Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9491 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:08 AM

yes,I think and believe that bitcoin has provide a great opportunity for doing business.a lot of people involved with bitcoin for make money.bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning money.
Huge bitcoin mining farm can also prove a good business startup with bitcoins. If you can afford a lot of investment of good amount loan from major investors then surely it could also turn out to be the most profitable business. We can firstly hire a commercial space on rent and try to purchase as many miners as possible. Also we can assemble miners by using latest ASIC chipset and good configurations. Even a good mining farm can give us a lot of profit daily.

Perhaps in future, the price for bitcoin will not change much as it does now. A new and better concept would work that time like opening a Bitcoin Bank, etc. Bitcoins will never stop giving us profits so also we should try to increase the use of bitcoins so that most of the peoples get to know about bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santapants

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

I see a major opening for consulting, especially for older people that are interested in investing but intimidated by the technology/learning curve.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

There are huge business opportunities exists in bitcoin, from where i can see bitcoin has already served opportunity to a large extent...
Bitcoin itself is the best business opportunity and there can be no other better way of investing your money other than that of investing your money into bitcoin. At the very present moment, bitcoin is really making a very good reputation and the market price of bitcoin is increasing very much significantly. You can also invest your bitcoins in some other business but for that you really need to put in lot of efforts.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Bitcoin can be more big as grow steadily, you can invest your bitcoin or money turning to bitcoin in some investment site offering such service but mind about the possibility of loss of all your funds make sure you check site review before putting your money, It can be a new business opportunity.
There are lots of business opportunities in bitcoin, it’s left for you to find them,  but the problem is that they are hard to find.But from what I have noticed, it seems like people who are into software engineering are getting the bigger piece of cakes.

There are lots of opportunities for them in Bitcoin. I was once told that there are Bitcoin jobs on Upwork, and when I checked it out the only jobs I was seeing was all about software engineering/developing. No job for writers and the rest. Well, writers have also got their own way of making money through Bitcoin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Business opportunities for bitcoin is much bigger, because the upcoming generations will be completely functional on digital platform. Whether it's something related to technology or some other form of usage doesn't matter. Next is the profit expectations, for one to be successful in business its good to add bitcoin as an platform to the conventional way of business.
Bitcoin as one of the ways of business opportunities has a great future ahead. And the next generations will enjoy it digitally as long as they will try to learn all of it's possibilities and all the knowledge needed to be learned in bitcoin. It will have a great potential ahead of time. The profit, the services, the earnings. It will all be a sucess.
It will be definitely a success if the new generations will adopt this kind of opportunity for their source of extra income. Bitcoin for sure will have a great and big success to everyone. Bitcoin already prove a lot to us, so for sure in the future it will increase more opportunity for all of us.
Some of the startups for bitcoins are getting out to be scam, but that does not indicate that we should stop trusting bitcoins. If we could afford to startup a huge project with really Innovative concept then for sure we will have good profits in bitcoins. Bitcoins are not yet known globally to each and every individual and we should try to startup a business where each and every individual can start making profits with bitcoins.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

Bitcoin is good opportunist for the future growth. it will give some more information for the future business process and investment. You will save the bitcoin then you use for the business investment. So it useful to work to business process. Bitcoin is future currency. So it will give more information for the business process and haling the some issue easy to mange. You will learn from bitcoin how to handle the business.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

Bitcoin can be more big as grow steadily, you can invest your bitcoin or money turning to bitcoin in some investment site offering such service but mind about the possibility of loss of all your funds make sure you check site review before putting your money, It can be a new business opportunity.
As long as you are not in control of your funds, leaving your funds in the hands of another unknown investor while you are given percentage of your investment, I would not advise this. Anything can happen at any time and it is a huge risk for one to take.

Most of these guys that would promise you some percentage are HYIPs and they do not last. Even if they are reputable and they have been on for years, you should take any step with caution.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

bitcoin is good opportunity for the business process and investment. Bitcoin helpful to start the business or work with bitcoin process. It will give more opportunity for the improve your life and skills. You save the bitcoin then you will invest the business or any process. so it will give some information it will help to plan to work and process.
Of course. For those who invested in bitcoin earlier at least some tangible amount which has made them extremely rich right now. It would be so easy for them to do some offline businesses and set up something big for themselves even if it does not have to be within the crypto atmosphere.

Aside these, when it comes to exchanges (local and global), some sweet services you can render, and then Bitcoin has really brought so many opportunities even within the industry.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

I mean some single cases, to be proposed in any other country

for business its bitcoin is the best opportunity because many of people well help to start a new life and business.it help to make a right decision and plan where to invest bitcoin.the more you invest the more you earn, for those who invested bitcoin extremely made a right decision
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:35:11 PM

There are lots of business opportunities in bitcoin, it’s left for you to find them,  but the problem is that they are hard to find.But from what I have noticed, it seems like people who are into software engineering are getting the bigger piece of cakes.

There are lots of opportunities for them in Bitcoin. I was once told that there are Bitcoin jobs on Upwork, and when I checked it out the only jobs I was seeing was all about software engineering/developing. No job for writers and the rest. Well, writers have also got their own way of making money through Bitcoin.
Bitcoin and this entire concept of crypto currency is really a very vat field. You actually need to have a huge amount of knowledge and for that purpose, you do need to spend most of your time in learning new things. Only then it will be possible for you to understand and find the new business opportunity and then you can use those opportunities to have better income as well as for better future.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

I don't see yet here in our country like that using bitcoin with ATM machines, advisory activities, support to business, lottery? Maybe in other countries there are some available business opportunities using bitcoin or ATM machines, I've heard some countries having bitcoin ATM. I've just use my bitcoin wallet from paying my bills online. Maybe I need to research more about using bitcoin in our country if that is available here.

Bitcoin needs to be simplified for use by all peoples of the world. I only saw Bitcoin ATMs in the tourist areas. That is, the currency that appeals to constant visitors does not appeal to the public.
There is no need rushing into things. It would start little and gradually grow wide. It is normal to just keep seeing few for now since the technology is still at its early stage and the appealing factor will definitely keep growing as time goes on which would make business opportunities surrounding blockchain tech and bitcoin in particular to keep increasing.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

I don't see yet here in our country like that using bitcoin with ATM machines, advisory activities, support to business, lottery? Maybe in other countries there are some available business opportunities using bitcoin or ATM machines, I've heard some countries having bitcoin ATM. I've just use my bitcoin wallet from paying my bills online. Maybe I need to research more about using bitcoin in our country if that is available here.

Bitcoin needs to be simplified for use by all peoples of the world. I only saw Bitcoin ATMs in the tourist areas. That is, the currency that appeals to constant visitors does not appeal to the public.
Holding will always provide benefits. I always imagine if I had been holding the amount of bitcoin I am holding now back then, I would have been able to have so much to even start some businesses offline which would serve more as diversifying. The benefits are huge and it is something that would make a whole lot of people later on actualizes their dreams.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:54:31 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Oww , I will answer this one. BLockchain, the technology that drives BTC and other cryptocurrencies is a trillion dollar markets. It can be applied to anything, to anyone, from factories, to governments, to institutions and to the end user. It can solve the long process, long waiting, intermediaries, middlemen, tax, and if we will use it properly, corruption will be solved too as well as theft and frauds. If you are knowledgeable enough and can safely secure your wallet no one can touch your balances, no matter what and that's the foundation that the higher ups have been feared off. The old system will be no more and their games will run out. In the stores industry, there are no retailers, direct fabricators to consumer, in governments a project can be done and no one can take some of the budget of the project because all the transaction are on the ledger.

On the Utility grid systems, or consumptions, man you can make a whole system of payment using smart contracts. There are so many opportunities on this one and if you are having a second thought making a business in the real world through blockchain, just make it legal and make it live. There is no stopping it and don't stop in this industry, be the one of the pioneers in the one of the biggest step of mankind. THE BLOCKCHAIN.

gollum23

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:14:23 AM

ecли и бyдeт пepexoд бизнeca нa биткoин вeздe тo этo cлyчитcя oчeнь нe cкopo либo нe cлyчитcя вooбщe
Jitzel

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:32:44 PM

Here is a great business opportunity to grow your bitcoin using a passive income platform. http://bitcoinmama.biz

Best wishes folks!!
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:37:32 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

In my country there is not yet any ATM machine or any other physical business which support bitcoin but there are a lot of people in all over the country who have started online businesses with the payment of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I hope that in the future there will be other opportunities as in our country many people are supporting bitcoin and they want that bitcoin is implemented as payment system in most areas.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:09:05 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business from a couple of years. it has been considering the latest addition of business hub. a lot of people have been engaged with this platform for making money with a very short time. day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted as a money in a various online platform. Bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning a profit. in terms of investment, Bitcoin also can be considered as the best platform.
Yes I agree to you! Actually bitcoin itself is an opportunity. It opportunitybto everyone to become more financially stable. Because even if you already have a job, you can still do bitcoin that serve as your additional income. And if ever you are already an employ you can also do this new trend currency and will be able you have monenly that you can use in your daily lives. It lessen the number of an employed in your community.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

Yes, it is good business opportunity, as more and more companies are accepting it as a way of payment.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:39 AM

Bitcoin is already a business because for me as long as you earn money through investing and trading that is a kind of business. And then if you want to put up a business using bitcoin its up to you if what kind of business you want to put up and really bitcoin is a new business oportunity.i

Sohelrana1122

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

I agree with you.
but some country not allow btc.so it difficult for those country like bangladesh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: