Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! Newbie here ^_^  (Read 1196 times)
Darthflux14 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:55:06 AM

Hello guys I'm darthflux14 I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Smiley. Thank you guys hope you can help me  Smiley
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanClan98

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:02:47 AM

Hello guys I'm darthflux14 I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Smiley. Thank you guys hope you can help me  Smiley

For A brand new member try to post another one and you will see that you will instantly change to a Newbie. So thats the time you should read forums the same time if you have questions ask it.

Take note that in each forum there are pinned topics or known as threads read them okay and for a starter like you, you will learn the same time.

TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

I'm a newbie here as well. I'm glad to see that everyone in this forum are very friendly to assist or guide new people like me that I feel a little lost, but after browsing and reading a few post, I will keep asking questions and assist. Eventually I will get the hang of this.  Smiley

Yes as you read forums you still got questions to understand the question of yours more. Not  everyone who read topics, the pinned topics can learn it ASAP so yeah again need to ask questions.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:50:23 AM

Hello guys I'm darthflux14 I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Smiley. Thank you guys hope you can help me  Smiley

Hello welcome to the forum! There are many ways to earn bitcoin. This question is often asked, you can look at the recent posts in the beginner section  

Here is a very short summary.

1. long term buy and hold on bitcoin, wait for it to appreciate in value
2. trading of alt coins, be very astute about trading and purchase coins when they are undervalued and sell them when they are expensive
3. signature campaigns - here you are paid usually in alt coins, for this you need to be at least a junior member on this forum for most campaigns
4. bounty campaigns - here you are paid to promote a coin with Twitter, Facebook, social media articles, it depends what they need, learn about these programs here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

best of luck

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:54:38 AM

Try to look at this thread. Try to pick what you like with consideration to your time, effort and how decent the income will be. I suggest to offer your skills in services board if you have any or join a signature campaign later on i.e. when your account reach a higher rank.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:32:02 AM

newbie on ? bitcointalk or bitcoin.  Sad

If you have a skill it's very helpful for get the bitcoin as do maybe designer, writer or maybe programer.
with newbie account you can't join the signature or bounty, but not all not accepting newbie
or go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0 for free bitcoin

good luck, and welcome to the community
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

most of the members of bitcointalk get bitcoin with the way joined the bounty. but because you are a newbie you are not eligible to join. so my advice you need to build your account to rank at least Jr. member or member.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Daniel 777

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:45:47 AM

Welcome  you ask that mean you start to learn

must learn more about bitcoin and start with small numbers till get more info and start your new world with bitcoin

Bram 888

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

please ask more specific so we can help you

like how to earn more trading ,mining .......
fidentiaX

Activity: 187
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Hello guys I'm darthflux14 I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Smiley. Thank you guys hope you can help me  Smiley

Hello welcome to the forum! There are many ways to earn bitcoin. This question is often asked, you can look at the recent posts in the beginner section  

Here is a very short summary.

1. long term buy and hold on bitcoin, wait for it to appreciate in value
2. trading of alt coins, be very astute about trading and purchase coins when they are undervalued and sell them when they are expensive
3. signature campaigns - here you are paid usually in alt coins, for this you need to be at least a junior member on this forum for most campaigns
4. bounty campaigns - here you are paid to promote a coin with Twitter, Facebook, social media articles, it depends what they need, learn about these programs here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

best of luck

that's a very good summary on how you can earn bitcoin on this forum, however i think you can extract alot more value from the forum if you are keen to learn more about bitcoin/altcoin/mining/etc
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:49:38 PM

Welcome to the forum, I like this place. I take my time and post, read , and learn about certain things that I didn't really know. Most of the time I read and watch youtube videos when it comes to researching the information I need. Nonetheless, you'll learn quite a bit here, stick with it and take your time. Before you know it you'll be on top.

beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

Everyone its a please to share this forum chat groups with you  Smiley
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

There is many way to earn bitcoin. Such as campaigns, bounty, microjob and other offer. You can earn bitcoin weekly by participate in social campaign. But signature campaign is very valuable campaign. You can earn more from this campaigns. Now your first task is increase your rank.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:34:13 PM

Here are some useful links if you want to participate in airdrops:

English:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438371.0
German: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021004.0
Twitter:   https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops

PS: Pay attention to the rules, sometimes you must be a higher rank than newbie or your registration had to be before ...)
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

Welcome Smiley You can earn in more than one way but first you should stick around the forum, learn, read and increase your rank. Try to check if your question is already answered before actually posting the question. Once you get up in rank, participating in signature campaign is a good way to earn some btc.
vokivetat

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

You can complete the missions to get money or bitcoin. You can earn money by signature campaigns if your rank on the forum is more than members. If you have a lot of folow twitter accounts then you can make money too. They can pay you if you post a tweet on your twitter account  Grin Grin
AR joni

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

Hello guys I'm AR Joni .I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Cool
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

Hello guys I'm AR Joni .I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Cool
Newbie negligent as you were first had to read all the sticky post and understand the contents properly and correctly then implement it not just nanya but more reading.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

many options you can do, but you should now take the time and read a lot of post topics in this forum.
jhnnicob

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

I am also newbie here. I've joined here a few weeks ago and study how this forum works and how to earn bitcoin. I try one of the bounty campaign and after that I found out that since I am an newbie I'm not earn stakes from them. Only the legendary, Hero, Senior,  Full, Member, Junior will earn stakes. If I am wrong please guide me.

Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: