Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

The most thing that impress me in bitcoin. It's decentralized nature. It has a higher value than the conventional money that we are using today. We are on our highest technology and its glad to be part of bitcoin. It also makes us free from government taxes, and it is secure and keeps us anonymous. That is why bitcoin became so popular and became number 1 in cryptocurrency.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Bitcoin has been impressive me its anonymous nature because it is very privacy and not tracked easily and another things is that peer to peer transaction system blockchain technology. The best part about this was the no tax features which I loved it.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

Being decentralized is the one that impresses me most about bitcoin followed by its volatility. Imagine if you can earn a big profit because of its volatility in its price for tax free since it's decentralize. That's why i love bitcoin and the cryptos.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

what impressed me the most was the bitcoin price that impressed me the most because it was unpredictable to all of us. with bitcoin I always get a good price and it has to wait until the time.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

So do I. The most about bitcoin that impress me is its decentralized nature. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary, or no middle man.
saumang2m
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

Bitcoin affects us for many reasons. Like we can collect coins by working in bitcoin. And we can keep the coin collected by us and we have a choice that we can sell the coin ever collected, most people have gathered The coins are kept by them as long as the price of the coin does not double because the price of coin in Bitcoin falls below every day. Bitcoin affects me for this reason

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
saumang2m
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

We work on anything and earn money from them. All that money we spend on the happiness of our children. While we know that in Bitcoin we are saving whatever for our children. Bitcoin platform can also double or triple those saved money when the child is older. So why do not we save in Bitcoin for the good future of our children.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
chrsjrcj

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

What impresses me most about Bitcoin is, that i can send money world wide, without a bank or another company. For me it is the perfect and smart way to send money to friends and family. Next thing is, that this is a new technology and it will change the bad bank system (i hope it). It will make the financial world more transparent for everyone.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.
I like the concept and ideology behind bitcoin. the bitcoin is the first peer-to-peer digital currency. it is fast, secure, decentralized, and acceptable worldwide. The bitcoin gives freedom back to the people by putting them in control over their money, unlike banks that controlled everything. 
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

The thing that impresses me the most about bitcoin is that it helps people who needs money very much and it reduces unemployed people because bitcoin gives them a source of income. Bitcoin also impress me about it's value because even it do not have a stable price, bitcoin is still better than gold.

You can buy things using bitcoin so there's less danger in crime and cheating. The thing that impressed me the most about bitcoin is that you can send money around the world at no cost
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

The thing that impresses me the most about bitcoin is that it helps people who needs money very much and it reduces unemployed people because bitcoin gives them a source of income. Bitcoin also impress me about it's value because even it do not have a stable price, bitcoin is still better than gold.

You can buy things using bitcoin so there's less danger in crime and cheating. The thing that impressed me the most about bitcoin is that you can send money around the world at no cost

I understand your points guys but I still don't get it. Why do some people keep on saying that bitcoin is reducing unemployment? If you are just determined to be employed then you can easily start looking for a job. Be it paying fiat or any form or currencies like bitcoin. It doesn't make any sense imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

impress me the most about bitcoin i saw that the Bitcoin
is valuable today, the idea of it being turned to some
currencies, how it works and the value rises. And also
easily to earn some profit by using bitcoin we can use it worldwide.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

I was impressed with bitcoin because of the opportunity it can give to people. It gives people the opportunity to earn huge profit and extra income which is very helpful for everyones lives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

Bitcoin is really new for me, i just simply invest in it because of my friend's advise. It impressed me when i see the fluctuation rapidly happen and yet last year it manage to hit its new high and also known by peoples. But the most impress part is the technologies of bitcoin, the blockchain, ledger and the decentralization system, all these impressed me a lot .

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

why can i impress me, when i fall, my wallet is empty, i find the way out by recognizing bitcoin, then i learn bitcoin, and adopt bitcoin, in the end i woke my life very happy, it's because bitcoin.
this is my story, why bitcoin is so impressive to me.
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

What i like most about bitcoin is its decentralized features.  Giving its users the capability to control what they wanted to do with their own money.  Bitcoin empowers the users giving them the freedom to do what they what without the seeking eyes of the government.
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

I mean using Bitcoin is an online income opportunity without any investment. Now I can make a lot of money so that all my financial problems are solved. It's also a great investment option that gives you an edge.
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

What impresses me for using bitcoin that despite of its flactuating price in the market, people are still purchasing and uses the bitcoin. Plus, it is an electronic transfer of value from one participant to another without the prescence of bank or another intermediary. The security for clearing the public transaction come from industrial strength cryptography,which effectively makes each bitcion trade costly to validate than the last.

What wows me in the industry of bitcion is that even without consultants or conferences or government sponsorship, the world of bitcoin has grown exponentially, attracting a lot of users and equally vast and growing number of computer resources and, in particular, electricity needed to validate each transactions.
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

What impressed me the most about bitcoin was its openness to everyone and its volatility. The fact that it can be used by everyone is incredible especially I am a student, and this is the first time I have my own income from something I try. I am very happy for the presence of bitcoin. this helps a person financially.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

I like bitcoin for investment reasons. Although the risks are very high but will be worth the profit. I believe the power of technology will win in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: