Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW LONG CAN ALTCOIN LAST ?  (Read 596 times)
FarkMcBark

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

After I see altcoin graphs who experienced increasing and decreasing
I think will altcoin like ripple,litecoin every year price will increase or chan altcoin dead ?
maybe you can help me over my turmoil against altcoin

Most altcoins will die. But big ones like ripple, ltc will survive imo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

We see more and more new alt coins almost everyday. It's unavoidable for some of them to disappear. This is an enormous economy with lots of smart people particapating in so basic projects won't stay around for long. Only coins with good uses and smart technology behind it will stay long in crypto world.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:31:24 AM

I think will altcoin like ripple,litecoin every year price will increase or chan altcoin dead ?

it is because the altcoins are mostly pump and dumps without any real usages. there are some exceptions for some of them such as for litecoin but most of them like ripple are pure 100% pump and dump. that is why you see "increasing and decreasing" a lot on the charts.

how long they can last?
it depends on what you call "lasting". there are a lot of coins that are considered shitcoins and they are worth less than a satoshi but they are still listed somewhere on some exchange and they are being traded. would you call that lasting?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

I think also that it will last for a long period of time especially of they have marketing strategy to get more investor to invest on their cryptos.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:57:03 PM

As long as the Bitcoin lives, then these altcoins will stay and continue to multiply. But just incase the BTC drops the survival of fietest in alts would happened.

Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

Many altcoins have better technology than bitcoin. Therefore I don't think alts will ever disappear.
I think they will lead the way actually.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow mate, since we are in the world of trading industry increasing and decreasing value is quite normal in the platform actually. All you need to do is choose among them is the real potential altcoin and for you to find out it is potentials always check the top 20 listed coins in the coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: