Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new APP project  (Read 262 times)
eyes wide shut (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:39:11 PM

hi,
i am new to the world of app creation and business directing.
lets start by saying i have the idea mostly mapped out and i have been in contact with a development team who i am incredibly confident can build the app and are waiting for me to finalise a few things before beginning the process.
i only feel that i need to speak with or find other people/potential business partners or advisers for my project. i feel like with some outside help from people who really have experience this could go allot better and stop me from encountering any potentially devastating problems.
thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

hi,
lets start by saying i have the idea mostly mapped out and i have been in contact with a development team who i am incredibly confident can build the app and are waiting for me to finalise a few things before beginning the process.
i only feel that i need to speak with or find other people/potential business partners or advisers for my project. i feel like with some outside help from people who really have experience this could go allot better and stop me from encountering any potentially devastating problems.
thanks

LoL. Yo gave such a big introduction but forgot to tell what the app is all about Grin You are new in app creation as well as business directing, which means it is a big risk to invest anything with a novice like you. BTW Explain the details of your app and why anyone would tie up with you.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

1.Don't start counting your eggs before they're hatched.
2.An idea,blueprint works out good,once it hits the real market you would know where you stand.
3.Marketing.If you don't have money from marketing a bitcoin app in 2017,your app isn't going anywhere.
4.Since you already have a good team set-up and all,why don't you look for actual angel investors ? Maybe go to Shark Tank.
eyes wide shut (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

1.Don't start counting your eggs before they're hatched.
2.An idea,blueprint works out good,once it hits the real market you would know where you stand.
3.Marketing.If you don't have money from marketing a bitcoin app in 2017,your app isn't going anywhere.
4.Since you already have a good team set-up and all,why don't you look for actual angel investors ? Maybe go to Shark Tank.

not looking for investment just knowledge
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:57:39 PM

Well as you said you have mapped out your idea, I would like to know, what results did your SWOT analysis showed? Mind sharing with us the app idea? Every idea in theory works but only a few work in the real life. Also have you made the business model canvas? Have you sorted out the customer segment? Have you made a marketing demand chart for the marketing team? If you haven't done any of these you are no where near to run a business. If you are serious enough for your project, Please do yourself a favor and do the following things i have mentioned above. Also You won't get any investors onboard by just idea, Make the thing, show it to the investors and get the things going, Unless you want the seed money. Then you can try your luck on the local forums and maybe here on bitcointalk too.
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:11:17 PM

hi,
thanks

You think you  have good ideas and team of well development but the reality is not as easy as you think, you need a clear plan for your project. And the media campaign is indispensable. However you did not mention what your project is and how it is? You should talk about the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: