Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

The thing which impresses me the most about bitcoin is its rising value.....It is a long term investment if I invest now I am going to get a lot of it in future.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

There are a lot of benefits which you can get on bitcoins, fast transaction like credit cards, the value of bitcoins is also increasing as the time goes by depending on the status of market, the prices will be much cheaper since the value of btc is very high. There's no other job or currency that will be better on bitcoins today.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

What I impress a lot is bitcoin os very helpful . If you would invest for it.. Definitely you can get profit from it . Bitcoin helps you to earn and save more from the future. You can have your own and house with help of bitcoin. At the same time its a fullfillment in life that you will give or just a share of blessings to the poorest its very touching the you help to the poor.  Thats what I impress the most.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

what impress me about bitcoin is that,,it is well know to many people,and you can send it to many people of your choice,,i also like it because of the price in the market
Cryptomtaani

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:18 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

There are a lot of benefits which you can get on bitcoins, fast transaction like credit cards, the value of bitcoins is also increasing as the time goes by depending on the status of market, the prices will be much cheaper since the value of btc is very high. There's no other job or currency that will be better on bitcoins today.

I’m impressed by bitcoin’s p2p transactions where i can send money to my family in Africa without having to go through a middle man like western union. I’m also super excited by how crypto will disrupt the remittance space
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

I’m impressed by bitcoin’s p2p transactions where i can send money to my family in Africa without having to go through a middle man like western union. I’m also super excited by how crypto will disrupt the remittance space

I think one of the things that impresses me most about bitcoin is just how resilient it is. It has had so many challenges along the way, but it always overcomes them and comes back much stronger. I am a buy of btc at these current levels

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

I think one of the things that impresses me most about bitcoin is just how resilient it is. It has had so many challenges along the way, but it always overcomes them and comes back much stronger. I am a buy of btc at these current levels
same here, I'm also Impressed with bitcoin because it always recover even if how far or long it drops , not only that but also I'm also impress with bitcoin because it can give us an opportunity to earn just by only working online and doing some basic stuffs like forum posting or sharing some content in social medias, etc. overall bitcoin isn't only about earning money because bitcoin actually helps our lives to be much easier in the means of faster payment processing due to its advance technology called the block chain.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

The thing that makes me impressed in bitcoin is the potential profit that i can earn in bitcoin and that is why i am here in bitcoin and really staying in bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is dumping, i am still into bitcoin because i believed to the technology of bitcoin and the future of bitcoin itself and also its own market.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

It gives us to earn money easily by online.And I wanted to know how the money comes as Bitcoin.It very impressed me.
the most thing that bitcoin impresses me is the price, and also the thing that bitcoin can give to those users .Through bitcoin i can earn more profits and what bitcoin can give to my life that i cant imagine that i can reach. thats what bitcoin impresses me the most.

Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

I impress to bitcoin becuase you can use this easily and you can earn by using this bitcoin just sharing ideas and knowledge , and becuase the value of bitcoin is so much high . and many people who use this became a rich

As what ive heard of my friend he experienced bitcoin really changed his life now he are much better than before,and thats the one thing what i loved and embrace bitcoin  too, through cryptocurrency everything will be easy to use,and it will helps me develop my capability to improve more of my knowledge.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

with the decline in bitcoin prices this does not mean this bitcoin will end, the game stock investment is like this, there is up and down. just follow this now with the state of this bitcoin down. precisely this is the right time to buy this bitcoin, until bitcoin up again then we sell back and finally we get a more certain profit.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

It can help you save money. And it could also help you to earn money in an easy way. That's why bitcoin caught my interests in terms of you can have a profit even if you have a recent work and if it can't cause too much time. If you want there are many ways to earn money using your social media account.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

Of course there are various factors that impressed bitcoin for its users, especially bitcoin characteristics such as fluctuations and bitoin decentralization that can attract investors and traders to use bitcoin as their business asset.
Yeah it has a lot of reasons that bitcoin it is true that fluctuation is the positive factors of bitcoin. They attract most of the people, the other best thing is anonymity of the bitcoin as no one can trace the sender and receiver of bitcoin so because of this people use if for many reasons. I like bitcoin because it is anonymous and fluctuation of price is the reason why I like bitcoin the most. It is hoped that in future price of bitcoin will be more than triple.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

The thing that makes me impressed in bitcoin is the potential profit that i can earn in bitcoin and that is why i am here in bitcoin and really staying in bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is dumping, i am still into bitcoin because i believed to the technology of bitcoin and the future of bitcoin itself and also its own market.
I agree with you that the very basic thing I love about bitcoin is because bitcoin is a very profitable financial activity. in addition I think bitcoin will be a great financial asset in the future if we still keep bitcoin assets in the long term. and for the current situation is the perfect time to store bitcoin assets and hold them for a long period of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

The most impressive feature of bitcoin that interests and attracts potential investors I think is the fact that it is reliable, easy to access, flexible, and most of all, high in value. This I think is the striking features of bitcoin itself that led investors to start a cryptocurrency investment.

Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

Bitcoin makes possible

Usually, bitcoin makes impossible to possible, imagine bitcoin started nothing and no intrinsic value. but since they were introduced to the world, cryptocurrency popularity started booming as well as the cryptocurrencies price, in fact, the highest price for bitcoin was on December 15, 2017, reached $17,900
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

The most impressive things about Bitcoin for me are value and technologies. The fact of this invention itself seems to be absolutely fantastic as well!
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

It gives us to earn money easily by online.And I wanted to know how the money comes as Bitcoin.It very impressed me.

l was impressed with bitcoin when my little brother got a bitcoin exchange with a high bitcoin price. therefore l joined this bitcoin. hopefully i can earn an income as my younger brother can.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

Most of all in bitcoin, I am amazed by the degree of volatility. Bitcoin's cross-currency crossed another psychological threshold of $ 20,000, and many have already started to make the boldest predictions about taking a turn of $ 50,000 and even $ 100,000. But, as is often the case with bitcoin, the rate suddenly collapsed, and the value of the crypto currency fell quite significantly.
It remains to add that this is not the first such drop in the crypto currency in its short history. Usually, after the falls, the bitcoine rate returned to growth no less rapidly and updated historical highs.
It's just a game of people's mind.
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

that was really impressing.bitcoin now a days is verru astonishing types of investment that even if you are in the middle of the night you can still earn because of the  price change.the even you who are investing on it will never know that you already gain because its price is rising. I mean would not prefer this kind of freedom from your investments right.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: