Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still unaware of Bitcoin's potential?  (Read 448 times)
Johj

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

I think many newcomers to bitcoin are here for a quick buck instead of actually believing in the technology.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:39:17 AM

Tons of us still really dont know the true potential of bitcoin. That is why the slightest bad news about bitcoin people dump their bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They still lack faith even with the data you can compare bitcoin from 2010. But that also made bitcoin attractive to high riskers, when others dump, some invest more and then look to the future for fortune.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:43:33 AM

This is likely to be planned. To sell the noob of their bitcoins. Because if their plan is to fulfill the bitcoins that fewer they can buy such a discounted price. So now that bitcoins have fallen they have the chance to buy and get into the list to be rich. This is my opinion only because I have experienced it many times. And the only thing it does is to have the wealthy people who want to manipulate the price of Bitcoins so they can earn

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

I think yess were totally unaware like that happen
we don't ............. know what if tomorrow the Bitcoin price go lower and lower..
and we dont know if it will hit  the 5k peak cross of BITCOIN said before or mid  2018's right..
what I assure now and hoppin is atleast stay at 4.5k peak point of BITcoin price before the year ends
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:05:41 AM

Bitcoin has survived its 8 years and still doing fine. Governments and banking institutions are so much afraid that if fully adoptation of cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin will come the control over the money in the circulation for them will be at risk because of the idea that  no one will have the control over bitcoin. We are aware of many potential bitcoin can make in the society that is why governments are afraid of it
LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

Yes most of people don't know what is bitcoin and most of people who knows about bitcoin but they doesn't aware its potential. They doesn't know what bitcoin capable of. Their is many reasons why people don't believe in bitcoin, government influence is one of the reason.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: