Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 04:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion now accepting jnior members and accounts after 12th july  (Read 662 times)
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:31:51 PM

MOst of the people who are angry about this coin were not allowed to join the FREE airdrop. Well since it is FREE it does not give you any rights to anything. If the devs and mods decided you are not a valuable addition or are breaking the rules they are fully entitled to!

It's clearly not an airdrop then. Maybe you guys should stop calling it that?

They repeatedly changed the rules without updating the ANN thread -- and they did so midway through the airdrop rounds. At first, referral links were not required. Neither was involvement on the Deep Onion forums. I was accepted into the airdrop, and I followed the rules.

I was blacklisted due to rule changes mid-round. I was told that if I kept following the rules and participating in the community, that I would be allowed back in. After a month of being lied to about that, I gave up.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:51:50 PM

I think I'll be staying away from this one.  I don't believe this is a trustworthy coin to get involved with.  Be careful.

The airdrop does not required any investment, only a contribution in active community participation. You don't pay either with giving up privacy either (its an deep anonymous coin! Grin).

So not much left to be careful about..
You are not forced to join, but you are allowed to join with no investment at all.

MOst of the people who are angry about this coin were not allowed to join the FREE airdrop. Well since it is FREE it does not give you any rights to anything. If the devs and mods decided you are not a valuable addition or are breaking the rules they are fully entitled to!

Again, nothing to worry about with regards to scams etc.

YES, the dev could sell all his coins driving the price down, it will also be the end of the coin. But if he had the intention to do so, the best timing would have been a the spike of the price. BUt instead he invested in forum software, and ven more free giveways.
In the end, the dev is entitled to 10% of the coins, for his hard work. This is fully transparent through the block chain and at the end the devs end up with 10% of the coins, which is not strange since many ICO's and other coins have similar percentages.

Just make up your own mind and see if you want to participate for free..  (if registered before Sept 1st)

that is the reason the price fell so much on the spike
it just does not have enough volume to hold the price high enough time
and this airdrop program is just for this... bring more people so they can hold the price in average state and keep selling their coins..
thats the reason they made this "new" program.. people started to leave the coin
but tell me the main idea of the coin? if not serving the developer greed
 there are plenty TOR integrated coins, that were not premined at all
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:06:09 AM

Great news for the people who want to join. deeponion is now allowing junior members and new accounts created up to 1st september 2017 to join the airdrop.
 this is to help the coin spread to more people and to allow people with the skills to help but could not join before. click my sig links to join up
Posts like this make me regret about how late I am in Bitcointalk!! Sad
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:16:50 AM

Great news for the people who want to join. deeponion is now allowing junior members and new accounts created up to 1st september 2017 to join the airdrop.
 this is to help the coin spread to more people and to allow people with the skills to help but could not join before. click my sig links to join up
Posts like this make me regret about how late I am in Bitcointalk!! Sad
@askmecrypto
just continue increasing your activities until you rank up.
Who knows someday the devs would again extend the registration date needed for airdrop applicants.
And you are not yet late in joining bitcointalk.
It is continuously developing.
Day will come where another coin will come out and will require the support of new members.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: