Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! Newbie here ^_^  (Read 1196 times)
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:09:28 AM

Hello guys I'm darthflux14 I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Smiley. Thank you guys hope you can help me  Smiley

there are so many ways how to earn bitcoin in this forum, after you become a jr. member, you can join all the campaigns in our forum. just be patience and do a lot of study to learn more about in this forum, don't be in rush, make a quality post everyday then after 2 weeks you doing that, you didn't notice that you are a jr. member and you allowed/able to participate on some signature campaigns and bounty to earn bitcoin.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoins here in the forum depending on your skills. You can earn through web design and programming. There are also contests in the bounty section where you make avatars and signature codes. The most common way here are signature campaigns, but you need to have a specific rank first. Just explore the forum and don't rush trying to earn, you can learn a lot here.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:36:51 AM

Hello guys I m the newbie..... Can you help me how to earn bitcoin, and how to rank up...
Thankyou and Godbless
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:42:39 AM

Don't get into bitcoin with hopes of easy and fast profit. I know you've probably read stories of nerds becoming millionaires because they bought coins in 2010 for a few bucks and forgot about it. Cheesy I knew people who heard of my profits and wanted to achieve the same thing fast. They borrowed money invested it all and got scared when the price started to fall, quickly sold with a loss, and kept telling everyone how BTC sucks and is a scam...
Smoikata

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:31:21 AM

Hello everyone! Hello newbie!!  This place is really interesting. I am seeing a lot a good discussion. I am thinking the forum model to discuss is dead after facebook groups, but it was mistake.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

Hello guys I'm darthflux14 I just want to ask how to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk.org  Smiley. Thank you guys hope you can help me  Smiley

Get to Junior Member status first. From there you will earn. Since earning is your goal. Study everything about Bitcointalk and you might stumble upon something that we have not seen yet. And earn more than we can.

FearLoating lasvegas

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Hello everyone! Hello newbie!!  This place is really interesting. I am seeing a lot a good discussion. I am thinking the forum model to discuss is dead after facebook groups, but it was mistake.

hello everyone nice to see you in here Smiley
im trying to learn how earn bitcoin i wish got success here
sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

I am seeing that your rank is newbie. Actually, in this rank, you would not be able to do any work. You can not join signature campaign earning huge money. At least JR rank is needed for you. There is a way to earn altcoin. For that, you can join on the bounty.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:23:11 PM

Some campaigns actually needs trust to join especially when you applying for a bounty manager in a big bounty.

gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:46:12 AM

You can do campaign,, youtube, twitter, facebook, or when your account reach Jr.Member rank you can go for signature campaign...

Hello guys I m the newbie..... Can you help me how to earn bitcoin, and how to rank up...
Thankyou and Godbless

You need to do post activity to rank up buddy ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:08:57 AM

Im also a newbie all you need to do is to answer questions here and be rankes up.
BankEx Support

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Hi, guys!

BankEx is one and only company providing signature campaign bounty for newbie members!
You can get BKX tokens by wearing our signature even if you are a newbie member

A reward is 5 stakes/ week.

How to participate in it?

BankEx Proof-of-Asset Protocol https://bankex.com/

Code:
BankEx Proof-of-Asset Protocol https://bankex.com/

You can see your progress here

About BankEx

BankEx is a blockchain platform with multifunctional smart contracts building Protocol of Liquidity (Proof-of-Asset). Our mission is to add liquidity to assets that have an underrated value due to the way that classic financial markets currently operate.

Our achievements so far; we were included in top 50 world fintech startups ; we got $120K grant from Microsoft Azure; partners with the stock exchange and more than 10 banks. We are also partners with several leading traditional-assets depositories which are open to storing and accounting of crypto-assets such as Hyperledger and Consensys, plus a Silver member of Symphony Foundation. Please see our website: https://bankex.com/

We have already raised $1.5M during pre-ICO sales. ICO is planned for the October.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

Thankyou and Godbless

You've got lots of sides/ types of earning bitcoins. Just search them for your own it will be the best, why? You'll learn how diffrent sides works and how you can spend or exchange them for better types of income.
abendanponch14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

if im newbie in here forum im just read carefully many of their post and learning about how to earn bitcoin this forum are all you ask about to earn all of them are in the site of this bitcointalk
Blue Think

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:20:40 AM

I recommend you to look for other topics on this great forum, read and learn a lot to plan the best strategy.
vivilast

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

I'm also a newbie and just a few days ago just signed up in this forum and I still read the post in the forum about newbie and how to get a coin it turns out Not easy to get it we have to raise the rank, because I still newbie I just follow the airdrop project only.
Do not be discouraged to be better no success is achieved easily.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

I just created my account today. Hopefully I know how to make money fast on Bitcoin. Hopefully there are good hearts here who would like to help new ones like me. Thank you very much BTC

masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

yeah i'm new to this forum. really here very friendly nature people are their. and doping like this posting i'm so excited. seriously i'm learning new things from others. so i'm so  excited to use this forum. in this forum to earning bit coin very easy so really i'm very happy to this. actually i have more doubts on this bit coins so please explain me how to earn bit coins from this forum. postings is enough and some more procedure is their. so please tell me step by step each point. i'm waiting for your replay.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

During this time, you should read the forum and get information. The forum is divided into sections that cover different topics. Take the time to read them, and you will get a lot of experience.
vivilast

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:10:28 PM

Hello everything i am also a newbie after i read this forum a rare newbie who gets bounty most Dev does not include newbie to participate in the project,luckily there are still many airdrop that can join for a newbie so basically I am a newbie should be excited and never despair in raising the rank to higher.
Thank you to all of you
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: