Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon gonna accept BTC??  (Read 2486 times)
Astarnia

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:30:01 AM

They didn't say will accept bitcoin, yet. But they will accept in the next 1-2 years, because bitcoin is making a big wave and they will not want to be outsiders.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

Even this news is unverified and untrue but it can be soon comes to reality. If bitcoin last at high price for 10 more years. Amazon won't have any choice at that time or they would loss much of they're customer if they all used bitcoin and them not adapting such. I hope it happen much earlier for it will helped bitcoin more exposures.

HODL
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

I cannot see Amazon or any other mainstream online
Retailer accepting Bitcoin while the price is so volatile.

The only other big name online site with links to Bitcoin
Which i can think of is ETSY but that is down to each
Seller there to accept Bitcoin payments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:01:36 AM

The news about Amazon accepting Bitcoin is not coming from a trusted source in my opinion. I have read that it was first mentioned on a paid newsletter but nothing came from Amazon yet. So I'll be ignoring until it is confirmed by Amazon headquarters itself.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

I have no idea about amazon accept Bitcoin and i could not find any right news.It is foolish to believe without any accurate news.And l also something heard google accept bitcoin but i don't believe this news without evidance.
fitriyanti

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

I hope it will actually happen. thus bitcoin already has support in its use. this means bitcoin will reach the moon
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

Well why do we need Amazon to accept bitcoin? Anyone could use bitcoin to buy off amazon for many years already! You can google "bitcoin amazon io" and you will be brought to the purse website, which has been around for the longest time allowing users to purchase amazon products using bitcoin at a discount. The only concern is the legitimacy of the funding source (whether people are using scammed amazon gift cards to buy the products on your behalf), but I think most users have had fairly decent experiences buying off them.

1. If directly bought from Amazon with BTC, fewer parties are involved, which is great. (like steam is accepting bitcoins, that is much better than me buying a gift card through some other party service, because it´s faster and more secure)
2. It is not only about the possibilities but about the PR, it would help BTC to rise

I hope Amazon will accept BTC as payment, it would help BTC a lot, but as long as they don´t say it themselves, I won´t believe it. I think the original source of this rumor is some hedge fund investor which thinks that they will accept it. Furthermore, I hope they will accept bitcoin as a payment and not create amazon coin (Be a good boy Amazon, do it like steam Cheesy)

[could be your ad]
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:13:23 AM

if the information comes from a reliable source, then it is good news for us users and bitcoin holders..amazon is the world's largest marketplace, it could be the best supporter of bitcoin
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:32:03 AM

if the information comes from a reliable source, then it is good news for us users and bitcoin holders..amazon is the world's largest marketplace, it could be the best supporter of bitcoin
this is a good signal when large company join crypto world. If apple join too that will be anwsome for crypto market
Isaac 777

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

no paypal , amazon  and others like government companies so will never accepte bitcoin till US government accept 
Monkey D.Luffy

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

They got nothing to loose and much to win but it has not been officially confirmed. Maybe we will know more around October.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

If amazon will accept bitcoin then it will become a great news for the bitcoin users because amazon is one of the biggest online shop in the world and there is a lot of users of bitcoin in our world and if bitcoin will get accepted then it will attract a lot of user for bitcoin and somehow it will help the price of bitcoin to move up because of the demand.
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

I think this is quite likely near future. Why not ? perhaps not directly, but with direct reference to the exchanges.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:50:14 PM

According to James Altucher, experienced trader and venture capitalist, Amazon will start accepting Bitcoin as a new method of payment as early as in October.
The rumors that Amazon is considering introducing support for bitcoin payments as soon as October arose over the weekend.
All the speculation is built on the report, which has been published by Squawker.org.
As far as this is not the first time the rumors regarding Amazon and cryptocurrency payments arise, some people argue, that the retail giant shows no interest in any additional payment methods right now. The main reason for this, according to the followers of such point of view, is that it simply doesn’t make much sense for Amazon to venture into cryptocurrency due to market’s volatility and quite a niche character of this payment method.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

Just few months back they said that they just wanted their community opinion and not many people voted for this currency and now the fake news is spreading on all sites that it will start accepting bitcoins next month when they have no such plan. They just keep giving a normal automated reply when asked about bitcoins but their reply is meaningless till they don't officially announce it.

Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

Fake news like this creates a lot of disappointment when it doesn’t come true. Most people are well aware of how the chance of Amazon accepting Bitcoin is virtually zero right now. Although, that doesn’t mean things won’t change in the future.. There is nothing wrong with dreaming, but we have to keep both feet on the ground as well.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

While it could help speculation, I'm uncertain this would increase its usage for daily commercial activities much. I do think crypto needs more of that, but perhaps due to its qualities, few people seem to use it as currency outside gambling.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:25:19 PM

It'll be great if amazon accept btc. Because amazon has huge marketplace in hole world. But I didn't hard any believable news about that. Whatever it is I think it's a fake news. But we wish one day amazon will must accept btc. Wink

joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

I think if Bitcoin starts getting more and more popularity, Amazon will surely start accepting payments in Bitcoin. They might have even started searching a safe way to do this!  But it would be nice for them, because new and more people might start using bitcoin also.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

Does anyone have any insight into this being true? Also any other big retailers planning? All I could find was this link:cutive/]https[Suspicious link removed]cutive/

I think it is a good idea because we all know that there are many people that are buying and having transactions in amazon so we must make that transactions very easy and hassle free. So I think if they're going to accept bitcoin their customers are going to rise and many people would actually prefer to buy in amazon than in others marketplace.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀