Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 06:25:22 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Creating a signature  (Read 258 times)
icopress

Activity: 110
Merit: 24

Digital Strategist✔

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

Guys, tell me the converter bbc to create signatures on the forum bittalk?
Or where they will be properly created?
Code:
I will update the information as it comes, join. Help me figure it out!

Creating nice signature is sort of art and I doubt there is any simple tool.
You might want to try any bbcode tester ...  but the final result would have to be confirmed by checking here on forum.
Dear friends, you are very kind! I want you to know what I want to do!
I want to create detailed instructions on how to conduct a bounty company. Including instructions on how to create signatures for all ranks of users! Will you help me?

There is a limit on the amount of styling you can do until you rank up. You have to have 30 Activity before you can post links and add styling.
With this I'm familiar, especially for these tests, I'm going to purchase a account with a good rank.
That would be hard honestly but if you really wanted to learn to create signature code you may try this check this signature campaign over view
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

And check their signature bbcode just use them all and save experiment it if you are jr member in up you can test your own code via comment or post view you can test any signature code.. .

And here is the site where you can see the codes of the color http://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0
just change this as sample the character you see inside just change it with the selected color you wanted and put end tag
Code:
[color=#5F3192] the character you see inside just change it with the selected color you wanted and put end tag [/color]
Hope this will help ..
I have already checked the signatures of the company dozens of times, but I can not make such signatures on the forum.
I do not want to copy, I want to learn and transfer knowledge to others! The forum does not teach this!
With color, everything is clear, but the information is still very small ((

Sorry s italic font, wanted to separate your messages from your own)[/s]

If there is no way, create one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

You might want to try any bbcode tester ...  but the final result would have to be confirmed by checking here on forum.

wannab

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:35:18 PM

There is a limit on the amount of styling you can do until you rank up. You have to have 30 Activity before you can post links and add styling.
Skarner21

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Don't Trust anyone

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

That would be hard honestly but if you really wanted to learn to create signature code you may try this check this signature campaign over view

And check their signature bbcode just use them all and save experiment it if you are jr member in up you can test your own code via comment or post view you can test any signature code.. .

And here is the site where you can see the codes of the color http://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0
just change this as sample the character you see inside just change it with the selected color you wanted and put end tag

Code:
[color=#5F3192] the character you see inside just change it with the selected color you wanted and put end tag [/color]

Hope this will help ..

Proton inhibitor treatment for almost months laying down on the hospital
icopress

Digital Strategist✔

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:15:09 PM

You might want to try any bbcode tester ...  but the final result would have to be confirmed by checking here on forum.
Dear friends, you are very kind! I want you to know what I want to do!
I want to create detailed instructions on how to conduct a bounty company. Including instructions on how to create signatures for all ranks of users! Will you help me?

With this I'm familiar, especially for these tests, I'm going to purchase a account with a good rank.

Code:
Hope this will help ..
I have already checked the signatures of the company dozens of times, but I can not make such signatures on the forum.
I do not want to copy, I want to learn and transfer knowledge to others! The forum does not teach this!
With color, everything is clear, but the information is still very small ((

Code:
Writes that you can not make a registration, could you check the site by the colors of the code?
Sorry s italic font, wanted to separate your messages from your own)

icopress

Digital Strategist✔

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:10:56 PM

up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: