Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trusted ICO Reviews&Ratings] Which sources of ICO ratings do you trust and why?  (Read 1660 times)
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:04:21 AM

Crushcrypto.com for me, they provide additional level of insight and a fair analysis, not always align with the one's own view but a quality source. I also like to read some ICO review from youtube, not for the advice but for the laugh
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

Actually, as we are actually in the ICO process for our project, I would not mind much to share a list of each of those token listing website with their prices and policy. Some of them are paying one, but even on those one and even if you pay you can have surprised and not been listed...

Kindly tell me guys if it could be of any interest ?

nikolaich (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

frankly, never trust such website to put my investment into an ICO, most of them are giving their good rate only to ICOS that are paying them bitcoin. basically, not worth to put my trust on.
i'll better join some slack or telegram group and gather people's opinion about the best ICO at the moment rather than trusting these website.

It`s a very important addition. Can you name some of this chat groups?
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

I trust only disscussions on bitcointalk, all other reviewers are definitely got paid for there reviews.
I'd recommend to read whitepaper of each ICO where you want to invest.

nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

By far the best source of information I've come across so far are Slack channels of several crypto projects. I also follow few streamers on youtube. Based on the their recommendation I typically choose 2-3 projects per month I want to look more closely at. Then I read the whitepaper, evaluate the team, join the slack and all that jazz.

Can you name them? I mean slack channels and youtube streamers?
nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

There are many sites that list ICOs and token sales.  However, they are a subset of the list on Bitcointalk.org's Announcement (Altcoins) page, for the following reasons:

• Not all of the project teams will know about all of the ICO sites, but they all know about and will announce on Bitcointalk.org's Announcement (Altcoins) page
  • Not all of the projects will pay to get listed on these ICO sites

However, Bitcointalk.org's Announcement (Altcoins) sorts the announcements based on which ones had the most recent comments.  Therefore, on the first page, you'll see announcements that were originally posted months ago and even announcements whose token sales have ended.

To find the most recent announcements, go to Bitcointalk's advanced search page and enter:

• ANN in the "Search for:" field
  • Change the "Between 0 and 9999 days" field
  • Under "Choose a board to search in, or search all", uncheck "Check all".  Then click on + to expand the list and check only "Announcements (Altcoins)"
  • Click Search

This will show the announcements for the days that you selected.

Thank you for sharing how to search for the latest announcements!

It`s like a lifehack for me )
nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

Actually, as we are actually in the ICO process for our project, I would not mind much to share a list of each of those token listing website with their prices and policy. Some of them are paying one, but even on those one and even if you pay you can have surprised and not been listed...

Yes! I am totally interested.

And maybe not only me )
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

There are SERIOUS problems with some of the ICO listing sites.

• Some charge money to elevate the visibility of the ICO. When you see this, you think that the ICO is of higher quality, but it is not.
  • Some ICO listing sites are staffed with mainly people from one country or region, such as Russia. Are they giving preference to ICOs from their country? Russia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

SelfPay - Kevin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

And maybe not only me )

Good to know. We are currently working on gathering the data and will publish something soon.
Hopefully it can help the community and people preparing ICOs on their side. Smiley
nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

And maybe not only me )

Good to know. We are currently working on gathering the data and will publish something soon.
Hopefully it can help the community and people preparing ICOs on their side. Smiley

If that something is related to the topic could you please also post it here?
SelfPay - Kevin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

And maybe not only me )

If that something is related to the topic could you please also post it here?

Yes, we will also post something here so you can have access to the data of course !
nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:51:55 AM

When it comes to the question of investing crypto into this or that ICO one has to review website, White paper, chat with the team members and advisory board, watch official groups in Telegram, Slack, study smart-contract and Bitcointalk thread.
But this is a huge work for one person, taking into account the amount of ICO that is being held lately.

Except for your own study of the upcoming ICO, which sources of ICO reviews and ratings do you trust and why?

There's no need to do all of that with every ICO.

You can make your search far easier if you filter out the majority of coins.  It's easy to do this with 2 simple filters:

1)  Does the project have anything built? No? Move on. Forget about their big teams and fancy titles. Most projects have these and they cannot prove that they can build anything. Writing software is much more difficult than creating a one-page website or video. Several projects raised multiple millions and still haven't delivered any software. Let me know if you want examples.

2)  Is the team from a corrupt country? Yes? Move on. In corrupt countries, ethics and honesty are more lax, which means that they will have a higher propensity to exaggerate or lie.

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

The third filter is harder to implement. You need to be able to do critical thinking. Does the application make sense? Jesus coin is an extreme example of something that doesn't make sense, but most are leaning towards this. Crypto currency is good for some applications (transfer or store of value, save fees, save time, gambling) but not all applications.

Most projects are trying to squeeze square pegs into round holes. There's a project that wants to connect locals with travelers to enhance the travel experience. You have to do mental gymnastics to figure out why an altcoin is needed here.

You have "Tokenizing Rising Tennis Stars: tokenstars.com/ace" in your signature.  That sounds like somebody is trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole.  Why the hell would you have that in your signature?  It's getting close to the Jesus coin.

Yes. Could you please name examples of projects that raised millions and still have no software.

About that transparency index you mentioned. I think there is a very low correlation between country index as a whole and a certain team from the country.

What about the real SCAM projects?
Tithecoin - from USA (rank 18 from the index)
Ascendancy - with anonymous team
EBITZ with anonymous team

There are many projects with Russian teams (rank 131). HMQ, Chronobank, TAAS.fund, SONM and many others.
They are serious working projects even if the teams are from Russia.

I totally agree with the third point that everyone wants its own ICO. And no matter if blockchain is needed in their project.

About TokenStars. The team is mostly from Russia. The project is already working as I see. And they sure need blockchain platform to fulfill all of their plans. If you want, you can dig into it by yourself.

So it`s definitely not a jesus coin )
jlp

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:38:56 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 03:28:40 PM by jlp

When it comes to the question of investing crypto into this or that ICO one has to review website, White paper, chat with the team members and advisory board, watch official groups in Telegram, Slack, study smart-contract and Bitcointalk thread.
But this is a huge work for one person, taking into account the amount of ICO that is being held lately.

Except for your own study of the upcoming ICO, which sources of ICO reviews and ratings do you trust and why?

You can make your search far easier if you filter out the majority of coins.  It's easy to do this with 2 simple filters:

1)  Does the project have anything built? No? Move on. Forget about their big teams and fancy titles. Most projects have these and they cannot prove that they can build anything. Writing software is much more difficult than creating a one-page website or video. Several projects raised multiple millions and still haven't delivered any software. Let me know if you want examples.

2)  Is the team from a corrupt country? Yes? Move on. In corrupt countries, ethics and honesty are more lax, which means that they will have a higher propensity to exaggerate or lie.

The third filter is harder to implement. You need to be able to do critical thinking. Does the application make sense? Jesus coin is an extreme example of something that doesn't make sense, but most are leaning towards this. Crypto currency is good for some applications (transfer or store of value, save fees, save time, gambling) but not all applications.

Most projects are trying to squeeze square pegs into round holes. There's a project that wants to connect locals with travelers to enhance the travel experience. You have to do mental gymnastics to figure out why an altcoin is needed here.

You have "Tokenizing Rising Tennis Stars: tokenstars.com/ace" in your signature.  That sounds like somebody is trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole.  Why the hell would you have that in your signature?  It's getting close to the Jesus coin.

Yes. Could you please name examples of projects that raised millions and still have no software.

About that transparency index you mentioned. I think there is a very low correlation between country index as a whole and a certain team from the country.

There are many projects with Russian teams (rank 131). HMQ, Chronobank, TAAS.fund, SONM and many others.

I totally agree with the third point that everyone wants its own ICO. And no matter if blockchain is needed in their project.

About TokenStars. The team is mostly from Russia. The project is already working as I see. And they sure need blockchain platform to fulfill all of their plans. If you want, you can dig into it by yourself.

As requested, here are examples:

EOS raised $230 million and said that they were going to release something by end of summer.  Nothing yet. With $230 million, EOS should have solved world hunger by now.

Gnosis raised $12.5 million and their website says that they are releasing their game by first half of 2017. Nothing yet.

Qtum raised $15.6 million. I don't see anything produced on Qtum's website.

After raising $50 million, Cosmos's website is still pitching its white paper. Come on. What have they produced with that $50 million?

MobileGo raised $53 million. Here's the roadmap from their white paper:

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in- game content purchases
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform

However, I don't see any of that on their website. They're mainly bragging about how their token is on exchanges. What are they doing? Day-trading their own token?

NOTHING MATTERS MORE than proof that they can develop software.  EVERYTHING ELSE IS USELESS, including team, fancy pretentious titles, references, roadmap, video, fancy animations, escrow, blogs, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and white paper.

Andreas Antonopoulos said that 99% of the ICOs are shit or scams. There are some projects who have already built software, albeit a small percentage. A good way to filter out most of the risky projects and reduce your risk is to ignore the projects who have not developed anything yet.

Yes, of course there are going to be some scams from the U.S. and legitimate projects from Russia. But the average is the contrary. If there are an equal number of scams from the U.S. as from Russia, then there would be MANY more successful companies in Russia. But there aren't. Russia has almost twice the population of Germany and has only slightly more than half of Germany's GDP. There is a reason for that. Eastern Europe has pumping out phishing scams to consumers for over a decade now. You can ignore this statistic if you want. But you just need to be cognizant of the risk you're taking.

Putin hosted Vitalik Buterin in Moscow. He wants to grow the crypto industry. He has killed journalists and opponents who criticized him. Facebook just said that they sold $100k of ads to fake accounts from Russia. Don't you think Putin will fund ICO projects through the back door? Don't you think he will fund ICO listing sites and ICO ratings sites to favor Russian projects? One would be naive to think otherwise. The site doesn't even have to be staffed by Russians. If not, all the better to deceive you. They just need to be bought or bribe-able.

TokenStars has no explanation of why the current currency (EUR, GBP, etc.) needs to be replaced by a token. Their site says "you support a promising 14-16 year old player - player spends money".  This means the player will sell the token to get EUR to pay for rent and food. What good is the token? Also, who is to say that the player or anyone else will honor any agreement to repay the supporters 2-6 years later? If you're a token holder, are you going to wait that long, only to hope that the player repay token holders?

Also, most people (not all) who give recommendations on Bitcointalk, are doing so because they are getting paid via their signature. Ignore these, especially those comments that sound like they are pushing themselves out to write something.
nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

You can make your search far easier if you filter out the majority of coins.  It's easy to do this with 2 simple filters:

1)  Does the project have anything built? No? Move on. Forget about their big teams and fancy titles. Most projects have these and they cannot prove that they can build anything. Writing software is much more difficult than creating a one-page website or video. Several projects raised multiple millions and still haven't delivered any software. Let me know if you want examples.

2)  Is the team from a corrupt country? Yes? Move on. In corrupt countries, ethics and honesty are more lax, which means that they will have a higher propensity to exaggerate or lie.

You have "Tokenizing Rising Tennis Stars: tokenstars.com/ace" in your signature.  That sounds like somebody is trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole.  Why the hell would you have that in your signature?  It's getting close to the Jesus coin.

As requested, here are examples:

EOS raised $230 million and said that they were going to release something by end of summer.  Nothing yet. With $230 million, EOS should have solved world hunger by now.

Gnosis raised $12.5 million and their website says that they are releasing their game by first half of 2017. Nothing yet.

After raising $50 million, Cosmos's website is still pitching its white paper. Come on. What have they produced with that $50 million?

MobileGo raised $53 million. Here's the roadmap from their white paper:

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in- game content purchases
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform

However, I don't see any of that on their website. They're mainly bragging about how their token is on exchanges. What are they doing? Day-trading their own token?

NOTHING MATTERS MORE than proof that they can develop software.  EVERYTHING ELSE IS USELESS, including team, fancy pretentious titles, references, roadmap, video, fancy animations, escrow, blogs, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and white paper.

Andreas Antonopoulos said that 99% of the ICOs are shit or scams. There are some projects who have already built software, albeit a small percentage. A good way to filter out most of the risky projects and reduce your risk is to ignore the projects who have not developed anything yet.

Yes, of course there are going to be some scams from the U.S. and legitimate projects from Russia. But the average is the contrary. If there are an equal number of scams from the U.S. as from Russia, then there would be MANY more successful companies in Russia. But there aren't. Russia has almost twice the population of Germany and has only slightly more than half of Germany's GDP. There is a reason for that. Eastern Europe has pumping out phishing scams to consumers for over a decade now. You can ignore this statistic if you want. But you just need to be cognizant of the risk you're taking.

Putin hosted Vitalik Buterin in Moscow. He wants to grow the crypto industry. He has killed journalists and opponents who criticized him. Facebook just said that they sold $100k of ads to fake accounts from Russia. Don't you think Putin will fund ICO projects through the back door? Don't you think he will fund ICO listing sites and ICO ratings sites to favor Russian projects? One would be naive to think otherwise. The site doesn't even have to be staffed by Russians. If not, all the better to deceive you. They just need to be bought or bribe-able.

TokenStars has no explanation of why the current currency (EUR, GBP, etc.) needs to be replaced by a token. Their site says "you support a promising 14-16 year old player - player spends money".  This means the player will sell the token to get EUR to pay for rent and food. What good is the token? Also, who is to say that the player or anyone else will honor any agreement to repay the supporters 2-6 years later? If you're a token holder, are you going to wait that long, only to hope that the player repay token holders?

Also, most people (not all) who give recommendations on Bitcointalk, are doing so because they are getting paid via their signature. Ignore these, especially those comments that sound like they are pushing themselves out to write something.

What do you mean when you use the word scam? Speaking about ICO, it`s when somebody collects money, closes the project and just vanishes in the air with millions in a pocket and a crowd of deceived investors. That`s what is a scam for me.

As an example of a good project, I also forgot to mention Waves as a perspective platform with Russian developers (#17 on coinmarketcap).

Could you please name real scam projects from Russia? I don`t know any.

Do you agree that any project needs in-depth research before making assertions and 5-minute quick glance on the website is not enough?

So what projects have gone through your strict filters and gave profit to you?

nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

I found this links. Maybe they could be as useful as they are for me:

The Ultimate List of ICO Resources from Coindesk
https://www.coindesk.com/the-ultimate-list-of-resources-for-researching-and-launching-icos/

ICO Resources by William Mougayar - frequently updating
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q15zswSHaG8YYFfqMXfOW_0TuNICBbUd-HM7MhI5hyA/edit
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

There are many sites that list ICOs and token sales.  However, they are a subset of the list on Bitcointalk.org's Announcement (Altcoins) page, for the following reasons:

• Not all of the project teams will know about all of the ICO sites, but they all know about and will announce on Bitcointalk.org's Announcement (Altcoins) page

However, Bitcointalk.org's Announcement (Altcoins) sorts the announcements based on which ones had the most recent comments.  Therefore, on the first page, you'll see announcements that were originally posted months ago and even announcements whose token sales have ended.

To find the most recent announcements, go to Bitcointalk's advanced search page and enter:

• Under "Choose a board to search in, or search all", uncheck "Check all".  Then click on + to expand the list and check only "Announcements (Altcoins)"
  • Click Search

You can add a small step:

• Check the "Search in topic subjects only" box (but I'm not sure if this narrows down the search results)
  • Click Search

Note that some projects might announce a couple of months in advance.  (We did this and probably announced too early.)  So I wouldn't enter a small number in the "Between 0 and 9999 days" field.

nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

• Click Search

You can add a small step:

• Check the "Search in topic subjects only" box (but I'm not sure if this narrows down the search results)
  • Click Search

Note that some projects might announce a couple of months in advance.  (We did this and probably announced too early.)  So I wouldn't enter a small number in the "Between 0 and 9999 days" field.

Thanks for adding!

I just went through your instruction and found ANN threads that were very hurried. No site, but ANN topic is here already.
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:13:53 PM

Icocountdown charges $1000 per week. I think a lot of ICOs will not be listed there.
Exactly, but do you think that's a lot of good ICOs, bad ICOs, or both and it is not as meaningful? I mean, is there any correlation between whether an ICO can afford being listed on such a website and whether it is worth following, supporting, about to succeed?

I don't think there is a strong correlation.

There could be some ICO project started by 25 year old geeks, laden with debt, that won't be on that site. But they're brilliant developers.

There was an ICO project started by a doctor earlier this year, who knew little about software or technology, but he would've been able to afford to pay $1000 per week. Now, there are people such as Paris Hilton and Floyd Mayweather (a boxer) getting involved, who can pay to get on that site. But does Paris Hilton or Mayweather know how to pick the best crypto/blockchain project? Do they know the difference between POW, POS or POI? Do they know what Raiden, Lightning Network or Segwit mean?
Well, yeah, I got your point, but to be fair, if Paris Hilton and Floyd Mayweather can afford to pay websites for listing their projects - we know they can - then they also can afford to hire real masters and experts to elaborate on their ideas and transform them into, like, a real project.

However, I think I agree that there is no such a strong correlation and we should always look into a certain project we potentially want to participate in, not the amount of money the developers have to pay for anything from the very beginning. Well, at the same time, not enough money at the beginning makes it harder to quickly attract 'the first' attention of people who are supposed then to push your project by simply spreading the word.
nikolaich (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Icocountdown charges $1000 per week. I think a lot of ICOs will not be listed there.
Exactly, but do you think that's a lot of good ICOs, bad ICOs, or both and it is not as meaningful? I mean, is there any correlation between whether an ICO can afford being listed on such a website and whether it is worth following, supporting, about to succeed?

I don't think there is a strong correlation.

There could be some ICO project started by 25 year old geeks, laden with debt, that won't be on that site. But they're brilliant developers.

There was an ICO project started by a doctor earlier this year, who knew little about software or technology, but he would've been able to afford to pay $1000 per week. Now, there are people such as Paris Hilton and Floyd Mayweather (a boxer) getting involved, who can pay to get on that site. But does Paris Hilton or Mayweather know how to pick the best crypto/blockchain project? Do they know the difference between POW, POS or POI? Do they know what Raiden, Lightning Network or Segwit mean?
Well, yeah, I got your point, but to be fair, if Paris Hilton and Floyd Mayweather can afford to pay websites for listing their projects - we know they can - then they also can afford to hire real masters and experts to elaborate on their ideas and transform them into, like, a real project.

However, I think I agree that there is no such a strong correlation and we should always look into a certain project we potentially want to participate in, not the amount of money the developers have to pay for anything from the very beginning. Well, at the same time, not enough money at the beginning makes it harder to quickly attract 'the first' attention of people who are supposed then to push your project by simply spreading the word.

So if developers are well known in crypto world and have a good product then they do not need to be listed on these websites.
jlp

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

What do you mean when you use the word scam? Speaking about ICO, it`s when somebody collects money, closes the project and just vanishes in the air with millions in a pocket and a crowd of deceived investors. That`s what is a scam for me.

As an example of a good project, I also forgot to mention Waves as a perspective platform with Russian developers (#17 on coinmarketcap).

Could you please name real scam projects from Russia? I don`t know any.

Do you agree that any project needs in-depth research before making assertions and 5-minute quick glance on the website is not enough?

You can see lots of scams from all over the world here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0  (Search for “russia”)

Yes, there are scams from countries that are not corrupt and successful projects from corrupt countries. What is important is the probability and if you are willing to take the extra risk.

In corrupt countries, ethics and honesty are more lax. Does this mean that the likelihood of exaggeration or dishonesty to be greater? If you do not think so, then go ahead and invest.

In non corrupt countries, people grow up with lots of regulations and enforcement. Though there are exceptions, the people feel that the way to get ahead is based largely on merit. In corrupt countries, there is less regulation, less enforcement and more people trying to find ways to get ahead by working around the system. In fact, they see that the most successful people in their country, usually in their government, are those who get ahead by lying, cheating or working around the system, instead of based on merit. If you do not think this is a risk, then go ahead and invest.

ModulTrade
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240518.0

“While the number of MTRc is limited the increase of trades pushes the demand for MTRc and its valuation”

This means that they are selling a security and will be on regulators’ lists. Maybe ModulTrade doesn’t care about regulators because Russia does not have extradition agreements with other countries, but what happens if regulators ban their token in Europe or North America?

Countries without extradition agreements make teams feel more invulnerable. Therefore, they are more likely to lie and cheat investors from other countries, because there is little to no recourse from the other countries' governments.

I watched a video of a conference. Consensus was warning about selling securities. Waves’ CEO debated this and shrugged it off.

Just because the ICO’s coin is on Coinmarketcap, it does not mean that they will execute. On Coinmarketcap, Gnosis is ranked 52, Qtum is ranked 14 and Augur is ranked 28.

Gnosis raised $12.5 million and their website says:

“The Hunch Game is nearly ready and can be launched in the first half of 2017 as an example Gnosis app.”

No app yet.

Augur had Vitalik Buterin on their team. After Satoshi Nakamoto, Vitalik is the most desirable person in the universe to have on an ICO team. After raising multiple millions and after two and a half years, all they’ve released is a simple beta that is barely usable.

Even if there are no obvious scams from Russia, it doesn’t mean that most of them are good ICOs.

Is the Russian government funding Russian ICOs to help them maximize the money that they raise? If so, you should be aware of this risk. Though there are exceptions, in the far majority of time, when a government tries to pick and choose companies, it’s not a good idea. The U.S. government forced taxpayers to give $535 million to Solyndra. It looked great at first and then it went bankrupt. Governments are not educated nor skilled to be Venture Capitalists, investors or stock pickers. Their money is often spent on policies to further their political or social goals.

In the extreme cases when the government tries to centrally manage the economy, they create socialism, or communism which is the extreme form of socialism. Every government that centrally manages their economy have always made their economies poorer in the long run. Think of Cuba, Venezuela, when Russia was communist, when China was communist, etc. The people who are best at picking which business will succeed or fail, are those in the free market.

Yes, of course, investors should spend more than 5 minutes looking at a website. The problem is that many do not and if they do, they do not understand technology, blockchain or business sufficiently.  In which case, they can reduce their risk by using filters:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157

As mentioned already, just because they can afford to hire people, it does not mean that its a good idea or that they will execute. When the U.S. government threw $535 million at Solyndra, they raised more than any ICO and I can guarantee you that they had a much more impressive team than any ICO. But they still went bankrupt.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: