Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9494 times)
BitcoinStockOptions.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

I am looking for business opportunities as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
signs587

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

Nothing is necessarily should be acknowledged by mass of the country to be able to offer business opportunities. The obvious opportunity right now is to offer trade expertise to others willing to invest (only if you are capable to do). If you have some sort of understanding of money markets you know that expertise and experience is quite valuable. So if you invest on yourself to understand the market right now when it is still not acknowledged by many yet, you have the opportunity to be valuable when the market become mainstream.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:36:38 PM

As of now in my country they have atm machine that you can buy and sell your bitcoin but it's only one I think. And I dont see business as of now accept in bitcoin like offline business. Online business like online shop they have many owner accept bitcoin as mode of payment.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

For me every transaction that gain money is a business so i can say that to joined this bitcoin is a big oppurtunity to start business
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.

I think this is not yet that possible since in my place(in Bataan) only a few knows about bitcoins and I don't still see any shops that accepts bitcoins. As what the OP ask, the best choice of business accompanied with bitcoin is those things that can be use digitally or computer related or like online games, softwares, and the likes. Online shops like E-bay and amazon would I think is one of a good option.   

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yukyzu

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

from the first until now bitcoin is a very profitable business opportunity. investment is one good business opportunity for btc because its exchange rate is highest when compared with other virtual currencies.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
You know, most times I think writers are very lucky, because there is always an opportunity for them everywhere lol. Though I don’t mean to say they’re better than developers and programmers, but I know what I’m saying, they can even be better than the two I mentioned.

Everywhere I go online I usually see business opportunities for writers. Don’t think of getting into writing just because of what I said lol, it might not be your profession.
Writing is not a small thing man. It takes a lot of skills, a lot of thinking and a lot of getting out of the box to do. If you are a writer you will know that.

Not everyone have these skills and so many people pay a lot for a good writing. The only difference between writers and programmers is because this is a digital age and programmers are highly needed for their skill which is why they get paid a lot for it, which is still not an easy job too, otherwise everyone would be a programmer by now.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Bitcoin is becoming very popular and exchanges are where the main opportunity is in my country. You're sure to make good profit in it.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

For me every transaction that gain money is a business so i can say that to joined this bitcoin is a big oppurtunity to start business
I don’t think there are any new business opportunities coming into Bitcoin as of now. What we still have is the same old business opportunities that has been around for long, even, most of them are fading away, like cloud mining is becoming weak, and faucets are closing down. We’re just left some few opportunities, and it takes your hard work to benefit from them.

Probably higher bitcoin prices are a reason. People are ready to spend their fiat but not their bitcoins. I strongly believe this trend will change and we can see more business are going to be opened in near future once bitcoin prices levels's volatility are becoming as a predictable one.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
You know, most times I think writers are very lucky, because there is always an opportunity for them everywhere lol. Though I don’t mean to say they’re better than developers and programmers, but I know what I’m saying, they can even be better than the two I mentioned.

Everywhere I go online I usually see business opportunities for writers. Don’t think of getting into writing just because of what I said lol, it might not be your profession.
Writing is not a small thing man. It takes a lot of skills, a lot of thinking and a lot of getting out of the box to do. If you are a writer you will know that.

Not everyone have these skills and so many people pay a lot for a good writing. The only difference between writers and programmers is because this is a digital age and programmers are highly needed for their skill which is why they get paid a lot for it, which is still not an easy job too, otherwise everyone would be a programmer by now.

Well there are writers that are born with this capacity. While others need to learn the tricks on how to become a good one. But yes, its not a easy skills and it takes a lot of practice to perfect this craft. I'm  programmer and its not that easy too, plus technology evolves, so to keep up with the latest trend, you also need to update your skills. Although right now, programmer is very easy as compare to like 20-30 years ago. Right now its almost easy to create apps from scratch, unlike before.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

yes right now bitcoin is have a potential to make some business opportunites, right now is the modern era, you need to follow the "rule" of this era, right now everything work online, you can see that online shop is anywhere, with bitcoin you can use bitcoin as the payment of the online shop, it will easiest than you pay with credit card or bank account

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Yes it is goods because the need of the bitcoin is now increasing and a lot of the people are trying to start the business with the bitcoin as the buying and the selling of the bitcoin, it has a lot of the opportunities for the people I hope the value and the price will give the bitcoin a new recognition and the other place in the market I hope the bitcoin will introduce more features for the betterment of the bitcoin and the value will be more high.
jekjekey

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

In my country theres no way for now for business opportunities btc related because my country are not grow for economy right now.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

Yes it is goods because the need of the bitcoin is now increasing and a lot of the people are trying to start the business with the bitcoin as the buying and the selling of the bitcoin, it has a lot of the opportunities for the people I hope the value and the price will give the bitcoin a new recognition and the other place in the market I hope the bitcoin will introduce more features for the betterment of the bitcoin and the value will be more high.
agree, bitcoin is a new big opportunity for everyone to earn money it is like business, the value of profit in bitcoin will easily increase in short terms, this is very helpful especially for those people that they need more source of income. so what are waiting for? build your own business using bitcoin.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world are good opportunity for everyone to start a business. As you can see there are a lot of people are trying to start a new business in cryptocurrency world and a lot of new ICO project published everyday is the result of this case.

ana zay

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

saya memang masih baru di dunia bisnis dan saya akui Peluang bisnis bitcoin ini yang banyak diminati banyak orang saat berinvestasi, karena bitcoin memiliki nilai yang lebih baik dibandingkan dengan bisnis lain, karena dengan hanya menyimpan bitcoin kita bisa mendapatkan keuntungan dari kenaikan harga bitcoin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:00:29 AM

It seems that although there are people already made a business on bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a certain countries that has legalized bitcoin, it has not been seen at all that in the country where I live will be able to do business on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, I myself can't really make sure to doing that because country's goverment still strictly prohibit on using bitcoin for payment methods.

Still, in our country, we are not sure whether to do the business with the Bitcoin because we have to face any situation with the government. Whether the government is not giving any clarity whether they want to legalize the Bitcoin or not. Still, everything is in dilemma with the government.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

It seems that although there are people already made a business on bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a certain countries that has legalized bitcoin, it has not been seen at all that in the country where I live will be able to do business on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, I myself can't really make sure to doing that because country's goverment still strictly prohibit on using bitcoin for payment methods.

Still, in our country, we are not sure whether to do the business with the Bitcoin because we have to face any situation with the government. Whether the government is not giving any clarity whether they want to legalize the Bitcoin or not. Still, everything is in dilemma with the government.
Majority of the governments around the globe does the same. They have a neutral stand and at times show opposing to digital currency. This keeps the users in a dilemma whether to give a try or not. It'd be good to initiate business with bitcoin, surely profit can be got based on the patience of the user providing such a service.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

Yes Now bitcoin is growth the future business process. Nowadays most of the market investors it will start the bitcoin business process. One my one start the bitcoin business process and learn more information from bitcoin. Online shop is start the plan to open the future for bitcoin users. It will open most of the people use the future gather more sujesan and more opportunity.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

Why you are not yet sure so if you are worried about the lose and the profit I would like to say you should not be worry because the bitcoin is now being use by a lot of the high level investors and they are very happy with the bitcoin, it is the best time for the bitcoin because the bitcoin value and he price is very high if he person who is using the bitcoin investment and they are having the experience in the specific business then it will be good to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: