Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the week we see the $4500?  (Read 2814 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

All china bullshit didnt' bring BTC below $3500, the scammer Chase CEO didn't also bring it down...

So are we back to normal?
it will happen, even many people who say will reach more than $ 6000. but it is unlikely to happen this week. so we'd better wait for the next fork, and always hope that good things will happen.  Wink

If you look at any chart it will seem like the bubble is bursting now, but considering that is exactly what I thought last time this happened (before we broke 3k) it would not be surprising to see the price jump again to something like $6-7,000. When you consider this literally just happened a few months ago and we recovered and continued rising it all makes sense. However, I think next time there will be a massive crash and we will not recover for multiple years.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:27:25 AM

Apparently still not, now the bitcoin price is around $ 3800 and keeps fluctuating with the range of $ 3500- $ 3800, maybe next month the $ 4500 price will be achieved. And I think this is the best time to make a profit because we still have a chance to buy bitcoin at a cheap price.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:04 AM

All china bullshit didnt' bring BTC below $3500, the scammer Chase CEO didn't also bring it down...

Not yet, it's too early to say it back to normal. Now the chart are having a flash pump. The resist is a bit too strong, I guess.
It will need more time so people once again have faith to buy it. But if it's in this week, I don't think so.
Just wait a bit longer. Remember, Patience, my friend.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:38:37 AM

I d say we re going to see over $4000 before the end of this month. After that, we go step by step.

The most important thing is that China is out of the way forever. They cannot affect BTC price anymore.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:45:43 AM

Is google gonna make the investment this week ? No man it's not coming back that easily. Though the china thing has disappeared now but it's still the time for big investors to jump in. These guys will play very safe and they might be looking for more news from china regulations and that too very patiently. That's why they are big players of bitcoin. In any way bitcoin will come up but we have to be patient as well because the vulnerability of many things has not surpassed the market. Many people are still panicked and are not willing to take the chance after they have lost their money. It's bitcoin, it will come up surely but not this week.

coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

I think this China trouble is not over yet. Hopefully the price will climb again and people has already found ways to buy it cheap while it is still under 4000 USD barrier.
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

The real test is up to the end of the week. We all heard that Chinese exchanges are closing at Sept 28. And for me, it could impact the price this coming week. We could see potential dumps along the way up until the end of the month. So for me $4500 in very unlikely to be touch again this week. Heck, we may seen FUD again creating panic among newbies and inexperience trader that they may also sell as well. So don't be foolish when you read FUD here. Its part of their game to manipulate the price to their advantage and buy it at the floor price. I doubt that $4500 will be reach this week. But I'm optimistic that we can get there once again but not this week.

Totally agree. I even think it might fell down to around 3000-3200. Sept 28 is an important occasion and might have a strong impact on cryptocurrencies prices.

muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

If you look at any chart it will seem like the bubble is bursting now, but considering that is exactly what I thought last time this happened (before we broke 3k) it would not be surprising to see the price jump again to something like $6-7,000. When you consider this literally just happened a few months ago and we recovered and continued rising it all makes sense. However, I think next time there will be a massive crash and we will not recover for multiple years.
De Javu.
Don't only look at the chart and pump dump, think about its fundamental value and adoption. Bitcoin isn't only used as virtual trading commodity, it has real adoption and real usage in real world
--------------------------
i doubt we will see $4500 in this week, market still unstable. Yes it is possible but it'll appear as p&d scheme
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

hoping this coming week bitcoin back to normal my expectation in bitcoin any kind of trials as the stronger of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world nobody can destroy the bitcoin as currency the prevous prcie coming back and i expect bitcoin goes uprise  more than the prevous price if the japan start mining.

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

maybe it will still drop down for this week. or will stay same with the price. lets expect to reach the $5000 maybe on december. so lets just wait and  lets hope for the high prize after the fork what will happen to the price of bitcoin. 

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

it will happen, even many people who say will reach more than $ 6000. but it is unlikely to happen this week. so we'd better wait for the next fork, and always hope that good things will happen.  Wink

I dont see any thing happening this week which can make price back to 4500$. I will take at least two weeks, before i can see bitcoin will recover to its price. Actually china News has dent the market badly and many people have sold their bitcoins at a good price. But that is not the end. Bitcoin price will be recovered with time. Just wait patiently for it.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

After lots attack against bitcoin like China ban Ico initially happen then China banning bitcoin exchanges and before hat CEO of reputed company nothing made much difference once this thing settle down bitcoin will cross 5k+.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

After lots attack against bitcoin like China ban Ico initially happen then China banning bitcoin exchanges and before hat CEO of reputed company nothing made much difference once this thing settle down bitcoin will cross 5k+.

Yep, there were too many bad news recently, but the correction was needed anyway. Now, waiting for some good news and the price will go up again. It actually went up today, hope there will not be 4k resistance.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

This week its possible we see BTC hit above $4000 but than again when we are at the end of the month with all the banning on exchanges in China you should expect the price to go down again near the $3500s after this week I think we are bullish and going towards $5000, $6000 is very possible before Christmas because after the China nonsense people will start investing again and the price will go up again.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

I sincerely hope so, and I have a very good presentiment, I think the 4500 will come back this week or next week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

I dont see any thing happening this week which can make price back to 4500$. I will take at least two weeks, before i can see bitcoin will recover to its price. Actually china News has dent the market badly and many people have sold their bitcoins at a good price. But that is not the end. Bitcoin price will be recovered with time. Just wait patiently for it.

Maybe it will have the good possibilities to reach that price at $4.5K, and hopefully it will be lesser that two week price will fully be recovering. That thing about china isn't bad, and if you have purchased a cheaper price from china better hold your coins and wait for the next pumps. You can gain your profit exactly next year if I am right with my ideas.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:04:48 PM

Its not yet over we are not still on the end of this month and the possibilities of price dip is always there and we should really watch out on that one and now the sudden gradual increase of bitcoins price might be an another bull trap for us.This is why i dont tend to buy as of now.

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

I think the price will be back to normal to see the problem begin to disappear and confidence has started to return, but to reach $ 4,500 seems quite difficult this week.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:49:07 PM

The achievement of 5k american dollar is independent of the time, Because if china have not intercept bitcoin's croissance surely it is equal to 5 k at least now,
To do that, I think bitcoin will equal 4 500 dollars next week if there is no government intervention.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:56:52 AM

I think that a mark of 4500 would be unreasonable, but we can safely see that btc is starting to rise again after the ban bs. Maybe 4k-4.1k by the end of this month
i am not afraid, i can't see bitcoin price will be increased $4500 before the end of this month because we are all know already that china exchanges want to close their sites for this reason it's give impact in the other exchanges. do you have any reference about your posting.

Is that an issue that some exchanges in china will be closed by the government is a fact or will it happen? instead I think it's just a rumor and game from big players. but the news a few days ago really made a lot of people panicked and made the price go down drastically. but the day the bitcoin price goes back up slowly. but for this week it seems to be quite difficult to get back to the orice $ 4500 price. see price is still around $ 3700 but anything can happen in bitcoin. stay calm and stay focused.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: