Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4458 times)
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I'm really surprised by the current bitcoin value, the bitcoin price movement is so fast and now it's worth over $ 10,000, it's really a fantastic value.

Significant bitcoin growth makes many people want to invest in bitcoin because they want to take advantage of this very promising price.

Everyone will take advantage of a good opportunity by looking at the situation to gain great benefits through the use of bitcoin.
dont be surprised as bitcoin carrying high price(though this days are not)as the volume of this great coin has limited and now almost come to be mined all of it..im optimistic on this part but i know this coin will reach $100,000 in the near future as the effect of lightning network now is being accepted by old investors who use to leave bitcoin,and now coming back again because of this action
The value of bitcoin is now recovering and it is more effective of the investors who invest crypto money. This will be a good sign for all users on bitcoin because we can immediately earn good profit .The movement of the price is still increasing because of the volatility .A good investment site is here which is called as a promising coin of the future and that is bitcoin ,day by day bitcoin is growing and developing more this will be a great opportunities for the users and has a most potential in terms of earning.
Bitcoin's price value now is much better and still having its normal behavior which is being volatile. As an investor you should expect peaks and valleys of its price depending also on the demand and supply. Therefore dont be shock if bitcoins price value today will not be the same tomorrow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Value and price are two seemingly identical but not the same one.The price can easily be measured in the money but the value isn't only measured at the money.It's necessary to measure its characteristics,quality,durability,ability to meet needs.So I want to say this thing that what Adam Smith said absolutely correct or not even wrong.Btc isn't evaluated just like a gold,it's valued-its reliable existence,variable price,more subscribers,over-demand,marketing arrangements and supply demand.

Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Truly, bitcoin doesn't have long history to look in to however I believe is the innovation that individuals are sitting tight for on the grounds that it gives flexibility and security to individuals. Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin instability occurs because of market revision as you may definitely realize that may happen to gold or stock also. Bitcoin esteem go here and there yet at high range at times dissimilar to USD, Gold or Stock. Maybe bitcoin instability will balance out additional in years to come when more individuals put resources into to it presume.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

The value of a bitcoin lies in its unique technology to store an immutable record of transactions from the genesis block in 2009 to the end of time immemorial without even the hint of possibility that someone could cook the books or double spend the same unit of currency. It is a tasteless, odorless, borderless, soulless store of value that is accepted around the world.To me, however, just a mere finance professor toiling away for bread crumbs by the flourescent-pure halogen light of his office, the most underappreciated determinant of the value of Bitcoin lies far beyond all that bleeding-edge tech...
Bitcoin comes with a fantastic community that loves, supports, and nurtures it. For some reason, they even passionately argue about whether its data blocks should be 1 MB or 8 MB, to the point that they even call each other names and get into virtual fistfights about it. That's true passion!
What is the power of that community? And why does that bring value to the currency? Well, let us set aside the fact that in this day & age, we really should celebrate all aspects of society that bring us together, instead of cleave us, and let me explain by example.Money 20/20 recently held a payments race where they pitted 5 racers, each with one form of payment method only, to a race across the United States. Against seemingly all odds, do you know who one?Bitcoin.Because of the community that has organically sprung up around a revolutionary technology and its "imaginary" currency created by an anonymous man.That’s power.And THAT is the true value of Bitcoin - the people who love it, the people who fight for it, the people that put their lives and their future on the line to educate, familiarize and proselytize the Bitcoin gospel.So when you ask what determines the value of bitcoins? The best answer is you, dear reader. It is you - the curious, the ostentatious, the visionary firebrand, the sampler, the educator…The bitcoin community attracts some of the best people in the world.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

But price doesn't mean value. Yes, price is rising, but value is the same and it's the biggest problem as for me.

Bitcoin have an fluctuating state, it is not stable nor steady. but the people know that the bitcoin value is the highest compare to the all cyrptocurrency because we know that the bitcoin si the main coins. the other coins are only depend in the value of the bitcoin so that when bitcoin change all alternative coins are affected. more of the people now are want to try the bitcoin, they want to invest
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Unlike "traditional" currencies, bitcoin is not provided with anything: it is not regulated by anyone, it is not tied to any state and its economy, it does not have a material embodiment. The price of crypto currency is determined solely by market demand and supply. The more advantageous it will be to use bitcoin as a means of payment, the higher will be its price.
To put it in simple terms, the more people consider this currency to be viable and profitable, hence the higher demand for non-bitcoin becomes demanded, and given that the number of blocks of unique information mined by means of mining is limited, then with each month and the year the cost of bitcoin will increase, at what rate - time will tell.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
The value of bitcoin is really unpredictable we cant see when it will going to up and down thats me. I believe that it will go up but dont know what will be the next. The value is we know the best reason why we love btc meaning it is valuable because of its value.
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

We can't imagine how bitcoin become famous today, from crap into a very precious thing as I've described. Bitcoin nowadays become popular and everyone wanting to have it as their investment. As it become valuable, the more it become influencial in the market.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

bitcoin will not be stopped because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future, with prices still rising and falling this is a golden opportunity to benefit from it.

Bitcoin has value because it is as valuable as money. Bitcoin has the properties of money (durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, and recognizable) based on mathematical formulas rather than based on physical form (such as gold and silver) or trust in the central (such as fiat currency). In short, Bitcoin is supported by math. With these attributes, all that is required of money to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like other currencies, the value of bitcoin comes only from people who are willing to accept it as a means of payment.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

No one cannt stop the growth of bitcoin because it is already very famous and popular among the people. The price of bitcoin is not stable always the price is fluctuates. Bitcoin is more valuable than others because it has more value than any other assets. Now the value of bitcoin is very low so this is the time to invest in bitcoin. Hold the  bitcoin for long term it will give more money than you invest. The value of bitcoin will increase in near future. Toll that hold it with patience.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

The value of bitcoin is more than gold now and I'm very sure the bitcoin is important now to every traders
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

Just believe the fact that bitcoin is a store of value, I know that the volatility of the bitcoin market makes it very hard for it future market to be predicted but in at that bitcoin will go so high in terms of price so as that bitcoin as a store of value will continue to increase it values as more people keep coming in to bitcoin.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

bitcoin will not be stopped because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future, with prices still rising and falling this is a golden opportunity to benefit from it.

Bitcoin has value because it is as valuable as money. Bitcoin has the properties of money (durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, and recognizable) based on mathematical formulas rather than based on physical form (such as gold and silver) or trust in the central (such as fiat currency). In short, Bitcoin is supported by math. With these attributes, all that is required of money to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like other currencies, the value of bitcoin comes only from people who are willing to accept it as a means of payment.

The value of Bitcoin is increasing continously day by day slowly and steadily.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency even after the fall in price.All the other altcoins are regulated with respect to Bitcoin only.Bitcoin is very valuable.It is even expensive than gold only.The value of bitcoin depends on the demand and supply forces.How much investment is done in bitcoin also determines the value of bitcoin.No one can stop bitcoin from getting famous.
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

If you would have analyzed the market frequently,it was more than $4400 price of BTC. Due to volatility,it can't stay at any fixed value.
Do not look on the dark sides of bitcoin market,the ups and downs will happen always as this process designates its importance more than before.
So yes this is the right moment to make your dreams come true by holding bitcoins.
True mate there is no possible in bitcoin as long as you are now joining here,everyday is a challenge for us to achieve our goal.,dont look really on tha bad side side that is very much a part of everything just do the best as you can do.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

The value of bitcoin depends on a lot of things i would say it is the first coin that is the one and most important thing also it is one of the best ideas and people want it is wanted at the moment but that is also because of the price more and more people are starting with it.

Bitcoin is only a tool to support the existing blockchain technology that are being develop today by many investors which believe in projects they choose. Pertaining the value of bitcoin, because many people invest on it, the supply of bitcoin increase due to the rising in the demand of potential projects that would have higher return of investment if successful. Popularity maybe a factor but I think its the performance of the project would be the basis of its value. If bitcoin will be a big contributary to those project, then the value of bitcoin will rise as per demand of it will also increase.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

The value of bitcoin can't be determine every year because of its unstable price. The value itself can be low or high, it depends on the investor who invest in bitcoin. People is one reason that can affect the price of bitcoin so let us help for its popularity.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

The volatility that you are saying is actually a good thing, most traders are very happy because bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrencies are volatile, because this is actually what they need and is an important ingredient in trading so volatility is really not a problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.
Then how can you label/classify intellectual properties? Movies, music, books, texts? It's hard to determine the amount of work put in the creation process of a book, right?
Which determine that one book is more valuable than the other? The amount of 'work' needed to create it? I don't think so.
I don't like when people are attempting to apply to Bitcoin the labour theory of value, which is generally accepted as false.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

the pointed value of bitcoin is currently very good, so investors choose to invest in bitcoin.
good value provides a positive outlook for users and investors, as well as price developments shown in the market are gradually improving and increasing rapidly.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

As all bitcoin holders I am a little frustrated because bitcoin is too low and nobody can tell exactly when bitcoin will grow that is why I am confused but I have bought bitcoin on a quite low price so I am holding while but if bitcoin will continue dropping I sell it because I want to save my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: