Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin Idea, GOALZ (GLZ) Feedback & Help Appreciated :)  (Read 237 times)
Kayaman85 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

GOALZ
GLZ
goalz.io

I recently thought up a new idea for an altcoin called Goalz which would have its own blockchain and user interface platform where users can go to

post their life goalz, or just any kind of goals really, and they can put a GLZ reward with their goal post and the reward could be divided up and rewarded to people who

help the person who posted the goal accomplish different steps which would lead towards the accomplishment of the goal. There aren't any other platforms out there that I have heard of that

focus on helping other accomplish life goals, and that should be a huge market you would think... Alright time for an example...[Lets imagine that I am just a normal dude who isn't in college at

the moment but who would love to learn how to code...or better yet, code a new altcoin... This person could purchase GLZ from an exchange OR earn some Goalz by helping other Goalz

members accomplish some steps which will lead them to THEIR goals...Then they could create a post on the Goalz website/platform saying he is trying to accomplish his goal of learning to code

and then launch a new altcoin, then he could make a list of all the different steps he thinks he will need to take to reach this goal for example;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXAMPLE I

[Step 1]- Learn Basics of Common Programming Language Which is Used For Programming Crypto's ( Reward- 1,000 GLZ)
[Someone who see's this and knows all the basics of programming certain programming languages can talk to the creator of the post via skype, and set it up so the can both see what is

happening on each others computer screens then he could teach his new "student" or "boss" what he is wanting to learn. And once he has taught him all the basics of programming, both users

electronically sign something which states they are both satisfied with the transaction and that it has been completed then the GLZ are taken out of escrow and given to the person who helped

him accomplish Step 1 of his Goal.

(Also thinking about having there be a special type of "miner" whose job it would be to monitor each transaction between 2 people so that if someone tries to scam someone else by lying and

saying they weren't satisfied with the result of the transaction so they wouldn't have to pay the Goal Miner then there would be a witness who can vouch for the person who is being scammed

and stop the scam from happening. I think that these witnesses would be of great benefit to the platform.. These miners whose job it is to watch over each transaction can be called

"OverSeers"
lol. )

[Step II] - Find Someone To Walk You Through Creating Your First Program (Reward 1,200 GLZ)

[Step III] - Come Up With Idea For New Altcoin & Build a Community Around It (Reward 1,500 GLZ)

[Step IV] - Program And Launch Altcoin Website & ICO info (Reward 1,500 GLZ)

[Step V] - Program Altcoin and Launch (Reward 3,000 GLZ)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXAMPLE II

That's just one example, another example I've been telling people who I bring this idea up to is this-

Person 1 loves the band TOOL and is a drummer.

Person 1 has a life goal of one day jamming with TOOL's drummer Danny Carey

Person 2 is Maynard (the singer of TOOL's) 2nd cousins uncles girlfriend and see's Danny Carey all the time.

Person 1 creates a post of his life goal on  GOALZIE.com with a very high reward of 1,000,000,000 GLZ (Person 1 happens to be rich as f*ck btw. LOL)

Person 2 replies to the ad saying they are sorta semi related to Danny Careys band mate Maynard and that they see Danny all the time so he says he can arrange a jam session for them... BUT he will need 2,000,000,000,000,000 GLZ as a reward (1 GLZ=$10USD BTW) haha

Person 1 accepts the offer and ends up jamming with Danny Carey for a few hours and once his goal has been accomplished he logs into goalzie.com and signs the contract saying he is satisfied with the transaction and the GLZ are released from escrow to the Goal Miner/goal helper

Person 2 is now very very rich, the richest man alive, he actually owns all the money in the world now so he is content. Or atleast he thinks he is till he realizes money cant make you happy so he decides to think about what his life goalz are and posts a new ad on goalzie.com

Person 1 now has 0 money since he paid it all to person 2, but he is the happiest guy in the world cause he accomplished his life goalz

Person 2's goal that he posts on goalzie.com states that he wants to give all his money away so he can find true happiness and he offers to split all the money between everyone on the planet

Everyone on the planet declines his offer, they are much more satisfied with life now that money isn't a leading factor in their lives.

Person 2 is sad.

Person 1 helps out person 2 by gathering all the money and having a giant bonfire, while they look at his computer screen and watch him click the "burn all currencies" button.

Everyone
is happy

The End

So yeah, that pretty much sums up my altcoin idea. People get rewarded by helping other people accomplish their life goalz. Overseers watch over each transaction making sure both parties are satisfied and have fulfilled their obligations to the completion of the GOALZ BLOCK.

Goalz can also be mined with mining hardware. And has a special random block reward system set up to where every once in a while a random special block is solved and the miner who solves it receives 100x the normal block payout.

This would encourage more people to mine Goalz cause they would have a small chance of solving a special block.

Everyone is happy and all of their goalz are accomplished.

No one knows what to do next since no one has any goalz anymore since goalz has become the most popular thing ever in the world so all everyone did for a while was help each other complete each others life goals untill there were no goalz left which leaves everyone confused about the meaning of life.

Lol okay sorry about all the joking but i cant help it.

I am serious about this though, I believe it has a ton of potential. Just need people to help with the programming and need to build a community.

Think this can be huge if done correctly.

Let me know what you all think.

Peace&<3

KayaMan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:26:31 AM

I think its a good idea, i think its just a combination of other ideas (its something like a freelancing + donation platforms in my point of view) but how would the blockchain token help you? do you mean to have it just as a transaction method on the website or does it have more applications?
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:30:50 AM

Good point..Havent thought that far yet. lol. Even though that's prob the first thing I should have thought of..haha.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated though Smiley lol.
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

Oh yeah, left one thing out..The reason why this would work is because EVERYONE on the planet has different connections/contacts and skillz which could help others out with completing their goalz in life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: