Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:20:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOTICE: Beware of people claiming to be a part of CIYAM  (Read 196 times)
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

I hadn't intended to ever log in here again but unfortunately thanks to LinkedIn (not taking my word and instead wanting me to use lawyers) I will just leave this here  to make sure that people are aware that at least one individual is currently pretending to be a "co-founder" of CIYAM (there is no such thing as people on this forum who have been around long enough will know that this organisation is pretty much all of my own work apart from a few small contributions here and there).

My guess is that perhaps some stupid new ICO might pop up pretending to have something to do with CIYAM - if it does then please understand that it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I have updated the main web page for CIYAM (http://ciyam.org) to reflect this and will keep it as it now is until this problem resolves itself.

(mods - please leave this in here for a day or so before moving it elsewhere as this could be important to prevent people from being scammed)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: