Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 26429 times)
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

coinbase has very high volume.. which is great because it reduced significantly the spread (difference between buy and sell orders). Try to check the volume of the exchange you will use, if it is high, that's good. Another thing is to see if  you're able to deposit there anything without submitting any KYC (your country might to be excluded from creating an account), so make sure to check on that
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

Liqui, Bitfinex, Binance and Bittrex are my favorite exchanges.
mart_got

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

I would say that coinbase the best I ever heard and used. I have always been facing with some bad regarding kraken or poloniex. The first is buggy, sometimes is down and you can't do anything.
Bitcooner

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

It's hard to find one best exchanger. There are a lot of good exchangers but there are also many scammers. Also the courses differ on different exchangers every day. There are monitorings of exchangers where you can compare rates on different exchangers on the day of exchange. I use for example this monitoring https://rates.guru/. It is convenient and it allows you to trade profitable.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Some exchanges that you may not not know of. There are good exchanges and there are bad.
Here are some exchanges that I'd recommend.
Shapeshift.io - No need to have an account, immediate exchange once you deposit.
Changelly.com - A bit more faster than shapeshift, but you do need an account.
Binance.com - A lot of altcoins to explore with.
If you're looking for exchanges, use these, they have less complaints  at least till now. Good luck.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

Some exchanges that you may not not know of. There are good exchanges and there are bad.
Here are some exchanges that I'd recommend.
Shapeshift.io - No need to have an account, immediate exchange once you deposit.
Changelly.com]Changelly.com[/[/b]url] - A bit more faster than shapeshift, but you do need an account.
[url=http://Binance.com]Binance.com
- A lot of altcoins to explore with.
If you're looking for exchanges, use these, they have less complaints  at least till now. Good luck.
Changelly does not work like real exchange site where one trades for profit. I mean buy and sell for profit. What Changelly does us offer users an opportunity to exchange one crypto to another from different sites on its platform. It does not offer that service of allowing users store cryptos and then trade them on its site. So, we really can not count it as an exchange.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

For me there is no best crypto exchange all of them has negative feedback that is why i can not considered as best exchange because of that. But i am using poloniex and binance i dont encounter any problem with this two exchange but like i said some of the groups in telegram tells that these two exchange is sucks. But since i am satisfied with their services i am continuously using their site.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

For me there is no best crypto exchange all of them has negative feedback
Depends on the trader on where he is comfortable with trading. I wouldn't say that all of them has negative feedback but its true that there's no one that is clean enough to have a perfect system. They have unique downsides but they have also uniqueness on why they are being liked and used by various traders.
But i am using poloniex and binance i dont encounter any problem with this two exchange but like i said some of the groups in telegram tells that these two exchange is sucks. But since i am satisfied with their services i am continuously using their site.
You just said that all of them has negative feedback and this is why I say I wouldn't say such words like that because look at your experience. You haven't encountered yet any problems with these exchange but with other users there are problems that are existing with their account,deposit or withdrawals.

Fkleppe

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

I found some helpful sites here atleast: www.hexabase.net
arranka

Activity: 105
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

bitmex x100?

why bitmex numer 1 today?
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

For me Bitpesa still comes as a good exchange platform, and its very relaible with good support staff.
Another good exchange is remitano but brings together very many different buyers and sellers, but their trasaction/transfer fee is high.
unhashed

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

The best exchange for you is dependent on your needs as well as some personal preference.

There's currently at least 200 cryptocurrencunhy exchanges, according to https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/. In general, it's best to stick to the more well-known exchanges (which typically have the highest volume).

Coinbase is often recommended to beginners, as it's the easiest exchange to use and has industry leading security. The major downside of Coinbase is that it has high fees (~1.49% for bank transfer purchases, 3.99% for credit cards (though it's one of a few exchanges to even accept credit cards and these fees are lower than CC accepting competitors)).

GDAX (owned by Coinbase), Gemini, Kraken, and Bitstamp are all exchanges that have fees under 0.4% and allow you to make purchases via bank transfer (Bitstamp also accepts CC purchases). All of these options are widely used and based out of the U.S. or Europe (Bitstamp).

• Gemini supports trading for Bitcoin and Ethereum
  • GDAX supports trading for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash
  • Bitstamp supports trading for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple.
  • Kraken supports the above 5 coins and 10+ more.

Once you own cryptocurrency, you trade a huge variety of altcoins on Binance. Binance is the world's most active cryptocurrency exchange and offers over 100 different cryptocurrencies.

Here's a more detailed comparison of the best cryptocurrency exchange: https://unhashed.com/best-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-exchange-reviews/
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Try our new exchange BitMart www.bitmart.com 0% trading fees on BitMart Exchange until 4/15! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to trade ETH and BMX for free.
romon132

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

The 3 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges

1. Coinbase
Coinbase is the largest crypto exchange, boasting over $20 billion in trading volume and over 10 million registered users. The exchange offers access to ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, and bitcoin cash. It was rumored that Ripple would be available on the platform early in 2018, but the company has stated that it has no such plan. Coinbase also provides an active trader platform known as GDAX that has a plethora of features and analytics for short-term crypto investors.

It is relatively simple to set up an account and buy your first cryptocurrency on Coinbase. The exchange is one of the very few that allow the purchase of cryptocurrencies via U.S. dollars.

Your account is set up by clicking on the "sign up" button on the upper right-hand corner of the site. Next, you fill in the requested personal details and agree to the user agreement, and click the "create account" button.

You'll then need to verify your email and choose your account type. Most of you will pick individual account unless you decide to own your crypto in another entity like an LLC.

Everything seems normal so far, but this is where crypto exchanges start to differ from traditional online stock broker s.

You will be asked to enter your phone number. This is not so the exchange can call you to suggest upgrades or sell it to a telephone solicitor, the reason is far more important. Your phone number is used as a two-step authentication security system to help keep your account safe. When you log into your account, Coinbase will text a code number to your phone that needs to be used to log into your account. Your username, password, and text code create a strong barrier against hackers accessing your account.

Next, you will be asked to confirm your identity via uploading a photo of a passport, driver's license or photo ID.

Finally, connect your funding method, which can be a bank account or debit/credit card to your new account. Funding methods are verified by Coinbase via a small, refunded charge to your account.

Now you are ready to make your first order!

2. Gemini
Gemini is an exchange launched by the Winklevoss Twins of Facebook fame. The account setup is very similar to Coinbase, but the exchange is not available in some states .

While you can only trade bitcoin and ethereum on Gemini, the exchange provides FDIC insurance for cash balances. This is rarity I consider a huge positive in the world of cryptocurrency sites. Unfortunately, there is no insurance once your cash is converted into digital assets.

3. Kraken
Kraken is a true digital currency exchange offering 17 different cryptocurrencies for trading. There is a three-plus level approval process with each level more onerous than the last.

The first two levels are very similar to the steps of the above exchanges. Being approved for level 1 or level 2 allow full use of the exchange, but there is no funding via U.S. dollars. You need to transfer to cryptocurrency from your wallet or another exchange to make trades on Kraken.

Reaching the third level requires all the steps for the first two exchanges plus a selfie photo of yourself holding a handwritten sign with the date and "for trading cryptocurrency on Kraken only" on it. Doing this reminded me of most wanted criminal flyers at the local post office.

What I like about Kraken is that if offers the red-hot currency ripple. There are very few exchanges offering ripple that also accept USD, making Kraken one of my favorite exchanges.

Risks To Consider: Out sized risks exist in every concurrency and exchange. Only use money that you can afford to lose when investing in concurrency. Think of crypt o investing more like speculation than true investing. Along with the high risk, huge gains can also be made. In the crypt o world, risk truly does equal reward.
cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

Coinbase is the largest crypto exchange offering access to Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. It also provides an active trader platform known as GDAX that has a plethora of features and analytics for short-term crypto investors. In addition, it is relatively simple to set up an account and buy your first cryptocurrency on Coinbase.
thuyvoor

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:36:46 AM

I think KuCoin is one of the strongest exchange that also offers mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
drufilla01

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

I appreciate of BitMex. It is high volume crypto exchange created by a talented team of economists, high-frequency traders and web developers for the crypto community. The primary currency traded on this exchange is Bitcoin and its future contracts. Apart from Bitcoin contracts, one can also play around with future contracts for altcoins such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Ripple.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

You should try KuCoin. It is an easy and hassle-free cryptocurrency exchange in my opinion. KuCoin offers many popular and unique coin such as DragonChain, $KCS, and many others. Just like Binance, they offer a fully functional mobile app for Android and iOS.
Zidanmusk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

One of the most popular exchanges worldwide, Poloniex is a solid and reputable choice for traders looking for a decent selection of altcoins. A major advantage of Poloniex is the ability to trade on margin, giving seasoned traders the option to short coins. Although there are only a handful of coins available for margin trading, this is a very welcome feature that seems to be pretty rare to find in the current state of crypto exchanges. Like many of the others, the Poloniex UI does not offer much in the realm of advanced technical analysis tools, but overall is a great interface that provides tons of useful information without seeming too cluttered.
roxan iris

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

Bittrex is a US based exchange, with usage all across the world. This exchange puts a lot of focus on supporting as many altcoins as possible, including very new and emerging ones. The UI is pretty good and gives a fairly high number of technical analysis tools for those who are interested.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: