Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to buy bitcoins  (Read 1317 times)
bitcoinvamp (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:41:24 AM

how should i buy bitcoins Huh from credit card or paypal??
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:47:47 AM

Nowadays there's more way to buy bitcoin.
there is A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card on Coinbase:
Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
Connect credit card. Add your credit card to your Coinbase profile
Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
okaltcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:53:22 AM

The best way to buy bitcoins at localbitcoin sit, it's will more secure and safety sit you can buy bitcoin with bank account or they have more payments options.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:28:42 AM

There's a general agreement from people on this forum that Paypal is bad for Bitcoin. A lot of that is driven by the sales of physical cryptocoins, which I know you aren't trying to do here. But the Paypal has had policies written to forbid the purchase of currencies using Paypal (which is kind of ironic). Additionally, there aren't equal protections for the buyer and the seller.

Credit card is a better option. Plus, won't you get some points or cash back or flyer miles or hotel points, etc?!
Bram 888

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

both are dangerous you must transfer from bank it is save way . then card and last option is paypal
moopser

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

Depends on your needs and reason for buying bitcoins.

If you want to trade - chose exchange, register, verify (if needed), deposit some amount via bank, and buy btc on screen.
If you want it for smth else like holding or personal needs - go to localbitcoins, buy and transfer to your personal wallet.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

https://www.buysomebitcoins.com/  , I advise you this site, even if the fees are huge but good

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

altcoinbeat

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

Coinbase is the easiest way to start buying either Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin with a credit/debit card using USD.

Once you've bought coins on Coinbase, open an account on Bittrex. It's very easy to sign up and get started on Bittrex. They don't take USD but you can transfer your BTC/LTC/ETH from Coinbase to Bittrex and by other altcoins.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:56:18 AM

Those will charge you much, especially PayPal. I use localbitcoins bit it's still expensive. Coinbase is good from what I heard. Just compare before making transactions.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
qoshie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

you can buy bitcoins up to the market or you can just install coinbase and if your country supported the buying and selling there you can easily buy bitcoin through your bank account.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:08:35 AM

Coinbase is the easiest way to start buying either Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin with a credit/debit card using USD.

Once you've bought coins on Coinbase, open an account on Bittrex. It's very easy to sign up and get started on Bittrex. They don't take USD but you can transfer your BTC/LTC/ETH from Coinbase to Bittrex and by other altcoins.
Coinbase doesnot support in many asian countries. It is the safest way to buy bitcoin but if you are asian then use paypal/payoneer card linked with your europeon account can help u buy easily and safely.
AutonomousMaser

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

yes, there are actually several sites that allows you to buy bitcoin by using your credit card
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

I think you should buy your bitcoins at a exchange like bitfinex or kraken. You can deposit from you bankaccount there. If you have a account at Fidor bank, you can transfer your fiat instant to your kraken account!

Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

I used kraken to get some btc because there are no fees for depositing fiat. (I can only tell about euro, but I think they also won't be a fee on usd)

You also don't have to provide your id.

But pay attention that the bank account name you are depositing from matches your provided name on kraken!

Otherwise it won't work and you have to open a support ticket.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

First you want to buy a bit then you must first have a purse to store it here I usually use these two types of wallet is coinbase.com or blockchain.infor. Then you can buy bits from people you know so they can transfer bitcoin to your wallet or also buy on the exchange that your country has or you can buy usdt (1 currency to buy type of coin on the floor) then you can go to the floor to buy bitcoin or other types of coin. Good luck  Cool

vvong

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:14:30 AM

You can buy bitcoins thru Visa Debit card here in asian countries we go to banks and convenience store to buy bitcoin
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

i buy bitcoins in our convenience store because i live in Taipei and its very flexible for me to buy
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:36:23 AM

In my country, there are a local exchangers who sell Bitcoins. They will give you Bitcoins if you transfer some money to local bank. So, we do not need Paypal or Credit Card. Just transfer to their local bank account to get Bitcoin. Maybe in every country has it too. And I think it's cheaper than Paypal or Credit Card.
Glitcheffect77

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

I'm somewhat new to actually buying bitcoin (mined them early on) and have only used coinbase. Seems to work pretty well for me.
Senpai17

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:45:57 AM

There are ways to buy bitcoin. you can buy bitcoin online via localbitcoins.com. and it depends in what country you belong coz I'm living in Asia. so I deposit my money in my bank account and convert my money to buy bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: