Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] ADT. Anti-Depress Token  (Read 2065 times)
Commissar_Meme (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

In the world deepshits could be killed with hammer

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

I have donated you $5 in Waves Smiley

I want you will have success with this stuff. It really looks promising.
I see that in the waves explorer mate, the project seems fun to participate and support, very transparent teams without making people believe they'll profit in a short period of time, I read the whitepaper and think that you made this just to make yourself accompanied with the community and to escape depression.

Goodluck mate!

We even posted that in Twitter Smiley We value that and never forget any kind of support.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petroleumblood

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

There wasn't any need to do that, actually  Grin
usingyilan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:18:24 AM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

Hi Dev! Interesting concept but what have you against Waves? I think it's good looking platform with easy to use UX.

Of course it don't have smart contracts yet, but you don't need it with this project, otherwise Waves would not be an option anyway.

Good luck!

Bitcoin
nitinum

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

Yeah, its cool and funny, but how you will use blockchain??

My fellas wanted to create something like this for fun and hype)
lemoon789

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

A section of embedded white paper and the story of the site, you should invite a mature account to help you put the white paper also logo, roadmap are listed on the home page
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:08:04 AM

Hi Dev! Interesting concept but what have you against Waves? I think it's good looking platform with easy to use UX.

Of course it don't have smart contracts yet, but you don't need it with this project, otherwise Waves would not be an option anyway.

Good luck!

Did you see successful software projects on Waves? We didn't see them neither.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

Yeah, its cool and funny, but how you will use blockchain??

My fellas wanted to create something like this for fun and hype)

Well, your fellas can contact us Smiley

And about blockchain. Each content will be related to specific block. Such as data about content. For implementing proof of fun, we will connect metrics and statistic stuff to block with content. By this way the content will be guaranteed fair rated and represented to other people. Such as a person who made it. Or account. Whatever. We allow people keep their anonymity.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:28:06 AM

one more project which dont need its own token at all...
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

one more project which dont need its own token at all...

What project are you talking about?
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

A section of embedded white paper and the story of the site, you should invite a mature account to help you put the white paper also logo, roadmap are listed on the home page

Oh, we know how to do that Smiley Just made it rusty in purpose. Anyway we will do that again.
Petroleumblood

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

Good luck!

C'mon. Dex and waves are dead.
But maybe for these guys will be better use NEM but not Ethereum? Community is suitable for such project.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:39:46 PM

Good luck!

C'mon. Dex and waves are dead.
But maybe for these guys will be better use NEM but not Ethereum? Community is suitable for such project.

Not only because DEX is dead. Community is dead. Nobody supports projects there. If you are not with Sasha or how is the name of that chump, so you have no options on waves. Just a pocket project made on the base of Ethereum.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:50:32 PM

https://antidepresstoken.000webhostapp.com/

000webhostapp and free theme of WordPress is bring a lot of depression to me what kind of project that is. Are you really serious about the future of this project or it's only just for fun to raise some funds with this trick?
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:02:23 PM

And we also have Twitter to check our big success!
In fact we will get on pre-ICO not less than $450.000 in ETH. Seriously.

Can you show the proof if the pre-ICO get than $450.000 in ETH, can you show the source sir
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

And we also have Twitter to check our big success!
In fact we will get on pre-ICO not less than $450.000 in ETH. Seriously.

Can you show the proof if the pre-ICO get than $450.000 in ETH, can you show the source sir

Yeah, why not? When we will finish - we will show you. Or you can follow us somewhere. On FB and Twitter and not miss the proofs you need.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

why you are so optimist with this project?? how to see this project can be successfull?? can you make guarantee for it??
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

000webhostapp and free theme of WordPress is bring a lot of depression to me what kind of project that is. Are you really serious about the future of this project or it's only just for fun to raise some funds with this trick?

We didn't hide that we have free domain and hosting that's why we posted wallets for donations to buy domain and hosting.

This project may be done even if person is half retarded and has single limb. It's THAT simple. I am printing this somehow, so how do you think?
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

why you are so optimist with this project?? how to see this project can be successfull?? can you make guarantee for it??

Nobody has assurance with anything. We seem reckless, but we will not even bother ourselves by making our stunning white paper (there is a big hope that you have read it) if we will not have some reasons for that.
Statistically:
- Huge audience of 9GAG
- Lot of people make that for free
- We offer get paid for that, compete with friends in being best joker and become famous joker according statistics and fair metric accounting.

Creating mobile applications at least for Android is simple as hell. Creating iOS applications a bit harder but if we have funds - just will hire needed person without mental disorders for making things we need.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

We didn't hide that we have free domain and hosting that's why we posted wallets for donations to buy domain and hosting.

This project may be done even if person is half retarded and has single limb. It's THAT simple. I am printing this somehow, so how do you think?
You do have a point but its not the way we should convince people on here. Funding might be possible but on the sincerest way and I don't think someone would able to fund this up in regards on what you are acting on here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: