Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon gonna accept BTC??  (Read 2486 times)
Beowulf Dragehjerte

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:57:18 AM

Can anybody help me wrap my head around this - if amazon or some other major vendor accepts btc as payment, how would we pay for it? Current transaction fees are 70 dollars worth of btc. If it gets to 100, 200 or more, how are we going to pay without paying so much in taxation? Maybe we would use another cryptocurrency? Thanks
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:01:51 AM

I heard this news from my elder brother but still not i don't believe because amazon officially not announced they accept BITCOIN.But suppose it is real news & amazon accept BITCOIN really good for everybody.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

Can anybody help me wrap my head around this - if amazon or some other major vendor accepts btc as payment, how would we pay for it? Current transaction fees are 70 dollars worth of btc. If it gets to 100, 200 or more, how are we going to pay without paying so much in taxation? Maybe we would use another cryptocurrency? Thanks

I usually pay 0.5 dollars (30 sat/b or so) for get a confirmation within a few hours...

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

Yes, i have heard that my friend bought some necessary things from the Amazon and paid them in bitcoin . But i still can not believe that bitcoin can make online payment- this is a matter of ingenuity.
For sure this will be the best time of the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will increase at the same time, I hope the Amazon will be the base source of the bitcoin and this will buy the people at the low cast and the income of the bitcoin at the same rates of the valuable investment and this will be the best source for the bitcoin for the high advantage because it is being use as the bitcoin source of the money I know the bitcoin at the same time and the situation.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

if it's true it would be helpful because a lot of stuff does not exist in my country that exist only in amazon so i can buy it with my bitcoin without having to exchange it first with dollar
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:27:17 PM

As I heard amazon already accept BTC for their transactions. Yes BTC can make easy payment for online transactions.
In the future, I sure BTC will accepted in market for payment transactions. Bitcoin will be come trend center !
heroic25

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

I dont know about it but if it is true then it is good news for all the people who use bitcoin

earn 24/7 by writing captchas online http://bit.ly/2FkQeTp
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:55:58 PM

Why don't you all stop with the lies and FOMO? you just make crypto look bad.
There is no way in a million years Amazon will add Bitcoin.
Amazon is mostly a micropayment system.
You really think for $10 product, people will pay 25% fee for payment? Bitcoin takes $2.5 for each transaction..
Wake up and stop feeding people with lies.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

This still hasn't been officially confirmed yet, right? Even if Amazon would start accepting bitcoins, I believe the transaction speeds of bitcoin is not high enough for Amazon and the way they do business. In any case, I won't get excited unless official news come.

NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

It is just a fake news. Amazon is considering to accept Bitcoin. This maybe happens in 2018, not now
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:51:25 PM

Ive read that amazon will paytokens  for usinf their service . Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

Amazon will never accept BTC a payment because Amazon dont live or do business in their own world but do in countries, so there are many countries that do not allow btc so they cant accept, Whole story is BS.
It could be one reason also why amazon don't accept btc as a payment for this time is just because of bitcoin price stability in the market. Although we can't deny this, but also any possibilities will come that amazon company leaders will change their mind and they will take this new kind of currency. Not only amazon declined btc at this time, but also of some largest companies worldwide.
angelel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

I do not understand what it is. I think all the information is right for you to judge.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

Do you have an official announcement from Amazon? I think it is just a fake news. However, in the future, all e-commerce platforms must accept Bitcoin as kinds of payment because of its population.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

Amazon-watchers have shivered with anticipation as the company bought web domains like amazonbitcoin.com, even though the site has never done more than redirect to Amazon’s main page. This time the acquired URLs are amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, and amazoncryptocurrencies.com. I think I will soon accept Amazon Bitcoin.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

Amazon-watchers have shivered with anticipation as the company bought web domains like amazonbitcoin.com, even though the site has never done more than redirect to Amazon’s main page. This time the acquired URLs are amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, and amazoncryptocurrencies.com. I think I will soon accept Amazon Bitcoin.
Those people who bought those domains are surely want to secure their profits that if ever amazon will start to get in touch with cryptocurrencies will make their own website like those one.

But if I'm correct, they can be sued by Amazon if ever they don't want to give those domain for free if Amazon starts to get in with bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:22:03 AM

Amazon seems to buy Crypto Domains, according to CNBC report from November 1. But Overstock is Accepting Bitcoins Right Now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: