Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:07:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Processor for bitcoins  (Read 589 times)
eking657 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Hello.

I am launching a poker room very soon and was wondering if someone could assist me with which service to use for processing deposits/withdrawals with bitcoins.

I am aware that many wallets, like blockchain.info have APIs, but if any of you have experience with online gaming, especially poker and could assist me with best possible processor for such transactions, and what are the benefits in using the aforementioned company.

Thank you for the help.

I apologize ahead of time if this post is under the wrong category, I wasn't sure where to post this.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

Well you can choose any of the payment Processors, it doesn't matter which one you choose, almost all of them have the basic "Receive" and "Send" Capability. Just make sure you don't give access to your "access-Token" to the client and you shouldn't face any problems. Personally i have used blocktrail for my projects but i don't see why blockchain.info won't work for you. Good Luck.
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:26:03 PM

Well you can choose any of the payment Processors, it doesn't matter which one you choose, almost all of them have the basic "Receive" and "Send" Capability. Just make sure you don't give access to your "access-Token" to the client and you shouldn't face any problems. Personally i have used blocktrail for my projects but i don't see why blockchain.info won't work for you. Good Luck.

Thank you.

Is there anyway on blockchain or any other processor to automatically process a withdrawal upon user request.
For example, if the minimum withdrawal is lets say 10 mbtc, can I set that as a minimum and have automatic withdrawals or are all withdrawals manually done?
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

Thank you.

Is there anyway on blockchain or any other processor to automatically process a withdrawal upon user request.
For example, if the minimum withdrawal is lets say 10 mbtc, can I set that as a minimum and have automatic withdrawals or are all withdrawals manually done?

Well looks like you aren't a programmer yourself (I am Not being Rude), usually you would check user balance before you call out the "send api", A simple "if" statement will do the job for you, as for these api's having a minimum withdrawal, i don't think so. You can make a script which will do this for you. You have to check the user balance from the database and when ever the user requests a "withdrawal" just check if his balance is > minimumWithdrawAmount.

A Sample Code will look like this.

$balance;
$minimumWithdrawAmount;

if($balance > $minimumWithdrawAmount) {
    //Call the Send API Below.
}
eking657 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

Thank you.

Well looks like you aren't a programmer yourself (I am Not being Rude), usually you would check user balance before you call out the "send api", A simple "if" statement will do the job for you, as for these api's having a minimum withdrawal, i don't think so. You can make a script which will do this for you. You have to check the user balance from the database and when ever the user requests a "withdrawal" just check if his balance is > minimumWithdrawAmount.

$balance;
$minimumWithdrawAmount;

}

Thank you so much for your help.

No I'm not a developer myself, I have  devs working on this project. I just wanted to know what my options were.

Thank again.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

Thank you.

$balance;
$minimumWithdrawAmount;

}

No I'm not a developer myself, I have  devs working on this project. I just wanted to know what my options were.

Thank again.

Gotcha! You are welcome dude. Just letting you know, Any dev who has worked with any sort of api's before, this task should be a walk in the park for them, the things are so simplified that all it takes is twenty lines of code at max to set up a function, which will "Check" then "Deduct" and finally Send the Payment to user who requested the withdrawal. Anyway Good Luck with this project. Smiley
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

~

No I'm not a developer myself, I have  devs working on this project. I just wanted to know what my options were.

Thank again.

If you want a different insight into this without using an API as it may be less secure to ue a web wallet. You can do everything from an installation of bitcoin core and use that to recieve and sign transactions and get that to update to the service you need. It's worth noting that unless you prune the wallet, it'll download a 160GB blockchain.

Blockchain.info also has a 10 second delay that you have to abide by otherwise you'll get your server blocked for a while (or you can apply for a token to get a faster update time - but they might ask you to pay for that if you're running a company from it).
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

I can develop for you site your own independent from 3rd parties processor and WITHOUT bitcoind needed or similar. Just pure php.  Smiley
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

It will never work because of trust and lack of security. You have nowhere near the amount of funds to back the system up and that is why you want a third party to handle the TX's. If there is a bad run for you, then you will never be able to pay the winners and that is why there is no one that is going to touch a third party amateur poker room.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

It will never work because of trust and lack of security. You have nowhere near the amount of funds to back the system up and that is why you want a third party to handle the TX's. If there is a bad run for you, then you will never be able to pay the winners and that is why there is no one that is going to touch a third party amateur poker room.

Exactly OP, do everything in-house.

I don't think anyone'll care if you have to send out the payments on say a daily or even weekly basis if your site is good enough also. Don't rely on a third party, as, if it goes down or gets hacked then it'll be impossible to pay back the people your money was stored from.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

I am launching a poker room very soon and was wondering if someone could assist me with which service to use for processing deposits/withdrawals with bitcoins.
Send me a message I'll help you plan out the entire architecture for free.
If you are going to process a large number of transactions on a daily basis,you shouldn't be relying on third party resources.Write your own API's.

I am aware that many wallets, like blockchain.info have APIs, but if any of you have experience with online gaming, especially poker and could assist me with best possible processor for such transactions, and what are the benefits in using the aforementioned company.
Don't use any,write your own.Those 'companies' have limitations which you don' want.Moreover,you cannot rely on those API's as the data grows.

I can develop for you site your own independent from 3rd parties processor and WITHOUT bitcoind needed or similar. Just pure php.  Smiley
Sure.What else can you lie about ? Oh wait you will do it for cheap like 3k per hour right ? Idiot.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

Send me a message I'll help you plan out the entire architecture for free.
If you are going to process a large number of transactions on a daily basis,you shouldn't be relying on third party resources.Write your own API's.

Don't use any,write your own.Those 'companies' have limitations which you don' want.Moreover,you cannot rely on those API's as the data grows.

Sure.What else can you lie about ? Oh wait you will do it for cheap like 3k per hour right ? Idiot.

I too need a payment processor for eth and burst. Can you help me out?
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:30:55 PM

It's you idiot. I can do all this job for 300$ and have previous jobs like this done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: