Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vezt is Garbage  (Read 6141 times)
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

WTF is this??? https://twitter.com/VeztInc/status/913307718940737537
korele

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

ico hacked, funds lost, gg, 460k lost
What a joke ico, still making the webpage while ico should have been live, delayed for hours, then hacked, then you guys tweet, vezt ico hacked, funds compromised, sorry guys.
Bunch of noobs
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

Wow...Best of Luck to you guys that you get your stuff back.

But i believe they could just start new and give all payers coins too that paid before.

Trust in the project gonna be hard to rebuild though.
DeRhino

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

cant believe this is happening >.<

what do you guys think will happen now?

they also deleted their " WE GOT HACKED" post from twitter......
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:11:17 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:23:18 PM by d0r10n

Everyone, please try not to freak out, this was a malicious attempt on the project.

AFAIK : I've been checking the Telegram chat, the Vezt Twitter account got hacked, and it appears someone in the Telegram chat was posing as the CEO was trolling and trying to scare people, but the Ethereum Wallet that ICO participants sent funds to is safe. This was told by the official Vezt Telegram poster which is  I believe the CCO (Chief Communication Officer) Michael (I can't remember his last name).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
wardagainstcheese

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

Twitter was hacked. No funds were lost- nothing effected Vezt's wallets. Just a twitter hack- the hacker on twitter then posted "LOL WE LOST YOUR FUNDS"- that is why it's deleted now. All funds are safe.
deejaywolf

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

If only Twitter was hacked, why webpage doesn't work?
wardagainstcheese

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

If only Twitter was hacked, why webpage doesn't work?

That's a great question.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

What happen to the ICO? the links seems dead cause it redirects to a twitter 404 page.

*Apparently somebody say it was hacked  Shocked

d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

Quoted from official Vezt account on the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191554.msg22339418#msg22339418

"Hello, everyone. This is Michael, Director of Communications for Vezt.

Last night, we were spoofed. A few items of note:

• YOUR FUNDS ARE SAFE. No wallets were touched, and we are in full control of them. Full stop.
• The TGE is on hold for the moment. DO NOT send any further funds until we have given the go-ahead.
• Yes, we had a broad range of security measures in place prior to the TGE.
• Yes, our security people have been working hard throughout the night to get everything fixed.
• Yes, we are working to restore our website as soon as possible.

The biggest thing you guys can do to help right now is help cut down the FUD.

People talk. We get that. But while we're working the problem, we need your assistance. When Chicken Littles come around screaming about this and that, don't feed the trolls. Seriously.

Thanks again.

At your service,
Michael"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

Latest Telegram info from Vezt:

* * * A Note to the Vezt Community * * *
Cross-posted from https://medium.com/@vezt/a-note-to-the-vezt-community-2d1ad3a4feda

Greetings Vezt community!

As many of you know, Steve’s phone was compromised via a social engineering hack in the middle of the night. This led to the hacker being able to access his Telegram account, the Vezt Twitter account, as well as cause issues with the website.

Fortunately, our team was quick to respond and was able to prevent any monetary damages. All funds are completely safe thanks to their security measures. Again to reiterate: no funds were lost and our wallets are fully secure.

We realize such an event is frustrating, and should be dealt with the upmost seriousness. Here’s what we’ve decided to do:

• We’ve decided to do the responsible thing and postpone the TGE for 7–14 days in order to do a final code and security audit.

• Everyone who has already contributed will stay “in.” Your tokens will carry over to the new TGE.

• We are also adding manpower, consulting with more security experts and will have an update for you in a few days.

• We will be making some improvements and updates to the website all in accordance with the feedback you’ve sent us.

• During this time, our communications and business development team will push the Vezt story to as many channels as possible to expand our reach and also bring more attention to what the team is working on.

In addition, many people have written to tell us that we should announce some big name artists and rights holders. We hear you! Rob and Steve have been working the phones and holding meetings day and night with some well-known singers and bands. We will announce these partnerships as soon as possible.

We think this is the most prudent way forward to shore up our technicals and resources and then press onward and upward.

We welcome all of your advice, input, and ideas. Keep ’em coming! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Keep tuned for more updates! We will continue to keep the communication strong with you all!

At your service,
Michael E. Rubin
Director of Communications, Vezt
michael@vezt.co

Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

The original poster is the biggest scam around. He has made some great calls in the biggest bull market ever - kudos. But now He's on twitter calling waltonchain project a scam after pumped to fud it down and he was unsuccessful in his attempts.  He calls everyone a noob and that he's an OG. The guys mad because his bags are losing that's all. He shouldn't be so bitter about it. You win and you lose.

I called this clown out - I wrote
Watch $wtc pump, Claim og status, call everyone a noob, claim $wtc scam, no effect, try shill own bag - aww lol he blocks - I must have hurt his feelings  - what a sore loser lmao.

I would seriously boycott his projects - they are a glorified pump and dump. Before you get hurt - look at sia coin
Chiraag001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

Just look at where this is heading
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

The original poster is the biggest scam around. He has made some great calls in the biggest bull market ever - kudos. But now He's on twitter calling waltonchain project a scam after pumped to fud it down and he was unsuccessful in his attempts.  He calls everyone a noob and that he's an OG. The guys mad because his bags are losing that's all. He shouldn't be so bitter about it. You win and you lose.

Watch $wtc pump, Claim og status, call everyone a noob, claim $wtc scam, no effect, try shill own bag - aww lol he blocks - I must have hurt his feelings  - what a sore loser lmao.

I would seriously boycott his projects - they are a glorified pump and dump. Before you get hurt - look at sia coin

He's highlighted some really good opportunities, but that doesn't mean all of them work out. Plus from what I've seen he does TA which gives a reasonable indication, but it's not foolproof.

Plus, it also doesn't mean you should be blindly following. Do your own research, invest with what you can afford to lose if you're feeling it, and live with the decision...and I hope it's a good one.
Chiraag001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

He's highlighted some really good opportunities, but that doesn't mean all of them work out. Plus from what I've seen he does TA which gives a reasonable indication, but it's not foolproof.

Plus, it also doesn't mean you should be blindly following. Do your own research, invest with what you can afford to lose if you're feeling it, and live with the decision...and I hope it's a good one.

I think it's a scam to call other projects a scam when you don't know about them. I was the first
To tell him about waltonchain and he said never heard of
It. He made his mind up that it was risky to invest which I agreed but I took the risk. Then he made a post here telling people to dump and that was at 1usd. ATH is 7usd and he wants to bring the price lower to buy in or maybe he is just severely butt hurt because his portfolio red and he missed the party lol. He should know he can buy in at the next market crash I would be very wary investing in what him and his crypto "buddies" invest in.

Anyway This guy is a grade A loser 
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Lol I blocked u because I was sick of u sucking my dick asking for my opinion on shit because you ARE a noob and you know it. 

Sorry you're butthurt.  Drops mic.
Aerox

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

Looking to step in but the ICO is on lockdown because of a hack. Np, shit happens. Registered on the site for updates on it. Would like to enter once it starts up again. Can't find their telegram channel though. Big music enthousiast, that's why i'm in Linx aswell.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:23:14 PM

Looking to step in but the ICO is on lockdown because of a hack. Np, shit happens. Registered on the site for updates on it. Would like to enter once it starts up again. Can't find their telegram channel though. Big music enthousiast, that's why i'm in Linx aswell.

Check out the OP man I posted the tg join link
Chiraag001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

Lol I blocked u because I was sick of u sucking my dick asking for my opinion on shit because you ARE a noob and you know it. 

You are the butthurt one - thats why you were fudding it. Just shows what a tool you are. Everyone can read your twitter and see for themselves. I called you out on it ... looks like you are way too sensitive. You get triggered ahaha. I find it hilarious you had to end up resorting to shilling your bags after all that.
And Is that the best you can come up with - calling people a noob because they invested in a project thats done well - you were too once aswell - you are now way too arrogant and put yourself on a pedestal. My portfolio is doing well - that is all there is no matter how new I am. I only called your antics out  - that is all. You are a grade A asshole whose parents should have whooped into shape growing up - now it looks like it is too late   Cheesy
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

You are the butthurt one - thats why you were fudding it. Just shows what a tool you are. Everyone can read your twitter and see for themselves. I called you out on it ... looks like you are way too sensitive. You get triggered ahaha. I find it hilarious you had to end up resorting to shilling your bags after all that.
And Is that the best you can come up with - calling people a noob because they invested in a project thats done well - you were too once aswell - you are now way too arrogant and put yourself on a pedestal. My portfolio is doing well - that is all there is no matter how new I am. I only called your antics out  - that is all. You are a grade A asshole whose parents should have whooped into shape growing up - now it looks like it is too late   Cheesy

Look who's writing essays.  Move along pleb.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: