Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] Token Sale Opens on 17th of October!  (Read 34789 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

They plan to release V2 which is called Basalt a new improved version of V1. I don't know the exact date but they said It will be released in a couple of weeks from now.
You can check out this link:    https://medium.com/rcn-news/rcn-basalt-v2-778724462530
Thanks for sharing this information.
I have been holding RCN for several months. Looking for forward to the release of Basalt.
By the way, the title of this topic should be modified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Any news?
Jkseven000

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Any news?

Nope
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

RCN goes live April, Hopefully the beta exchange by Ripio will follow closely. great time coming

I added some Ripio tokens to my position as I researched project well and expect it will bring true value after launch this year. I like that it is in communication with other projects building their products on Ethereum network, like Request. Future looks bright and this bear market is good opportunity to get some tokens with great discount (could drop even more).

It will produce important synergies among the projects that collaborate and can bring additional value for the users of all combined networks together.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

RCN goes live April, Hopefully the beta exchange by Ripio will follow closely. great time coming

I added some Ripio tokens to my position as I researched project well and expect it will bring true value after launch this year. I like that it is in communication with other projects building their products on Ethereum network, like Request. Future looks bright and this bear market is good opportunity to get some tokens with great discount (could drop even more).

It will produce important synergies among the projects that collaborate and can bring additional value for the users of all combined networks together.
Thank you guys.
It seems there will be many huge developments in the near future.
Maybe we will see pumps very soon.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

CEO has been speaking at lending events recently and some are saying they will launch this month, I am not exactly sure what the ICO price was, maybe its still a little bit above but the chart looks good on this one especially with updates coming..

I say good buy for a target exit around 2200-2400 sats (hopefully)

Tim Draper backs this one so could be good long term, but I would set a tight stop and watch bitcoin price. good luck
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Cointime about RCN

Ripio Credit Network aims to create global lending and borrowing

http://www.cointime.com/blockchain/10528.html
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

I say good buy for a target exit around 2200-2400 sats (hopefully)

I, too, think, that token strongly undervalued. Those people who buy a token at the current price will receive a high profit in a few months.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Todays Ripio marketcap is nothing compared to what its gonna be in next few months
rikkur

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

the platform's v2 is already deployed on the ETH blockchain. We are waiting for the protocol to be released.
But unfortunately the price of tokens RIPIO has not changed. Even the growing market did not affect the price RIPIO tokens

Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

RCN listing on Bancor                                                                                                                                                                                            Sign up and voting for  this news - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/141
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

the platform's v2 is already deployed on the ETH blockchain. We are waiting for the protocol to be released.
But unfortunately the price of tokens RIPIO has not changed. Even the growing market did not affect the price RIPIO tokens

There was some interesting price action a week ago (i think?) where it spiked to 1900sats but then came right back down, i thought about taking profit there and moving on.

In hindsight i should have since this update got pushed out, I was thinking the end of the month new update = price action, guess i may end up holding this bag for a minute  Undecided
Hardniola

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Ready  for moon shot Cry
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Does Tim Draper invested in Ripio several times and he is an existing token holder through the ownership?
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

demand determines the price  of rcn.. and since long as being the lending program is still to be released there won't be true demand for rcn
fulcare

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

Thank you guys.

Not sure if pumps are the desired outcome of every bit of progress. Organic growth over time with strong hands in the game are awesome as that creates real price support.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rikkur

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Thank you guys.

Not sure if pumps are the desired outcome of every bit of progress. Organic growth over time with strong hands in the game are awesome as that creates real price support.
I don't like pumps.. It gives a short-term effect. I like it better when the price grows slowly but steadily. This is the best option!

asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Just admit that you're super-pissed off that Crypto-rainbow kicked your salty ass out of the airdrop. No free money for you, and now you have to wait years for it to get a decent value, actual value.
smithhaoji

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

The devs should answer all of your support's question
fulcare

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Thank you guys.

I don't like pumps.. It gives a short-term effect. I like it better when the price grows slowly but steadily. This is the best option!

Problem with pumps is that it creates disappointed losers who then start to bash the project instead of supporting it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████