Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:09:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 999 pure silver bars and rounds for bitcoin, world wide shipping available  (Read 22118 times)
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 02:13:05 PM

hmm only thing to add now looking back over the thread, the coins cam with no certificate of authentisity but i guess there was only 1 on all the horse coins so they could not be sent out individually.  OP can u confirm this please.

FuzzyBear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
dozerz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2225
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:44:06 PM

hmm only thing to add now looking back over the thread, the coins cam with no certificate of authentisity but i guess there was only 1 on all the horse coins so they could not be sent out individually.  OP can u confirm this please.

FuzzyBear

thanks everyone, glad you have enjoyed your coins.

@FuzzyBear only the stock horse coins come with a certificate, the year of the horse bullion lunar does not have a certificate (only the proof version which i don't have).

@koelen3 you will have your tracking number tomorrow, its not always possible for me to get to the safe as they only keep business hours for security reasons.

space for rent, shilling for sats
FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 03:48:05 PM

FuzzyBear

thanks everyone, glad you have enjoyed your coins.

@FuzzyBear only the stock horse coins come with a certificate, the year of the horse bullion lunar does not have a certificate (only the proof version which i don't have).

@koelen3 you will have your tracking number tomorrow, its not always possible for me to get to the safe as they only keep business hours for security reasons.

Cool yeah no worries thought that might be the case, i am very very happy with my purchase so ty Smiley

FuzzyBear

dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:35:52 PM

thanks FuzzyBear, glad to hear you are happy with your purchase Smiley

i still have a few horses in the stable that are looking for new homes.

also some shots of the new 2013 500g bars

https://db.tt/lEy7032o
https://db.tt/9tdCMaNi

koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:25:57 AM

Order of my 500gram silver bar has arrived here.
Thank you, I'll upload pictures later.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 10:32:39 AM

here's a pic of the 2 Oz Horse coin... very nice Smiley

dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:20:07 AM

thanks fuzzy, they arent the easiest coins to photograph but they really look good in your hand, especially the 2oz.

to celebrate the chinese growth in bitcoin i will start stocking 2013 1oz pandas, pics to follow soon.

deliveries will be delayed until early next week and with silver and bitcoin extremely volatile atm you can lock in a price with me via pm over the next few days.

dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:04:47 PM

I've recieved my package today. I'll upload pictures soon. Very fast delivery aswell! The only 'negative'  thing is that there are 3 cracks in the protective case of the large coin (the coin itself is fine). Did you ship it like that, or did it damage during transport?

glad to hear it arrived safely:) not so glad there's a crack, especially the way it was packed and was sent in pristine condition. if would be happy to exchange it for you if you want to send it back to me?

dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 04:25:51 AM

I've recieved my package today. I'll upload pictures soon. Very fast delivery aswell! The only 'negative'  thing is that there are 3 cracks in the protective case of the large coin (the coin itself is fine). Did you ship it like that, or did it damage during transport?

glad to hear it arrived safely:) not so glad there's a crack, especially the way it was packed and was sent in pristine condition. if would be happy to exchange it for you if you want to send it back to me?

I also thought it was very strange. The package isn't damaged, and it was packed very well. Maybe the customs tried to open it, because I also noticed a small cut in the seal of 1 bar. The cut looks like it's made with a knife. So it sounds like it's not your fault Smiley. Do you know if there is a website where I can order a new case?

Thank you for the offer (exchanging it), but that would be a lot of trouble for just replacing a case. I could send you a picture of the damage, maybe you can ask the mailcompany you used if they might know what caused it

EDIT: Just noticed a small crack in the smaller case aswell Sad

all seems very strange, the package was sealed so you should have seen signs of anyone opening it, was the tape cut? if it was customs they usually replace with customs tape to show they have opened it. ive never had any damage or customs interfering in packages, maybe netherlands customs are different.

you can replace the cases with airtites, check their site or ebay sell singles which will fit the coins.

i use only standard mail, not a courier company but drop me a picture with the damage as i would be interested to see it. apologies for what happened but this appears to be a rare and unusual case.

dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:45:07 AM

Hey dozerz,

Will the panda coins have the same price as the 1oz horse coins?

Also did you get my Pm?

pandas have arrived! to celebrate our chinese friends driving the price of bitcoin i am offering the 1oz 2013 panda.

what is a 1oz panda and why so special?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Silver_Panda

the current mintage is 8 million for 2013, much less than the silver eagle (think 40mil) but with 3 times the population of the usa. in 2011 it became legal for chinese citizens to own silver coins, the future looks bright Smiley

with silver and bitcoin all over the place the current price is 0.2btc per coin + shipping (around 0.1 for up to 10 tracked)

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 05:54:06 PM

will you also ship 250g bars and include a Geiger cash receipt?
if so, I'm gonna make a large order next week, if we can arrange a nice price for a 3000€ order.
dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:02:33 PM

will you also ship 250g bars and include a Geiger cash receipt?
if so, I'm gonna make a large order next week, if we can arrange a nice price for a 3000€ order.

sure we can, just let me know what you would like on the receipt. pm me and we can work something out.

icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:10:05 AM

Ordered a few coins, can't wait to receive them
icey
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 01:00:52 PM

Just wanted to say I received my coins this morning. Excellent packaging and beautiful coins.

Thank you very much
icey
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:48:33 PM

I ordered

1 x 2oz Horse
1 x 1oz Horse
1 x 1/2oz Horse

Somebody has posted pics on the previous page. Stunning coins. The 2oz is a beauty, you won't be disappointed
icey
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:38:55 PM

So you did!  Grin

Stunning coins, im very happy.

dozerz, do you have any 2011 year of the rabbit coins?
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:01:48 AM

I'm hoping to make a large order soon. I want to move some money into precious metals.

I don't know /a lot/ about PMs at the moment but I am reading up - can someone else verify the issue with no Certificate of Authority and how much of an issue this *really* is?

I also noticed dozerz sells quite high above spot, as mentioned, so I'm wondering if this is the smartest place for me to try and diversify into metals?

Thanks dudes.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Apocalyptic

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:11:05 AM

can someone else verify the issue with no Certificate of Authority and how much of an issue this *really* is?

You probably meant Certificate of Authenticity. Well the issue is just that you don't have a certificate by any kind of authority in these matters that the metal you're buying is precisely what it claims it is. If it's not an issue to you it might be for a potential buyer when you'll look to sell them.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

I've been in contact with him so I hope to make an order soon.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
dozerz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:21:49 PM

So you did!  Grin

Stunning coins, im very happy.

dozerz, do you have any 2011 year of the rabbit coins?

i think i have a half and oz and maybe a coloured one, what were you after?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: