Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4459 times)
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

, bitcoin doesn't have long history to look in to but I think is the technology that people are waiting for because it provides freedom and privacy to people. Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin volatility happens as a result of market correction as you may already know that might happen to gold or stock as well. Bitcoin value go up and down but at high range sometimes unlike USD, Gold or Stock. Perhaps bitcoin volatility will stabilize more in years to come when more people invested in to it guess.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

Famous figures are really involved with cryptosystems which may be the reason why a large number of people believe and engage themselves are also involved with it because this is one of the factors why we see bitcoin growing and pumping, in fact not only because of the high demand but also for getting enormous popularity at the same time
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

As a basic rule of thumb, no currency should be considered absolutely safe from failures or hard times. Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for value of Bitcoin.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

The value of bitcoin is unpredictable
Sometimes the value of bitcoin increase day by day
Like what I said unpredictable you should analyze when the price go lower

I think bitcoin development is an analysis to increase price spice and it will be full use to get growth and bitcoin value of business processes is a must for process.
Bitcoin can not be stopped so the reason to process the value of probability value every time and every day will give more information and earn a single bitcoin is a value that must be checked before selling bacon is a driver to get the process of income income
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I think:”If nobody accepts the technology for payment then the value would be 0”. Because Bitcoin’s value is intrinsically reliant on the “network effect,” and if nobody wants to buy it, it becomes worthless.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Up to now there are 11 million Bitcoins in circulation around the world. It is estimated that by 2140, the total amount of Bitcoin can reach a maximum of 21 million. However, there are few people who know the amount is so but the true value of Bitcoin. Lots of people mistakenly think Bitcoin is the amount of money in fiat currencies. However, the real value of Bitcoin is not reflected in the price. It depends on usefulness, convenience. It's also where you want to get Bitcoins. No organization can intervene and control. So the real value should be reflected in the security in the purchase and payment.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

As a basic rule of thumb, no currency should be considered absolutely safe from failures or hard times. Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for value of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin price was still unstable. Sometimes it increase and also decrease. The value of it was really hard to predict. Because bitcoin was decentralized no one controls it value. But as what we see bitcoin was continue growing and was slowly develop. Day by day, it became more usable. We all hope that the future of will be good.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

The value of bitcoin is unpredictable
Sometimes the value of bitcoin increase day by day
Like what I said unpredictable you should analyze when the price go lower
I think bitcoin development is an analysis to increase price spice and it will be full use to get growth and bitcoin value of business processes is a must for process.
Bitcoin can not be stopped so the reason to process the value of probability value every time and every day will give more information and earn a single bitcoin is a value that must be checked before selling bacon is a driver to get the process of income income
Honestly I wish I actually understood most of the things you have said as they all just seemed too wobbled up somehow. However, the thing I want to emphasize on what you have mentioned is the idea of the full usage of it and which I believe you are referring to as a currency.

This is going to be helping a lot in the growth in value of bitcoin and as it is, we see more of a speculative asset than a currency which is the main reason why the value fluctuates a lot presently, and in the presence of mainstream adoption where bitcoin is being used for what is what created for, we will get to see more interesting move and less volatility in the long run.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Bitcoin's value has now returned to the range of 11,000 US dollars per chip in the Coinbase and Bittrex exchanges. The figure is far from the peak value of 19,800 dollars per chip recorded in mid-December.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

the Bitcoin value that results from the network effect has its own unique features and problems. While the network is relatively small, the entry and exit of each new group of participants can generate serious price fluctuations, resulting in huge profits for earlier participants. Unfortunately, if you look at Bitcoin superficially, it's all very suspicious: it looks too good to be true.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

the value of Bitcoin fell 17 percent, and Ethereums fell 19 percent so that it had touched the value of 854 US dollars before rising back to the range of 1,000 US dollars.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
This is the risk in investing into cryptocurrencies, the thing is that the prices of these coins vary at some point and not all the time it is inclining and accelerating at a rate. It will definitely have its fluctuations at times and it cannot be avoided. It is for you to act according to the behavior of the rates. In investment you have to know when to do such an action for you to have minimum losses.

maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

At present, Bitcoin is a well-known currency name. This currency plays a special role in easy and safe transactions. Bitcoin proved to be reliable from the beginning. It is assumed that future bittacquena prices will increase further. Bitcoin prices are increasing in many cases. But it is difficult to tell how much it will decrease or increase in value in the future.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

the value of bitcoin slumped 45.82 percent. The value of bitcoin dropped from USD 13.412 or around Rp 184.65 million (exchange rate assumption Rp 13,767 per US dollar) on January 1 to USD 7,266 or approximately Rp 100.03 million on March 30, 2018. This is according to data from CoinDesk. Throughout the first quarter of 2018, bitcoin market capitalization was reduced by USD 114.9 billion.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

the value of bitcoin slumped 45.82 percent. The value of bitcoin dropped from USD 13.412 or around Rp 184.65 million (exchange rate assumption Rp 13,767 per US dollar) on January 1 to USD 7,266 or approximately Rp 100.03 million on March 30, 2018. This is according to data from CoinDesk. Throughout the first quarter of 2018, bitcoin market capitalization was reduced by USD 114.9 billion.

at the beginning of this year indeed bitcoin had a bad trip until capitalization was reduced very much
we as active users crypto can only continue to be patient until price growth back up
hoping by the end of this year bitcoin can achieve its glory like late last year
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.

The value of bitcoins will always recover no matter how it goes down today because there are still different people in the market who are interested, the growth of bitcoins will only stop if no one is interested just like other cryptocurrency.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

The value of every currency worldwide is affected by how many people are buying and selling it at any given time. The difference with Bitcoin, however, is that the currency is believed to be overwhelmingly concentrated in the hands of just 1,000 investors, who reportedly own 40% of the total amount of the currency.
These investors have the power to exert a massive influence on the market, as other holders of the currency attempt to get out ahead of any big price changes.
With a sale yet to be confirmed, it’s difficult to know how significant any subsequent price shock could be, but it’s yet another reminder of the dangers of investing in cryptocurrencies.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

The value of bitcoin now isn't in good condition but I believe that now matter how the value of bitcoin goes it will recover again and pump itself at it's best and maybe by that pump the bitcoin will make another great history again by surpassing its most valuable value.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

For real time we have a little stability with a price for Bitcoin, but it can always changed, i think it can rise to the end of the year, or just right in the beginning of next.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Famous figures are really involved with cryptosystems which may be the reason why a large number of people believe and engage themselves are also involved with it because this is one of the factors why we see bitcoin growing and pumping, in fact not only because of the high demand but also for getting enormous popularity at the same time
Why would they not be ? This is the future, it is becoming glaring and no one would want to be asked where they were when even their kids were buying into the future ?

The value of bitcoin now does not matter and it is the future that really counts and with the way things have been so far, we all know the future is really looking bright as smart moneys are already considering the market hugely, we are beginning to see some underground moves of the finance sector guys trying to see ways they can benefit from the space and that is something we all know is a good sign for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: