morgan is strike again to continue criticize the bitcoin. These are some of the obtacles that bitcoin is currently facing to falldown we need continue monitor to ensure the stability of our bitcoin investment.

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:38 AM

China has been the biggest role for world economy so when Bitcoin is embraced by corporations - China doubted what Bitcoin will bring to their economy so while constructing their guidelines and regulations regarding with blockchain technology they stopped the exchange in their country but the ban was lifted after a month. That moment, Bitcoin was actually crippled and slow, the graph was driven to bottom but the moment China lifted an exchange then Bitcoin also rising since many of the investors are Chinese.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:31:57 AM

China didn't ban crypto. They only banned exchanges. Any free man in china is allowed to use and trade crypto privately - which is also the way it was meant to be used. Exchanges are really only for speculation, and without them, bitcoin has a much stronger future.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

When i heard first about the china banning the exchanges and ICO's one thing that is come to my mind and that is "Bitcoin doesn't care even if the china did a total ban to the currency" there is a lot of happenings when you check the history of bitcoin but it still survives. The ban impose by the Chinese government is beneficial to the bitcoin because it proves that it is not dependent in china and can stand without their support and now the price is bumping up the price speaks all.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:38:33 AM

That can be true or maybe not. Cryptocurrency there are not actually banned. Exchanges and ICOs there are prohibited by the Chinese government to operate. Chinese cryptocurrency holders are now migrated to the other foreign cryptocurrency exchanges which they can freely trade their cryptocurrencies. So i still believe that China can still affect cryptocurrency especially it's price because the flow of capital is not stopped. But their influence for cryptocurrency is already gone. Now Japan is already conquering the cryptocurrency market. They are now going for mining which is China dominated for the past few years.

China i think still have interest to cryptocurrency. There are rumors that they are going to issue license to all exchange there. So, ban of cryptocurrency there is not going to happen. But still there's a possibility.
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

China is just trying to hold a huge number of coins, they are not trading it externally but the still have miners in their country.
ongerk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

China prohibits encryption, Cryptocurrency is not actually banned. Exchange and ICO are banned from operating in the Chinese government. China's privacy agencies are now migrating to other foreign private security switches, they are free to trade their encrypted currency. So I still think that China will still affect the security of the password, especially because the capital flow did not stop, so the price is up. However, their influence on cryptography has vanished. Now Japan has conquered the invisible currency market. They are now on the mining industry that China has dominated over the past few years. But in fact the Chinese people will still use Bitcoin, China will still affect the bitter currency price trend, although not too much. Kiss Kiss
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:48:28 AM

Hey Guys

the china ban bitcoin because its not good in their country like in their business and they not good in online world ,i read some topic here in bitcoin related in bitcoin mining and all of source is china but its not go well i think that is a one reason why they left bitcoin because of that,i also read in bitcoin news that china have interested again in bitcoin
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

Bitcoin is no longer depend China. Bitcoin is a decentralised cryptocurrency,so there is no need to depend any country for it's price stability and welfare.This situation lead bitcoin into a pricefall for 3.63%.I think it would be a sudden reaction, i believe that bitcoin can overcome this situation immediately.
mamesso

Activity: 2072
Merit: 740

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

I have long forgotten China, 20% is not a problem for bitcoin.
even with that issue people are increasingly convinced that Bitcoin will continue to be popular.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

It's a shock effect if you ask me and people panicked because of the news and how it made it look like china has power over btc. Now once that effect passed, we can see that you're right and that btc doesn't really rely on a single country for support. Even if china doesn't lift its ban, it won't make any significant difference anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:49:16 PM

meh...
they never banned crypto, they never banned bitcoin, they never banned trading, they never even banned exchanges.
what they did was only two things:
- banned ICOs which we all know are fraudulent.
- closed the biggest exchanges which were working illegally and failed to comply with the regulation rules.

besides, price never relied on China in first place! they were, as they still are, a considerable force in the market but they are one of many. and that is because Chinese are good traders.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

Hey Guys

China doesn't own Bitcoin! Also, Bitcoin is not dependent on China. Now that Bitcoin is becoming more popular in the world, many people are now into it and investing on it. Wait for more years and I'm sure that China will remove their ban on Bitcoin. Aside from China, countries which does not accepts Bitcoin will eventually accept it.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:02:15 AM

Hey Guys

Bitcoins are the decentralized currency and does not have any track on its transactions and also there will not be much effect even if china is banning all exchanges. Surely china has the largest population and also a good number of literate peoples but bitcoins does not care about them and instead keeps moving on. Bitcoin cannot stop for any particular country now and will be ahead on its path for success.

Bitcoins had some minor effect after the news about china banning cryptos but it does not matter much and bitcoins are now again back on its path to success giving us a clear message that bitcoins are strong enough now.
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

no i think it is a unfortunate for chinese peoples .and the other hand some banks trying to thread the governments that based wih crypto banned story with china for increase their profits that reduced with crypto transaction.and if china doesnt banned crypto i think btc will hit $10,000 before end of this year
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 6156

Jambler.io

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:11:44 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 12:49:39 PM by stompix

First thing:
China NEVER banned crypto currencies.
Out of the 101 chinese bans only the last one was true and it was against ICOs not the cryptos that were involved in the ICO.

Secondary there was no real ban against exchanges just a set of regulations.The thing is that all exchanges operating in china or owned by chinese are so shady most of them won't be able ti comply and either run to singapore hk etc or close.

As for the price , again we never had any need for China.
China equals mining farm and fake exchanges but noting else no usage no users only speculation
And we don't need this.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██