Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - Earth Dollar reveals ICO launch  (Read 693 times)
DeanoVU (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

Earth Dollar Announces the Beginning of the End of Global Poverty at United Nations

NEW YORK, NEW YORK (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 21, 2017

At the Blockchain for Impact event in the United Nations Plaza, founder of the Earth Dollar, David Kam, launches a mission to gather all the people of Planet Earth to come together to work to end global poverty and to create a more sustainable world.
The Earth Jubilee is a 50-day global event in support of the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals, the first of which is the eradication of poverty. The Earth Jubilee starts on 9/21/2017 and culminates on 11/11/2017 11:11 am GMT with the start of the token sale of the Earth Dollar.

Expected to be one of the largest token sales for 2017, the launch of the Earth Dollar signifies a radical new application of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The Earth Dollar aims to create an alternative global economy, a new relationship between currency and resources that will actively protect the natural world.

Unlike other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Earth Dollar is backed by real natural capital assets such as land, water, or forests that have been offered as guarantee by indigenous peoples and other landowners.

Indigenous nations have already pledged approximately 18,000,000 hectares of land, which will be protected as World Heritage Sanctuaries, to back the value of the Earth Dollar. Early partners include the Anishanbe (Algonquin) Nation of the Ottawa River Watershed, Aiken Lake Nation, Tsek’ehne Nation, and the Kingdom of Polynesia.

Kam’s innovation means that every Earth Dollar that is created essentially shifts part of the natural world out of the old extraction economy and into the new sustainable economy, where the value of the currency increases in real terms when the Earth’s treasures and resources are safeguarded.

A mechanism called “World Basic Income” will provide additional revenue in Earth Dollars to communities In return for protecting and sustaining the living world, helping to tackle the effects of poverty in many of the world’s most sensitive regions of natural beauty.
In addition to massive areas of the natural world, a wide range of intellectual property is also being offered to back the Earth Dollar economy, from owners including musicians, artists, film-makers, all willing to pledge their assets to the cause of eradicating poverty.
The Earth Dollar team includes a wealth of experienced advisers, including Dr. Michael Nobel, Tomislav Tesla, and Dr. Ashok-Khosla. Earth Dollar is also supported by True Tesla Technologies. Tomislav Tesla, great nephew of the late Nikola Tesla, will be developing patents and technology, that can be shared with humanity, along with know-how to benefit communities.

Tomislav Tesla commented from his home in Serbia,”I am an architect, a free artist in the creation of unique ideas that will, with my recognized patent solutions, significantly improve the current way of life on the planet, applying ethical principles of work and environmental standards for projects that are already under development.”

He continued “I support the Earth Jubilee project, with the goal of eradicating poverty through our joint efforts. Allowing the growing human population to align to their natural needs with the existing biorhythm of the planet. It is necessary for each of us and the entire planet to be respected.”

Speaking from the United Nations, Founder and Chairman of the Earth Dollar, David Kam thanked all of the partners, supporters and volunteers of the Earth Jubilee. “Earth Dollar has the potential to change everything. It presents the possibility to transform the fabric of society, lift entire nations out of poverty, and help create a more sustainable world.”

Expanding on his motives for creating Earth Jubilee he said “Poverty has affected my family in very real ways. My older brother died from starvation after WWII, and my parents struggled with poverty selling baskets on the streets of Macau for $1 per day before fleeing to Canada with nothing. I had to do something about it, so I have dedicated my life to eradicating poverty and creating a sustainable world. I believe Nelson Mandela when he said that poverty is man-made and anything man-made can be changed.”

For details of the events happening around the world visit http://www.earthjubilee.com. For further information about the Earth Dollar and the forthcoming Token Sale, visit http://www.earthdollar.org.

Media Inquiries:
David Kam, Earth Dollar - hello@earthdollar.org
Ben Hunt, Earth Jubilee - marketing@theearthbank.com
True Tesla Technologies - deane@teslasustainablevillage.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

I didn't find the whitepaper is that ready or not. What is about SEC decision about of future of ICO you got clarification from them or not. Not team profile on website and nothing about the background of lead dev?
sa3loo

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:36:38 PM

I didn't find the whitepaper is that ready or not. What is about SEC decision about of future of ICO you got clarification from them or not. Not team profile on website and nothing about the background of lead dev?

Exactly we need more information.
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

I dont understand what you are implying, you are running an ICO a legal ICO? All i understand is its like a donation crowdfund, i don see your whitepaper to start and what will the investors benefit from your project. Please add more details regarding this.
DeanoVU (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

The information posted was a press release to inform the community of the launch of Earth Dollar later in the year.  

We were invited to share our vision at the Inaugural Blockchain for Impact event at the United Nations on 21st September 2017.  The founder, David Kam delivered his heartfelt message to the audience - https://youtu.be/pRwawrYewMI

Details of team are on the following page  http://www.earthdollar.org/about-us

White paper is with legal counsel - to be signed off to ensure compliance with existing regulations - albeit this coin is located in Switzerland

https://github.com/EarthDollar/go-earthdollar

You can register an interest without obligation at the website http://www.earthdollar.org/get-coin

Will be offering Pre-ICO towards the end of October to those that register an interest, with full launch on 11th November 2017

Investor benefits are explained on the website http://www.earthdollar.org/features

dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:27:26 PM

i need more information sir, total supply, ICO period, the token price at presale and ICO period also the bonuseson both time??
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

some member say that the info isn't enough. also with me sir. you must update this thread with the detail information.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

If I'm not mistake, the purpose of this coin is to create a single currency that could be used in every country in the UN, so it could reduce poverty in the world.

DeanoVU (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

i need more information sir, total supply, ICO period, the token price at presale and ICO period also the bonuses on both time??

All information will be provided as the pre-ICO draws closer.  Our white paper is waiting for sign off by legal counsel - as it is completed it will be published on the website.

Here are some other details to assist you

Pre-ICO 2 weeks prior to public ICO - Bonuses up to 200%
Token sale start date and time(UTC): 11/11/2017, 11:11 am UTC - Limited bonuses up to 100%
Token sale end date and time (UTC): 01/11/2018, 11:11 am UTC
Total supply of token, for crowdsale, team e.t.c.: Max 2 bil tokens; Distributed to members - 91%, Founders, team members and asset holders - 7%, Bounties – 2%

ICO price of token: 10 EURO; 10 EURO of assets back each Earth Dollar

DeanoVU (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

If I'm not mistake, the purpose of this coin is to create a single currency that could be used in every country in the UN, so it could reduce poverty in the world.

You are going in the right direction with your thoughts!

A new current to revitalize our planet

The Earth Dollar is decentralized, non-inflationary, and uses blockchain technology. The assets backing the Earth Dollar are tradable Smart Asset Tokens, representing physical natural resources and pledged valuables. While the Earth Dollar is independent of any political affiliations, borders or nation-states, the Earth Dollar is also the national currency of several indigenous nations and the legal complementary currency of several local governments. 
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

Pretty much every single person in this thread commented:

- what is the total supply
- where is the whitepaper

I understand the rationale behind the project.  I'm a big believer in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_bottom_line - not only profit but planet and people.

At the same time - many people on Bitcoin Talk are for investment / speculative purposes - health of the planet isn't their priority and they would like to have more info...

DeanoVU (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

Pretty much every single person in this thread commented:

- what is the total supply
- where is the whitepaper

I understand the rationale behind the project.  I'm a big believer in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_bottom_line - not only profit but planet and people.

At the same time - many people on Bitcoin Talk are for investment / speculative purposes - health of the planet isn't their priority and they would like to have more info...

Thank you for taking the time to share your understanding Smiley 

11/11/2017, 11:11 am GMT (Angel Token Sale - Private Round) earthdollar.org
Alex-007

Activity: 431

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:38:52 PM

When we kan by this coin?

----- http://1pool.eu -----
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: