Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherFundMe - Ethereum based crowdfunding service  (Read 945 times)
etherfundme (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:07:45 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 04:26:27 PM by etherfundme

Hello everyone!

We are starting beta testing our service, if it is not difficult for you , we would be very grateful, if you could write your reviews or any recommendations about our project. Our website is etherfund (dot) me

The EtherFundMe is a funding platform for creative projects. Everything from films, games, and music to art, design, cryptocurrency and technology. The EtherFundMe is full of ambitious, innovative, and imaginative ideas that are brought to life through the direct support of others. Everything on the EtherFundMe must be a project with a clear goal, like making an album, a book, or a creating of cryptocurrency. You can use it to issue ERC20 tokens and start crowdfunding campaign. Our service will create, deploy and verify smart-contract on the Etherscan.

Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

Hello everyone!

We are starting beta testing our service, if it is not difficult for you , we would be very grateful, if you could write your reviews or any recommendations about our project. Our website is etherfund (dot) me

The EtherFundMe is a funding platform for creative projects. Everything from films, games, and music to art, design, cryptocurrency and technology. The EtherFundMe is full of ambitious, innovative, and imaginative ideas that are brought to life through the direct support of others. Everything on the EtherFundMe must be a project with a clear goal, like making an album, a book, or a creating of cryptocurrency. You can use it to issue ERC20 tokens and start crowdfunding campaign. Our service will create, deploy and verify smart-contract on the Etherscan.

Thank you in advance.

First of all I wish you success for the project. I have reviewed the project content and I am really happy. I would like to follow the project closely if you can share a link when i will start the ico process and examine the details about the details.will you give bounty? is there any information about the campaign manager, or if I absolutely want to present @Sylon for a good and trusted project. I think the amount of bounty in such projects is very important. please do not give a 1%   for the bounty prize!

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

First of all I wish you success for the project. I have reviewed the project content and I am really happy. I would like to follow the project closely if you can share a link when i will start the ico process and examine the details about the details.will you give bounty? is there any information about the campaign manager, or if I absolutely want to present @Sylon for a good and trusted project. I think the amount of bounty in such projects is very important. please do not give a 1%   for the bounty prize!

Thank you for your support.

How about 5% reward in ETH?
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

Also it shoud be mentioed that all participants of our test crowdfundings will receive from us 100% bonus in EFM tokens during ICO.
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:40:37 PM

That's an interesting project!

Thank you so much.

I have just created my account to test your website but I haven't received activation link yet.

I`m sorry it was a mail server problem, please, try register again.

Are you going to run a bounty campaign for your own tokens?

Yes. 5% reward in ETH.

I might invite few people who would be interested in your platform.

We are interested in this

Do you need any help with your project f.e. graphics, staff etc. Have you contacted any upcoming ICOs? It's a good idea to self advertise by contacting potential customers.

Yes, we need help - graphics, staff and etc

Have you contacted any upcoming ICOs? It's a good idea to self advertise by contacting potential customers.

No.
We will try contact with upcoming ICO

Thank you for your opinion, this is very important for us
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

how much your team? future planning?
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:55:30 AM

We have 3 developers and one manager.

Now service in beta testing state and we looking for an ICO`s or crowdfundings to try our service.

Development plans:
1. Create Bounty platform. (The Bounty platform is part of EtherFundMe service that allows anyone take part in crowdfunding bounty program. It is a system of automated accounting of posts and likes in social networks and most popular blogs and charging fees for it.)
2. Adding support for Rootstock and NEO platform.
3. Issue service tokens
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Now service in beta testing state and we looking for an ICO`s or crowdfundings to try our service.

Development plans:
1. Create Bounty platform. (The Bounty platform is part of EtherFundMe service that allows anyone take part in crowdfunding bounty program. It is a system of automated accounting of posts and likes in social networks and most popular blogs and charging fees for it.)
3. Issue service tokens

I have visited your site, it is very interesting and amazing. I like your plan, I will wait for this and the latest announcement from you.
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

I have visited your site, it is very interesting and amazing. I like your plan, I will wait for this and the latest announcement from you.

Thank you very much.
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

Beta test crowdfunding started. You can send Ether and it will help us test contracts.

We will use the funds that we receive in further development. And all participants will receive our tokens afterwards with a bonus.

Here bit[dot]ly/2yG012M  you can found smart contract and here bit[dot]ly/2wTloQH our crowdfunding page.

Goal - 10 Ether.

This week we plan start alpha test ERC20 token issue crowdfunding contract - every creator can create, deploy, verify own Ethereum token and publish smart contract address on page in 5 minutes.  
cmg12

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

Beta test crowdfunding started. You can send Ether and it will help us test contracts.

We will use the funds that we receive in further development. And all participants will receive our tokens afterwards with a bonus.

Here bit[dot]ly/2yG012M  you can found smart contract and here bit[dot]ly/2wTloQH our crowdfunding page.

Goal - 10 Ether.

This week we plan start alpha test ERC20 token issue crowdfunding contract - every creator can create, deploy, verify own Ethereum token and publish smart contract address on page in 5 minutes.  

nice move, i will following this thread.
maybe, i can invest here in the future
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:09:03 PM

Support our first project - duo Just Play.

The Just Play - These are two beautiful girls playing covers of rock music on the violin and piano.

More info bit[dot]ly/2x22ur4
cmg12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:56:17 AM

We have 3 developers and one manager.

Development plans:
3. Issue service tokens

waiting for bounty platform, and i will join it.
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

A new project started. Welcome JavaCoin!

bit[dot]ly/2hLxKUl
ybsok

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:29:08 AM

Love is good, kindness is right
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

Hmm, I like the concept of the site. Although you should make a better and more detailed post in order to attract more members.

APLA-support

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

Is this still on? cause it's a very good idea.
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

Hmm, I like the concept of the site. Although you should make a better and more detailed post in order to attract more members.

Thank you for advice! You`re right.

Our next project - The Young Africa FOUNDATION bit[dot]ly/2z02ULJ

The Young Africa FOUNDATION  works to raise funds in order to assist Africa's 200 million unemployed youth to access skills training and gain work experience.
1) $5 million funding to acquire shares in a critical financial institution in South Africa on behalf of South Africa's youth.
2) $4 million funding to acquire shares in a new investment holdings company, which helps businesses in Africa to grow or to start-up new businesses.
3) $1 million for the first campus of the ACADEMY For A Young Africa, on behalf of ACADEMY For A Young World.

Reinhild Niebuhr is the founder of Young Africa VISION and the Young Africa FOUNDATION and the Young Africa REWARDS system is her brainchild. She is the author of the book 'Young Africa - Policy Blueprint For A Continent Of Youth' and has more than 25 years of experience in the youth development and enterprise development sector.

Support it!
Smart contract address: 0x7eef3f256e868f3a8451bb954e7977ddcdb027ff
mariyawisman

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

I like your project, design is simple and clean, good luck!
But, to my look, the decription of project (name, author, category) don't write on the image - then the text is difficult to read. If you really want, then make the text more contrast - in your case, the black text on a light (even lighter than now) substrate. Or, as an option, replace the image with a colored background, and insert a smaller version of image, as a project icon
etherfundme (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

I like your project, design is simple and clean, good luck!
But, to my look, the decription of project (name, author, category) don't write on the image - then the text is difficult to read. If you really want, then make the text more contrast - in your case, the black text on a light (even lighter than now) substrate. Or, as an option, replace the image with a colored background, and insert a smaller version of image, as a project icon

Thank you for your comments - we will try to take them into consideration.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: