Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14491 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

We will see, how many coins are on the wallet tomorrow. I think many coins are lost, because only in the last game I could click "reedem token".
But it was fun either.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TTE

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

i lose all my token now..looooool.. after played redeem and enter email address then all gone.

Aren't they are going to send the json file with email? I didn't get a promt for downloading the file.

At the redeem page:

"If you do not want to share your email address - simply click here to download the file to your computer."

One game is over. I wanted to continue the other and all the tokens were reset! The strange approach of the developer.

Pleeease check the previous page.
ronnieppatel

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

slack username : grosetracy
telegram username : grsinaapavala
twitter userntme: @grosetracy

My ETH address : 0xce65E462A7b606fF16Aa05328150d6E7E7548ea6

Thanks

6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

i lose all my token now..looooool.. after played redeem and enter email address then all gone.

Aren't they are going to send the json file with email? I didn't get a promt for downloading the file.

At the redeem page:

"If you do not want to share your email address - simply click here to download the file to your computer."

One game is over. I wanted to continue the other and all the tokens were reset! The strange approach of the developer.

Pleeease check the previous page.

Ohhh I totaly missed that.I think i wrote my email though I have no problem with that and I hope they will send the file Sad.
CryptoDirndl

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

I think this is just great! I love playing Go!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:47:25 PM

The idea is nice, but who is the winner?
A little summary, "White wins with 54,5 points" or so would be nice.
Knowing who is the winner would be much more funny.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

Generate one token every 20 seconds.

A turn takes 20 seconds. You can only earn a token when it is your team's turn. There are 2 teams in a game. So it is more like generate one token every 40 seconds.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:12:16 AM

i didnt received the email until now. And this game started 1.30 - 4.30 am at the morning in asian time. More likely dev didnt want asian peoples to join. please changed your time of played or make two time mining for a day. It not fair for us to in asian. Time issues fix it.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:30:08 AM

i didnt received the email until now. And this game started 1.30 - 4.30 am at the morning in asian time. More likely dev didnt want asian peoples to join. please changed your time of played or make two time mining for a day. It not fair for us to in asian. Time issues fix it.

Me also haven't received any email from PLAY until now...

About the play time, I absolutely agree with your suggestion. It's better to arrange another time slots for Asians (Or, the dev team can split 1.5 hour for Europeans, another 1.5 hours for Asian daily)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

About the play time, I absolutely agree with your suggestion. It's better to arrange another time slots for Asians (Or, the dev team can split 1.5 hour for Europeans, another 1.5 hours for Asian daily)

me too no email

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

the rewards for playing are always the same? one token every 20 seconds right?

so there is no benefit for people who play from the beginning..
TTE

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:00:53 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 10:14:07 AM by TTE

the rewards for playing are always the same? one token every 20 seconds right?

so there is no benefit for people who play from the beginning..

1 Token for every suggest you make on the board
You can get a token every 40 seconds (20s per team)
You have to ACTIVELY make a move every 20-40 seconds.

The earlier you join, the more tokens you can get.
Someone already did the math:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2206107.msg22217316#msg22217316
  16200 tokens
    -------------------------------
       "airdrop" period

But I think it will be 8100 tokens since it 20s team black and 20s team white.

If I'm right, you can get between 0-8100 tokens during that 30 days.
lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

Hey there,

thanks for your feedback! We will release the change notes in the next hours. The emails are being distributed right now - so you should see it popping up in your inbox any minute.

About the timeframe for the game - we also thought about different nations and thank you very much for the suggestion for asian players. We already started discussion with the museum of modern arts here IF we could play during different times and maybe we can get this done in the next days. The first thing we thought about would be to have a second timeslot that starts +9 hours after the original one - so that would be 10:30 am - 1:30pm in your timezone - would you like that idea or do you think that would not fit? (or we could also maybe do it a bit earlier - breakfast time or something)

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

The idea is nice, but who is the winner?
A little summary, "White wins with 54,5 points" or so would be nice.
Knowing who is the winner would be much more funny.

Hey Frank, thanks for the idea. We already have a summary board in place but did not release it for the first version - we are porobably gonna implement it during the next week. What stats would you like to see there?

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:18:40 AM

Wow awesome - we are excited to see the first trades  Grin

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
wilhb81

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

Hey there,

thanks for your feedback! We will release the change notes in the next hours. The emails are being distributed right now - so you should see it popping up in your inbox any minute.

About the timeframe for the game - we also thought about different nations and thank you very much for the suggestion for asian players. We already started discussion with the museum of modern arts here IF we could play during different times and maybe we can get this done in the next days. The first thing we thought about would be to have a second timeslot that starts +9 hours after the original one - so that would be 10:30 am - 1:30pm in your timezone - would you like that idea or do you think that would not fit? (or we could also maybe do it a bit earlier - breakfast time or something)

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I'm glad that you considered our suggestion here and yup, the time slot seems okay for us (Maybe, we can sneak on during lunch time and play the game Cheesy)

lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

Hey there,

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I'm glad that you considered our suggestion here and yup, the time slot seems okay for us (Maybe, we can sneak on during lunch time and play the game Cheesy)

That sounds great! Yeah the only thing that determins our timeslots is that it should still be night where we are - so the building can light up. And during that early time there should not be a  big problem with light pollution - hope we can sort it our with the museum in the next days Smiley

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
wilhb81

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

Hey there,

Hi there,

That sounds great! Yeah the only thing that determins our timeslots is that it should still be night where we are - so the building can light up. And during that early time there should not be a  big problem with light pollution - hope we can sort it our with the museum in the next days Smiley

Hopefully, we will hear some good news from your side Smiley

In the meantime, I got 79 PLY tokens and here's the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/gqptfy

A question here, since I got 79 PLY tokens, but I noticed in myetherwallet, there's no short acronym of "PLY". In this case, should I add custom token onto the list or any other suggestion?

Thank you very much @lab10collective. Keep up the good work

ANTIMANIA

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:57:07 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 03:19:51 PM by ANTIMANIA

Why did you change the time? People were preparing, and you for the sake of two users have all changed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: