Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China, USA and Singapore  (Read 277 times)
vjwarmann (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

I would be interested to talk to citizens of the USA, China and Singapore regarding the rules disallowing them from participating in ICOs. I would like to hear your views on this subject and whether you think things are likely to change.

There is an article suggestion China now wants to be the global leader in Crypto currencies but does not show any/much interest in ICOs. What are your thoughts on all of this?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

I would be interested to talk to citizens of the USA, China and Singapore regarding the rules disallowing them from participating in ICOs. I would like to hear your views on this subject and whether you think things are likely to change.

There is an article suggestion China now wants to be the global leader in Crypto currencies but does not show any/much interest in ICOs. What are your thoughts on all of this?

I'm not from those countries you mentioned but may I asked if you can share the article that suggest China wants to be a leader in crypto? If you haven't read it yet, they have just put a hammer ban on all ICO related and even order their local Chinese exchanges to stop its operation. And its caused a massive dumping of coins plummeting the price to $2800-$2900. So my personal opinion says that your source is very wrong because China is making one step backward in terms of its support of crypto.
vjwarmann (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

Thank you for your reply. You are very correct with the information you mentioned on the banning of exchanges and ICOs hence why I was very interested when I read this: http://m.scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2112578/china-still-keen-develop-sovereign-digital-currency-after-ban?amp=1 Let me know your thoughts please.
Claire.B

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

All of the chinese exchanges platforms will be closed in one month, i don't know how China can become the global leader in crypto currency if the government doesn't allow the exchange in China?
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

You can see the latest news that already published on the forbes, nor cointelegraph about the status of icos in the china, The important thing that the banned should be temporary as the regulators are preparing the regulation for the ico itself.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:16:44 PM

want to rule the crypto market but do not want to develop the ICO industry is impossible, ICO is the source of the crypto market, don't care  ICO can not rule it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: