Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] CrowdWiz - First decentralized, self-governed investment ecosytem  (Read 22422 times)
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:33 AM

Hi, what should i do if I want to change my ETH address? thankyou

Can you send me a direct message with more details about which bounties you have applied for?

Thank you Smiley

Direct message with more detailed information sent.
Crowdwiz.io

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

I'm with you.
1. Admission to the bounty when finished?
2. 15 posts a week to write or for the whole company?
3. when does the week end?

1. The bounty will be open until the end of the Token Sale
2. min 5 post a week, max 15 post a week
3. We go from Monday to Monday Smiley

Where did you get this from? here are the rules, here they write at least 15 posts.

Rules:
The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.
During this period you must make a minimum of 15 Posts in order to be considered eligible.
Must wear the signature at all times.
Posts must be constructive, on topic and high quality. Spamming will result in disqualification.
Posts with less than 100 characters will not count as eligible
1 Bitcointalk account per person
Users with negative trust are not allowed to join. Having tagged by them during the campaign period will result in no pay-out and removal from the campaign

I was referring to the Twitter and Facebook posts (they have to be min 5 and max 15 a week) Smiley

I apologise for the confusion, if the question was referring to the signature bounty, in which case I confirm it's 15 for the duration of the bounty Smiley 

More than 15 posts there is no sense to do? Or can it be 20 and 30?

For the Twitter and Facebook campaign we count only up to 15 posts per week Smiley

Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:48:12 AM

hello there,
i joined the signature bounty for this ico. do we have to send 15 posts a week for participation or is only 15 post enough?

For the signatures campaign the posts have to be minimum 15 until the end of the ICO. Posts with less than 100 characters will not count as eligible.

Posts must also be constructive, on topic and high quality.

Let me know if you have further questions Smiley

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:46:43 AM

The team is steadfast. It is not difficult to achieve their goals. The project is rational. They get a good investment.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

I'm happy to join your signature campaign, sir, I hope I will be accepted. Good luck to all the bounty hunters
Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:17:25 AM

sir, what about posts in local topics? Is this possible, and if so, how many posts can be done in the locale?

Hello NetFreak199!

Sorry, I missed your post in-between all the others!  Tongue

You can post in local topics, as long as the other requirements listed in the rules are met.  Grin

jasonal

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

hello there,
i joined the signature bounty for this ico. do we have to send 15 posts a week for participation or is only 15 post enough?

For the signatures campaign the posts have to be minimum 15 until the end of the ICO. Posts with less than 100 characters will not count as eligible.

Posts must also be constructive, on topic and high quality.

Let me know if you have further questions Smiley

Thank you for your interest. These are all my questions for now, but I will ask you if there are other questions that arise in the future. Smiley

yokosan

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

I joined the signature campaign. and 15 quality post in a short time. shows the quality of the project.

If we write more than 15 posts, will receive an extra stake?  Wink
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

I have participated in a signature campaign and social media campaigns. it's a great project and ICO. so where are we sending the shares to their social media campaigns? shared here with some friends.
 Wink
Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

I have participated in a signature campaign and social media campaigns. it's a great project and ICO. so where are we sending the shares to their social media campaigns? shared here with some friends.
 Wink

If you mean the forms for the Twitter and Facebook campaign, you can fin them in the main bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205425.0

cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

Lightpaper Vietnamese:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzIZowUI8xQ8VW1wYlo5TUh2VW8/view?usp=sharing
I zip it with 1 single file "Lightpaper.png" and multi small part in case you need.
Please update the spreadsheet.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

You changed the terms for Ico. And the conditions for the bounty will change? It is possible to shorten the terms of wearing a signature or to add a prize fund

Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

Hello everyone, I have a big announcement to make!  Smiley

CrowdWiz team is working on a couple of potential partnerships that could change the course in a better direction and will substantially boost our ICO! However, we do not want to quote names before anything has been finalized – but rest assured you will be the first to know!

For this reason we would like to announce the postponement of the release of our ICO platform - The start of the token sale is rescheduled for November, 20th 2017. 

The bounty rules and campaign will not change due to this.

The only exception will apply for the signature bounty campaign as follows:

People that have registered for the signature campaign up until today – 20.10.2017 – will be allowed to remove their signature on 7th November (the initial end date) without being disqualified. Please note that they will still have to keep it until this date, otherwise the disqualification rule will still apply. Also for people that leave on 7th November we will consider a maximum of 25 posts per week until this date – (7.11.2017).

People that have applied to the bounty before today – 20.10.2017 – and decide to keep participating to the signature campaign until the 4th December will get a bonus of +10% on their stakes.

Fpr everyone that has registered after today – 20.10.2017 – the rules in the main thread apply until the end of the token sale – 4th December.

For any questions join the Bounty Telegram group here: https://t.me/CrowdwizBounty

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Thanks for the update, sir, this is fair. But I have a question. I joined before the 20th of October, and if I want to remove the signature, I have to do it only November 7 or I can do any day after the 7th November?
MehiliUdayangani

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

Great Idea
The CrowdWiz ecosystem is based on an open source cryptographic token named WIZ. Like other similar
cryptocurrencies, WIZ is transferable, fungible, and can be used openly for escrow/vote casting,
collateral for investments and trading. WIZ tokens will be listed on multiple exchanges and can be
traded by investors on the open market

Joined with twitter and facebook campaign thanks
Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:58:38 AM

Thanks for the update, sir, this is fair. But I have a question. I joined before the 20th of October, and if I want to remove the signature, I have to do it only November 7 or I can do any day after the 7th November?

Hello chixka!

We think that it would be fair if the exception is made only for the 7th November and not afterwards.

This way the people that have applied up until yesterday can run by the "previous rules". Smiley

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

For this reason we would like to announce the postponement of the release of our ICO platform - The start of the token sale is rescheduled for November, 20th 2017. 
why only signatures participants will get more due to postponement? is it fair to socmedia participants? may be you will increase bounty pool?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:50:59 AM

@OP you should make the ICO correct reflect into the signatures it showing still old date which is confusing for other people. I just updated my signature according to the new date and any idea to wear avatar?
rjat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

https://crowdwiz.io/images/marketing/1.pnghttps://crowdwiz.io/images/marketing/10.png

Welcome to our Bounty Campaign!

Token Available for bounty: 0.75% of all sold WIZ Tokens
The Bounty campaign will start on 25nd  September.
We will distribute the entire award among all campaign participants, 2 weeks after the token sale has ended.
*Crowdwiz reserves the right to make amendments to the bounty program at any time.
*Crowdwiz reserves the right to remove stakes/participants from the bounty for any reason such as unethical behaviour and fraudulent submissions.

For any questions related to the Bounty Campaign, join our CrowdWiz Bounty Group on Telegram.

Bounty Allocation

25% Signature Campaign
20% Translation Campaign
15% Twitter Campaign
15% Facebook Campaign
15% Reddit Campaign
5% Article Campaign
5% Thunderclap Campaign

Campaigns:

Translation and Moderation Bounty:

Earn stakes for translating the Announcement Thread and actively moderating it. You will have to keep it active by posting regular updates, news or any important announcements in the local translated thread.
Remember that a single post thread with no activity will not be accepted. Therefore make sure to keep it active, but without spamming or writing meaningless posts. There are additional stakes awarded for active Moderation.

• How to join: complete this /forms/XgtdRVN4oL8Dr0nR2]form. Please wait to be contacted before starting the translation. We will PM you to confirm whether you have been selected.

Stakes:
Setting up a Local Telegram Channel for your language: 1 stake/member at the end of Campaign
Translation of the Announcement thread: 100 Stakes
Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per Valid Post.
Website translation: 500 stakes

Required Languages:
German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Italian

Approved Translators:
Turkish - Stavri
Korean - SolidLiquid
Filipino - coin_trader
Indonesian - armakarisma:
Italian - cryptotum88
Portuguese - continuous:
Spanish - rig4hodlers
Urdu - WasiMalik
Vietnamese -cryqtovn83
German - lfs10
Hindi - erikalui

Completed ANN translations:
Russian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214700
Turkish by Stavri: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215353.0
Italian by cryptotum88: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216885
Indonesian by armakarisma: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217377.0
Vietnamese by cryqtovn83: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19985.0
Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217330.0
German by lfs10: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221482

Translation heat sheet

Translation Terms and Conditions:
1: Translation should represent original work, if you use tools such as google translate, automatic translators and so on, your submission will be rejected and blacklisted.
2: For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity. Translators should be active, if OP becomes inactive, another Moderator will be hired for updating and moderating the thread.
3: Do not make unnecessary multiple posts to increase stake numbers, this will result in the posts not to be counted and a penalty. Increasing post count by making unnecessary posts is not allowed, and these kind of posts will not be counted.
4: Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to these terms or apply new ones.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Twitter Campaign

Stakes:
250+ followers:     1 stakes per post like and retweet
          3 stakes for writing a tweet about us, using @Crowdwiz #ICO
750+ followers:     2 stakes per post like and retweet
           5 stakes for writing a tweet about us, using @Crowdwiz #ICO
1500+ followers:   4 stakes per post like and retweet
           10 stakes for writing a tweet about us, using @Crowdwiz #ICO

Rules:
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • Your account must be at least 4 months old; only one Twitter account per person is allowed.
  • Your Twitter account must have at least 200 followers
  • Must make at least 5 likes and retweets per week (different posts); maximum 15 retweets

Every week we will be adding a form to this thread, where you can add the links of your Tweets/Retweets

Send us the Tweets for Week 1 (22.09-29-09) /forms/iw5vx0aoL1PWF9GP2]here
Check Week 1 here

Send us the Tweets for Week 2 (02.10-09.10) /forms/58UO6yR09O8HYkOr2]here
Check Week 2 here

Send us the Tweets for Week 3 (09.10-16.10) /forms/I1ae6K6bJg8Osb8z2]here
Check Week 3 here

Send us the Tweets for Week 4 (16.10-23.10)/forms/zxedjfEyw2NUbenX2]here
Check Week 4 here

Facebook Campaign

Stakes:
200+ friends:     1 stakes per post like and share
      3 stakes for creating a post about us, using #Crowdwiz #ICO
500+ friends:     2 stakes per post like and share
      5 stakes for creating a post about us, using #Crowdwiz #ICO
1,000+ friends:   4 stakes per post like and share
       10 stakes for creating a post about us, using #Crowdwiz #ICO

Rules:
  • Like our Facebook page
  • Your account must be at least 4 months old; only one Facebook account per person is allowed.
  • Your Facebook account must have at least 200 friends
  • Must make at least 5 likes and shares per week (different posts); maximum 15 posts
  • All shared links must be set to open privacy so we can track them
  • Comments on our posts can also be constructive questions/answer. We embrace discussions about our product.

Every week we will be adding a form to this thread, where you can add the links of your shared posts/created posts

Send us the posts for Week 1 /forms/J6LqcM1YK2BASHHu1]here
Check Week 1 here

Send us the posts for Week 2 /forms/9qatjUvYAN84MDiV2]here
Check Week 2 here

Send us the posts for Week 3 /forms/4URGhx1xq91xcux82]here
Check Week 3 here

Send us the posts for Week 4 /forms/rqBsZBGv07cpTD4m1]here
Check Week 4 here

Reddit Campaign

Stakes:
Posts regarding Crowdwiz or featuring Crowdwiz
  • 10 upvotes: 5 stakes
  • 20 upvotes: 10 stakes
  • 50 upvotes: 20 stakes
  • 100 upvotes: 50 stakes
  • 300 upvotes: 100 stakes

Comments regarding Crowdwiz or featuring Crowdwiz
  • 10 upvotes: 1 stakes
  • 20 upvotes: 2 stakes
  • 50 upvotes: 4 stakes
  • 100 upvotes: 10 stakes
  • 300 upvotes: 20 stakes

Rules:
  • Your account should be at least 20 days old and have 10 posts or comment karma.
  • For a post to be counted, it needs to be posted in one of the following subreddits, r/crowdwiz, r/bitcoin, r/ethereum, r/ethtrader, r/icocrypto  or other cryptocurrency related subreddits
  • Posts and Comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Any kind of spam will not be rewarded either.
  • Bonus stakes will be awarded when comments or posts have at least 5 upvotes
  • External posts should link to either Crowdwiz subreddit posts here https://www.reddit.com/r/Crowdwiz_io/ or to www.crowdwiz.io

You can add your posts/comments /forms/h39ISlNg8FjJssgx2]here. The upvotes will be counted at the end of the ICO and the Bounty Campaign.

Check the list here.

Article Campaign

Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to refuse an article, if we considered the quality too low. All the decisions are made in good conscience.

Stakes:
Good quality – 30 stakes
Medium quality – 10 stakes

Rules:
  • Article must be freely accessible
  • Article must be original and contain at least 500 words. Videos must be at least 4 min long.
  • Article must reflect our information as stated on our website
  • Article must at least contain 1 active link to our website. Video has to show link to website at least once and a link must be added in the video description.
  • Plagiarism will lead to disqualification
  • Articles can be shared by us on our Social Media accounts

Thunderclap Campaign

Thunderclap is a platform that lets individuals and companies rally people together to spread a message. You can join with your Facebook account, Twitter account and Tumblr Account.

Join our Thunderclap campaign from here.

You will earn 1 stake for each account you will use to support us, for a maximum of 3 stakes per person (1 stake for Facebook, 1 stake for Twitter and 1 stake for Tumblr).

This Bounty Campaign will close on 10th October

Rules:
  • Join our Thunderclap campaign here
  • Your account must have a reach of at least 100 (you can check your reach from here: https://www.thunderclap.it/my/profile once you have logged in with your social media profile)
  • Only one Facebook, one Twitter and one Tumblr account per person, for a maximum of 3 stakes

Signature Campaign

How to join: complete this /forms/xu81XaWBloFAB2Jf1]form.
Click here to verify your application and follow the campaign.

Stakes:
Jr. Member:  1 stakes per Post
Member:  2 stake per Post
Full Member:  4 stakes per Post
Sr. Member:  7 stakes per Post
Legendary/Hero:  11 stakes per Post

Rules:
  • The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.
  • During this period you must make a minimum of 15 Posts in order to be considered eligible.
  • Must wear the signature at all times.
  • Posts must be constructive, on topic and high quality. Spamming will result in disqualification.
  • Posts with less than 100 characters will not count as eligible
  • 1 Bitcointalk account per person
  • Users with negative trust are not allowed to join. Having tagged by them during the campaign period will result in no pay-out and removal from the campaign

Junior Members:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]⯃ CrowdWiz ⯃ Investing liberated ⯃
⯃THE FIRST OF ITS KIND SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM | JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER⯃[/center]

Members:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]⯃ CrowdWiz ⯃ Investing liberated ⯃[/url]
╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/url]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱
[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]THE FIRST OF ITS KIND SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM[/url]   |   [url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/docs/whitepaper-en.pdf]WHITEPAPER[/url] [url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]⯃[/url] [url=https://www.facebook.com/Crowdwiz/]FACEBOOK[/url] [url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]⯃[/url] [url=https://twitter.com/Crowdwiz]TWITTER[/url] [url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]⯃[/url] [url=https://t.me/crowdwiz]TELEGRAM[/url] [url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/]⯃[/url][/center]

Full Members:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#00afef]⯃[/color] [color=#00395d]Crowd[color=#00afef][b]Wiz [color=#00afef]⯃[/color] Investing liberated [color=#00afef]⯃[/color]
[font=Verdana][color=#00395d]╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [font=Arial Black][color=#7869e6]JOIN THE ICO [color=#00395d]- [color=#00afef]18th [color=#00395d]OCTOBER [font=Verdana][color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#00395d]╱╱╱╱╱
[font=Arial Black][color=#00395d]THE FIRST [font=Arial]OF ITS [font=Arial Black][color=#00afef]KIND [color=#00395d]SELF-GOVERNED [font=Arial]ECO[font=Arial Black][color=#00afef]SYSTEM   [color=#00395d]|[/color][/url]   [font=Arial Black][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/docs/whitepaper-en.pdf][color=#145fba]WHITEPAPER[/url] [color=#00afef]⯃[/color] [url=https://www.facebook.com/Crowdwiz/][color=#1d6ed0]FACEBOOK[/url] [color=#00afef]⯃[/color] [url=https://twitter.com/Crowdwiz][color=#277ce5]TWITTER[/url] [color=#00afef]⯃[/color] [url=https://t.me/crowdwiz][color=#308bfb]TELEGRAM[/url] [color=#00afef]⯃[/color] [/center]

Senior Members:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Monospace][size=2px][color=#00afef]

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

[/td]
[td]
[center][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Trebuchet MS][size=22px][color=#00395d]Crowd[color=#00afef][b]Wiz
[size=11px]Investing liberated
[/td]
[td]
[font=Verdana][size=4px][color=#00395d]╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Verdana][font=Arial Black][size=13px][color=#00395d]THE FIRST [font=Arial]OF ITS [font=Arial Black][color=#00afef]KIND
[color=#00395d][font=Arial Black]SELF-GOVERNED [font=Arial]ECO[font=Arial Black][color=#00afef]SYSTEM[/url]
[font=Verdana][size=4px][color=#00395d]╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/td]
[td][size=2px]    
[center][font=Arial Black][size=8px][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/docs/whitepaper-en.pdf][color=#145fba]WHITEPAPER[/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/Crowdwiz/][color=#1d6ed0]FACEBOOK[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/Crowdwiz][color=#277ce5]TWITTER[/url]
[url=https://t.me/crowdwiz][color=#308bfb]TELEGRAM[/url]
[/td]
[td]
[center][size=4px][color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#00395d]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Verdana][font=Arial Black][size=25px][color=#7869e6]JOIN THE ICO [color=#00395d]- [color=#00afef]18th [color=#00395d]OCTOBER[/url]
[font=Verdana][size=4px][color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#00395d]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
[/td]
[td]

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

Hero/Legendary Members v.1:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

[/td]
[td]
[center][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Trebuchet MS][size=22px][color=#00395d]Crowd[color=#00afef][b]Wiz
[size=11px]Investing liberated
[/td]
[td]
[font=Verdana][size=4px][color=#00395d]╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Verdana][font=Arial Black][size=13px][glow=#00395d,1][color=#fff]  THE FIRST  [/glow][font=Arial]  OF ITS [font=Arial Black][color=#00afef]KIND
[font=Arial Black][glow=#00395d,1][color=#fff]  SELF-GOVERNED  [/glow][font=Arial]  ECO[font=Arial Black][color=#00afef]SYSTEM[/url]
[font=Verdana][size=4px][color=#00395d]╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=#2f8af8]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/td]
[td][size=2px]    
[center][font=Arial Black][size=8px][url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/docs/whitepaper-en.pdf][color=#145fba]WHITEPAPER[/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/Crowdwiz/][color=#1d6ed0]FACEBOOK[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/Crowdwiz][color=#277ce5]TWITTER[/url]
[url=https://t.me/crowdwiz][color=#308bfb]TELEGRAM[/url]
[/td]
[td]
[center][size=4px]  
[url=https://www.crowdwiz.io/][font=Verdana][font=Arial Black][size=25px][glow=#1197de,1][color=#fff]  JOIN THE ICO [color=#00395d]- [color=#fff]18th [color=#00395d]OCTOBER  [/url]
[/td]
[td]

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

Telegram Channels:
Russian chat: https://t.me/crowdwiz_rus
Russian Channel: https://t.me/crowdwiz_channel
Italian: http://t.me/crowdwiz_ita

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Hello everyone, I have a big announcement to make!  Smiley

CrowdWiz team is working on a couple of potential partnerships that could change the course in a better direction and will substantially boost our ICO! However, we do not want to quote names before anything has been finalized – but rest assured you will be the first to know!

People that have registered for the signature campaign up until today – 20.10.2017 – will be allowed to remove their signature on 7th November (the initial end date) without being disqualified. Please note that they will still have to keep it until this date, otherwise the disqualification rule will still apply. Also for people that leave on 7th November we will consider a maximum of 25 posts per week until this date – (7.11.2017).

People that have applied to the bounty before today – 20.10.2017 – and decide to keep participating to the signature campaign until the 4th December will get a bonus of +10% on their stakes.

Fpr everyone that has registered after today – 20.10.2017 – the rules in the main thread apply until the end of the token sale – 4th December.

For any questions join the Bounty Telegram group here: https://t.me/CrowdwizBounty

hmm how it can be, I just register today and now I saw this post. confuse...
If I keep signature will it still count as normal, right?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: