Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Failed to recieve my bitcoins  (Read 1608 times)
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:17:49 PM

Don't delete anything! Download the latest client (0.8.2) and run it. It uses the same data dir and should show your coins once synced to the network.

Good il try this when I get home.

I opened the new client and it is now synching with the network but its taking forever since i was 116 weeks behind. I hope this works looks more promising than the last client.

It will take a while, unfortunately. That is one of the issues the devs have been working on

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:15:19 PM

If you are in a hurry, you can use dumpprivkey from the console to export the key associated with your receiving address, then import this to a blockchain.info wallet (never used it, but I assume it lets you import keys).

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
atl4nti5 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 03:02:42 AM

Don't delete anything! Download the latest client (0.8.2) and run it. It uses the same data dir and should show your coins once synced to the network.

Good il try this when I get home.

I opened the new client and it is now synching with the network but its taking forever since i was 116 weeks behind. I hope this works looks more promising than the last client.

It will take a while, unfortunately. That is one of the issues the devs have been working on

yeah its been running for a about 8 hours and i still have 9 weeks left to synchronize.
atl4nti5 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:34:26 PM

Hey it worked guys. after synchronizing my balance was updated. Thank all of you so much for the help i really appreciate it.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:38:13 PM

Good to hear that you received your order.  Keep in mind that if you don't open your wallet for a long period of time that it may take longer to sync with the network and update your transactions.  Have a great weekend.  Smiley
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:11:09 PM

Glad to see it all worked out. I sent a message to MagicalTux asking to either update or redirect bitcoins.com - hopefully he acts fast to avoid more frustration for newcomers.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
atl4nti5 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:07:26 PM

Glad to see it all worked out. I sent a message to MagicalTux asking to either update or redirect bitcoins.com - hopefully he acts fast to avoid more frustration for newcomers.

yeah thats a good idea, id hate for someone to have to go through the same trouble haha its was frustrating.
atl4nti5 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:07:47 PM

Good to hear that you received your order.  Keep in mind that if you don't open your wallet for a long period of time that it may take longer to sync with the network and update your transactions.  Have a great weekend.  Smiley

Ok will do, Have a great weekend too
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: