Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with signature "Invalid BBcode"  (Read 302 times)
rusbus (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Can anyone help me figure out why this signature isn't working?

I designed it and it works when testing in the bitcointalk private messenger. But when pasted in the signature it say "Invalid BB code" I haven't been able to figure out the problem. Any idea?

https://pastebin.com/Xf6XgByt
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:57:02 AM

You need to have a higher rank to unlock having more characters and lines for signatures. Looking at your BB code it looks like you exceed the number of characters for a Newbie, as the signature you've created would only probably fit on a Full/Sr member in minimum.

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:06:29 AM

I designed it and it works when testing in the bitcointalk private messenger. But when pasted in the signature it say "Invalid BB code" I haven't been able to figure out the problem. Any idea?

I've had same problem before. As previous comments says you'll need to raise your rank. There are limitations of characters for each rank. It will take a bit of time, so for now you'll need to ask someone with higher rank to help and post for you

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

Just copy the correct code for your rank. You cant use the code for legendary if youre only a junior member. You wont have any problem if you do the correct thing. Always read the rules in joining sig campaigns.

TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

Wait you designed it and your trying it as a newbie here at bitcointalk in your own account why not try to create a thread and let them the rank members only to try in exchange of paying them BTC that would be a great offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: