Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:53:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next? Disscussion about new alts and future  (Read 408 times)
icmp22 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:35:04 PM

There are a lot of noise about new currencies, but firstly, I think, it's needed to understand what is wrong with old cryptocurrencies and where we can use our coins. It is question for us, altcoins lovers. Can we use our coins not only for market speculations? May be by paying to our friends or partners? What we can afford  for business if we can't use our supercoins by ourself?

I think that community goes by bad way - we should think about using coins in real world, but not about the making thousands of alts without new features and innovations.

(sorry for my English - it's not my native language)
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:44:02 PM

To be honest I agree, I am setting up two shops that will take LTC NVC and PPC, EU and USA coverage.  They are not the most original product ideas but they are simple to implement and operate.  First one is up next week.

To wet your appetite its got, full e-commerce features, cart, accounts, specials, all that standard stuff, one click checkout, and order address logging to make sending in coins easy.  Of course there is a price markup, but hey you can't spend them anywhere else so I am currently the cheapest on the whole entire internet Grin

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:55:20 PM

Only coins with services/websites using them will survive Tongue that will separate real coins from shit coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: