Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 08:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gravitates Grand give away  (Read 3158 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:50 PM
 #1

So as i am moving house soon back to the grisly UK (god hates me) I have numerous coins that quite frankly I do not know what to do with. Lots of Brass and Lots of Silver. Because I apparently scammed everyone I would like to some how make this up. I mean i do not think I ever can but I can at least do something.

So what I propose it a lottery and who ever wins gets a tonne of my spare coins. For memory and my love of doing this I will keep probably half of them. But the rest I would like give to some unlucky person who would like a bag full of scammers coins Smiley. I wont be promising much but there will be a minimum of 5 Oz of silver coins in there total, 3 ANACS rated plus lots of others. Some with holos on etc and the rest I can send with DIY hols.

Quite simply to enter you pick a number between 1-50. I have already posted the winning number publicly on some form of blockchain to make it fair.

If no one guesses the number then it will go to the closest person Smiley

The only rule for entering is this. You must have never said anything bad about me or accused me of scamming people AND you either must have done business with me before or prove you are not an alt account (id and proof of address or something).


Apart from that Good Luck Smiley





To peel or not to peel.
dazedfool
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133


derp


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:19:06 PM
 #2

42  Cheesy
ezeminer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:22:20 PM
 #3

lucky number 7

krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4556


The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:29:31 PM
 #4

25

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Report To Admin
 
 b1exch.to       
Instant Auto Ex
Hhampuz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 7393

Meh.


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:32:33 PM
 #5

23! Did I win? Cheesy

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
erre
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1208



View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:33:20 PM
 #6

33

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
gravitate (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:37:15 PM
 #7

great number. I will announce the winner November 30th Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
Xprim777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1238
Merit: 1175



View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:38:02 PM
 #8

7
rusbitcoinuser
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 166
Merit: 170

In memory of Zepher


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:44:39 PM
 #9

27
Wyospl2
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 249
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:44:54 PM
 #10

37
monkeynuts
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259


MONKEYNUTS


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:45:25 PM
 #11

17
Hhampuz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 7393

Meh.


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
 #12

great number. I will announce the winner November 30th Smiley

Considering the only rule is to not have bad-mouthed you I can guess several times, right?  Grin

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
comit
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 355



View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:46:48 PM
 #13

3
tweetious
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2541
Merit: 470


Cryptoshi Blockomoto


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:49:04 PM
 #14

46
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6562


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:51:19 PM
 #15

I thought the roulette coins were cool looking and a great idea.

I said nice things about you and then tagged you as untrustworthy as a result of what happened.  Not sure where that leaves me on the spectrum, but I'd choose #9 if I'm allowed.

I also wouldn't mind one of those roulette coins for my collection if you have any left sitting around for sale.  No hologram is necessary.  Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
phishead
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1887
Merit: 842


Keep what's important, and know who's your friend


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:52:31 PM
 #16

47
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989


฿uy ฿itcoin


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:52:43 PM
 #17

31
dazedfool
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133


derp


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:53:29 PM
 #18

great number. I will announce the winner November 30th Smiley

Dang doodle that's a long time away!
No_2
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 906
Merit: 1063


BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:55:13 PM
 #19

1
dumbchump
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 496
Merit: 264

In memory of Zepher


View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:56:22 PM
 #20

2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!