Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the best price to buy bitcoin?  (Read 2009 times)
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:45:06 AM

I will be saved if I know the place I can purchase from Japan
You can buy bitcoin in many places. English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... Choose where you like and choose where to buy. Buy the fastest and widest bitcoin deal.
Sene90

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

It depends on where you buy from. If you are in Japan, try localbitcoins. There are many sellers selling at different price. Select the that suits you.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:04:50 PM

It depends on where you buy from. If you are in Japan, try localbitcoins. There are many sellers selling at different price. Select the that suits you.

There are many places where you can buy BTC at a good price. It is important that you do not think too long because the price will soon rise again. I would choose Japan for you, but that's just my suggestion.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

I once saw then the price is down and become $3000. But that is only one time.
The best price to buy bitcoin is as low as possible. But it's hard to determine.
You can only buy when the price is down. Because right now the price is going up and down.
When the price is down, you buy it quickly so you can sell it when the price is up.

the only difficult part of this procedure is to have someone who sells these bitcoins when price is down

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:11:23 AM

Coinbase is pretty good but it's not available in Japan.

If you have friends in other countries they could help you out.

There's a full and easy step by step on the best place to buy Bitcoin, hope this helps!  Grin

For me the best price to buy bitcoin is at bitexpress.com because here it is Instant, secure, and easy to use-buy Bitcoin with cash today! Competitive Rates.Easy to use.

MrKapoor

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:07:14 AM

Try localbitcoins, it is good place to buy bitcoin  Smiley.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

I have two options to buy Bitcoin these are Localbitcoin and the trusted friends buy and sell Bitcoin,but i much preferred to buy on Localbitcoin its safe and fast transaction to buy Bitcoin.
ms.sexy

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

First of all do search on google where is the best to buy Bitcoin and also the price between them. But i suggest to buy Bitcoin on Localbitcoin, Bittrex and Poloniex because this is safest to transact in both of them
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:07:47 AM

Well, the best exchange is where you get trusted service, best rate and user-friendly experience. There are multiple international exchanges from where you can buy Bitcoins, Localbitcoins is my personal favourite because there is automated escrow system which ensures trusted deals.

However, I found about 10 exchanges for Japan to trade Bitcoins. You can read pros, cons and reviews about the same on this link.

* Exchanges to Buy Bitcoin in Japan (2017).
kid1810

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:22:14 AM

Don’t wait for best price Sad some people procrastinate on buying when btc was around 1k because it was not the best price for them, and now they regretted.

For either trading or hodl, just buy. It can go down for some period, but btc will always go up.
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

Localbitcoins is good. You'll be dealing with real people and they have good escrow service that ensures that you don't lose your money. There is an arbitration service when things go wrong, though I've not had experience of anything going wrong.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

there are many reseller & buyer if u can get best best price to buy bitcoin then u can contact with them
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

Don’t wait for best price Sad some people procrastinate on buying when btc was around 1k because it was not the best price for them, and now they regretted.

For either trading or hodl, just buy. It can go down for some period, but btc will always go up.

Can you at least READ & try to UNDERSTAND the post to make a QUALITY post, instead of this useless garbage you're posting now? What you just posted, was COMPLETELY irrelevant to the current discussion in this thread.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

To the OP:

Buying Bitcoins in Japan isn't hard. I'd recommend checking this link out.
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/japan/

Personally, I use cryptopia for most of my trades, but I sometimes switch to Bittrex, simply because it has a much higher volume, which often means a lower price for buying and a higher price for selling.
Just stay away from Poloniex and the other exchanges that look shit & you should be good.

Regards,
Trump

podopdof00

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

Bitcoin price depends od the exchange.Exchange price is important, but be carrefull abour all the fees around this purchase.The best place to buy Bitcoin is the place with the more cheap price and the more cheap fees.
randomcash

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:31:49 AM

Seriously?

NOW is the time.
Man, i got sooooooooo much friends and online buddies that were laughing at me back in 2010.
Now guess who's laughing now? Wink

One of the easiest place to start is Coinbase (for newbies)
It is an "online wallet". Get some there to get your feet wet.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

For the present situation i think if it hits 7k$ again, i will absolutely buy it.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
franpote

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:49:15 AM

I also recently wondered "where to buy bitcoins, so that they do not take a lot of commission from me and everything went safely?".

I came to the conclusion that there is no definite resource for buying bitcoin, and it may be even better to buy
bitcoin through several other currencies. Sometimes it turns out cheaper (for example JPY -> some other currency -> some other currency -> ... -> bitcoin).

Buy on localbitcoins is also based on the seller's rating and on the type of payment.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

you can buy bitcoins from coinbase,localbitcoins.com or paxfull. these site is old and have trusted reputation.Also you can buy bitcoins from others trusted sites.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

I would suggest you for a number : it's under 7k3$ . Gather as much as you can.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

There are multiple international exchanges from where you can buy Bitcoins, Localbitcoins is my personal favourite because there is automated escrow system which ensures trusted deals.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: