Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future-proofing or " Something new about the blockchain"  (Read 196 times)
DimaS1574 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:40:25 PM

Unfortunately, it is not a lot of people around the world understand the possibilities of the #blockchain. When I started #beeqb development, I hadn’t even 1% of the information what I have now. But even with all of my limitations I was sure that beeqb ahead the market and is absolutely an innovative product.
Now, when I extend my knowledge of this technology I’m ready to share my ideas with wide audience.
First of all I would like to start with ordinary things — information security.
Losing data it is a big problem for many companies. Usually data keeps in different places. Data is not universal, not cataloged and available for stealing, editing and erasing. Thus, in a global sense, company cannot protect their data because it is not possible to estimate the data size.
We have made research and calculated that usually company spends more than 30 Mb information for one client. 200 Mb — for one employee. Scanned documents and files, draft of documents, client and employees cards, and profiles databases — are basic documents. In General, a lot of data, company spends on single unit. All information keeps on different computers, with an average volume 500 Gb, that’s why these numbers are not visible.
However, when you begin to use cloud services, you met with problem called “last miles”, when information is collected but it is not complete and a lot of data stored locally.
As a result, you understand that information keeps everywhere. You cannot collect them in one place. However, the main problem lies in the fact that the security of business data is at the level close to zero. I'm not talking about the fact that most companies exacerbate the problem of fragmentation of information, by using different computers. I'm talking about how we solve the problem of search, recovery and storing business data in beeqb. I call this task “Lost” and, in my opinion, it can be solved only with the help of the blockchain. A registered company has its own blockchain, which is partly integrated in a common platform. At the same time for every client and every employee of this company, we create own blockchain, that records every incoming/outgoing document, every action, every communication with a customer/employee — all there. In the end, we get a lot of information chains, which “converge” and “diverge” at the time of communication entities. Finally, we get a lot of information chains, which “connects” and “disconnect” at the time of communication entities. The newly created company has a sterile blockchain: changes is stored in it logically, consistently and continuously. But if the company imports the data, then beeqb creates many chains of data, which often have gaps. This occurs because the imported data is not logical. For example, the company imports a file, cash book, which lists the cost of goods is $100, provided that the customer has paid $80 and the transaction is fully completed, with no discounts, no installments, no payment of the Deposit. The system will accept this as erroneous logic and creates an open chain.
In fact, it creates a virtual chain that has a beginning and an end, the beginning is the creation of a transaction for the client, and the end is to pay for the transaction. In this chain there is a gap.
Technology chain gap in blockchain I call future-proofing or “Lost”. The solution for “Lost one” is to find the missing links in the chain and, in this example, to help in the recovery of the full history of the transaction.
So, the transaction in the blockchain looks like this:
1. The customer pays $80
2. The seller took $80
3. The customer picked up the goods
4. The seller has documented the transfer of the goods
5. ...
6. ...
7. The transaction is completed

We don't know how many steps are lost in the chain and can not form a hash. But we can create a new chain that will bind the seller. That is, the responsibility of the seller, namely the shortage $20 denoted as a violation of logic of the transaction and the result of an operation made in violation of regulations that will reduce the level of implementation of the KPI and will adversely affect the rating of the seller in the execution of the business process. Thus, at the moment of rupture of the blockchain, the system will send a signal to the “sr. seller” in order for the gap to reverse at the moment. Experimenting with customer data, we asked them to provide us the accounting data over the last year. The number of chain breaks has shaken our customers, and most importantly, the total amount of breaks to the penny together with the amount which accountant couldn’t find. beeqb can indicate when and who made chain brakes. And as a result we did audit of company in several minutes. After the restoration of the entire chain, blockchain continues to function as a cataloger of information available for all subjects of the blockchain: company, employee, customer. It is important that the blockchain cannot be edited. We have not found any documentation of technology future-proofing. Therefore, we first who developed a model of interruption of the blockchain. We don’t know what result we receive. But I personally see a great perspective to create such breaks precisely in order to speed up the blockchain. Subscribe, comment, invest in http://beeqb.com/ico/.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: