Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Next BIG MOON Landing! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3000 times)
Geraldo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:44:29 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:08:32 PM by Geraldo

The next big rise will be XBL.. or billionaire token. A 2 day old coin that sold out on the ico before it even ended, has a total supply of 3,315,372 xbl and is currently traded in cryptopia for only 0.36cents or 10k satoshi. It already is at positive 250%+ from its ico price of 10 cents.. But this is only the beggining.

Just to give you a comparison with other coins that have a similarly low supply.

Zcoin :   Currenlty traded for 11$

Cloakcoin  :    Currently traded for 7$

And there are many more coins, even shitcoins with low supply that are above 5$..

Basically low supply coins all have a value of above 5$, thats what they are designed to be, high value coins. So I see this going to more than 3 dollars in the next 2 months or less. Due to its low supply, with only 3 million $ marketcap it can go to 1$ of value. And it is currently only listed in cryptopia, but devs are moving lightning fast in this coin and are planning to list on other bigger exchanges in the next few weeks.

I would suggest you get in on the rocket asap, the low price will not last for long. But of course, as always, do your own research and decide on your own.
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

I only put a small amount in this yesterday. It seems pretty good so far, +20% since I bought. I really like the deflationary style of this coin

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Completely agree, not sure about $5 short term but defs in the long term.

XBL is the real deal, it is definitely going to hit $1.00 this week for sure and that's low balling it. The dev team are absolutely on point and getting things done at absolutely insane speed that is refreshing to see after so many projects are so slow to get anything done. Everything promised so far has been delivered and there is lots more to come on the horizon both short and long term.

It is one to keep your eyes on for sure.
Geraldo (OP)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:57:54 PM

I only put a small amount in this yesterday. It seems pretty good so far, +20% since I bought. I really like the deflationary style of this coin

Thankfully I got in the ico just before it sold out, so I am in the 250% gains currently. I believe the updates, raffle and poker game that will make this coin usable and listing on other exchanges that all are coming short term are going to make this coin rise like hell.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

As I just posted on the main ANN, I'm actually putting this coin at $5 in about three months, with a steady increase over time. I originally thought this was a shitcoin, but now I'm excited for my lambo.

Champion123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

This is the most obvious FOMO I have ever seen - keep buying and you will be left with 5x less worth in value XBL for the foreseeable future. Look at the markets, the sell orders have already begun and there is no resistance on the buy side!
Geraldo (OP)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

This is the most obvious FOMO I have ever seen - keep buying and you will be left with 5x less worth in value XBL for the foreseeable future. Look at the markets, the sell orders have already begun and there is no resistance on the buy side!

You seem to not be able to spot a good opportunity when you see one.. your bad, as I said, do your own research. You seem to have made up your mind, but allow me to disagree with what you said.

And a quick review of your profile posts reveal your true intentions.
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

Relax, look at Champions post history. He is XBL's resident fudder, he sold to early and is trying to crash the price to get back in.
Geraldo (OP)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

Relax, look at Champions post history. He is XBL's resident fudder, he sold to early and is trying to crash the price to get back in.

Yea, just noticed that. There is one of them in every coin.
Champion123

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

I sold at exactly the right price XBL will be after the correction Wink Just wait and see - as I said, it's all economics folks, carefully study the markets for yourself and you will see the true price price of XBL after the big dump!
Champion123

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

You seem to not be able to spot a good opportunity when you see one.. your bad, as I said, do your own research. You seem to have made up your mind, but allow me to disagree with what you said.

That's what all crypto heads say when buying into a big P&D scheme and then they start crying when the price crashes hard later. As I said, XBL brought me to this forum and I followed it closely because I BELIEVED in the project, however after careful analysis based on economic fundamentals I am revealing their true attentions. You may believe whatever you want, I believe facts and numbers. This project is only FOMO-ed by a few people only, and if you go to the ANN thread, this thread, slack and everywhere else XBL has a presence, you will find these VERY FEW people pumping this coin up, no other posts/buyers/demand. The ANN thread is turning into a joke with these people iterating themselves over and over again - complete obvious amateur FOMO. Do you need any more facts?
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

Please show me the transaction history for your 50k xbl sell off? I'm guessing you don't have one but please prove me wrong.

Like I said Champion is XBL's resident troll/fudder.
TobyTheCat

Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

That's what all crypto heads say when buying into a big P&D scheme and then they start crying when the price crashes hard later. As I said, XBL brought me to this forum and I followed it closely because I BELIEVED in the project, however after careful analysis based on economic fundamentals I am revealing their true attentions. You may believe whatever you want, I believe facts and numbers. This project is only FOMO-ed by a few people only, and if you go to the ANN thread, this thread, slack and everywhere else XBL has a presence, you will find these VERY FEW people pumping this coin up, no other posts/buyers/demand. The ANN thread is turning into a joke with these people iterating themselves over and over again - complete obvious amateur FOMO. Do you need any more facts?

Dude, why are you so angry?

Geraldo (OP)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

Alright man.. whatever. Your intentions are really clear to me. What is your buy order set at? 2000 sats? 4000?
Not gonna happen. Also, I dont need you to tell me what to do with my money, nor do I need your suggestions, so leave me alone, can you? I have made my mind. I find this an extremely good opportunity to make money. If you dont want to follow this, dont, go somewhere else.
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

He either missed the boat or sold too early and is now trying to crash price to get in a low entry. Classic fudder tactics, good sign for XBL though that someone is so dedicated to getting in on this project they go to these lengths.

Geraldo (OP)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

He either missed the boat or sold too early and is now trying to crash price to get in a low entry. Classic fudder tactics, good sign for XBL though that someone is so dedicated to getting in on this project they go to these lengths.

Or, he wanted to get into the last 3 days. Didnt happen. lol
Champion123

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

Whatever I am out of this thread, not saying I didn't warn you!
Geraldo (OP)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

Whatever I am out of this thread, not saying I didn't warn you!
bye
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

Anyone can do their research on XBL and they should do it anyway. For me it has everything it needs to make some serious gains. Active dev team that always deliver on promises (ahead of schedule too), active community, currently a very low market cap ripe for a rise, plenty of unique ideas to seperate them from the crowd and a good plan.

Read their ANN, whitepaper, join their active slack, check CMC and decide yourself but for me this is a serious instant win as you are ever going to get in Crypto.
bhaveshm94

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

looks good and huge profitable coin... Invested some now just waiting to see gains. Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: