Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🔥▶️[ANN]PLAY. Proof-of-PLAY |MINING-ENDED|DONATION-ENDED| STAY TUNED ▶️🔥▶️  (Read 14491 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

I think that the future of this project lies more in the real plane! Your success is guaranteed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seliqui

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:16:44 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 05:20:19 AM by seliqui

Looks like we are just have 3 hours only to play it everyday, why the time is so short ? Is the coin automatically transfered to our wallet after play the game?

The time is so short because this is the current timeframe we have to show the actual gameplay on the facade of the "Kunsthaus" in Graz/Austria. (see http://bixcam.kunsthausgraz.at/). One part of the whole play4privacy concept is to keep the gameplay private and anonym, but the outcome transparent (blockchain) and public (facade at the kunsthaus).

The tokens get distributed once every day as a batch-transaction.

....but the bixcam is killing me!!! it's draining my bandwidth quota
anyway to turn off the cam... there's nothing special to see on it anyway

We've added the option to adjust the refresh-rate from 2 seconds to 50 seconds as you like. That should help Smiley
The new changes will be avaliable right before the next play-phase today.
*update* Added the Option to kill the refresh at all Smiley
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

Looks like we are just have 3 hours only to play it everyday, why the time is so short ? Is the coin automatically transfered to our wallet after play the game?

The time is so short because this is the current timeframe we have to show the actual gameplay on the facade of the "Kunsthaus" in Graz/Austria. (see http://bixcam.kunsthausgraz.at/). One part of the whole play4privacy concept is to keep the gameplay private and anonym, but the outcome transparent (blockchain) and public (facade at the kunsthaus).

We've added the option to adjust the refresh-rate from 2 seconds to 50 seconds as you like. That should help Smiley

Counting the total amount of tokens today will be?
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

When one game ends and I did not manage to get tokens, then there is no counter of the total number of tokens that can be deduced? This is confusing. Can I start the game and withdraw the entire amount at the end?
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

I can specify different email addresses and passwords after each game? I want to give gifts to friends! For example: after the first game - Jack, after the second - Anabel?
seven-app

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

In my country tha game starts at midnight Undecided
Would you start 2 hours earlier ?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)
█     PoSToken (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0)    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0) ●  WebSite (https://postoken.org)  ●  Twitter (https://twitter.com/PoSToken)  ●  Slack (https://postoken.slack.com)  ●  Whitepaper (https://postoken.org/whitepaper.pdf)
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

How to join this airdrop?

demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

How to join this airdrop?

you need play this game on website p4p.lab10.coop
but games for airdrop its every 7PM to 10PM CEST you need check back later

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

What is this?

edit: Ah I see, EtherDelta changed to an other token, while site was loading, strange.

Double open the link and get where you need it!

Of course, I opened the link, but for some reason it was forwarded to https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH after a long loading time to KNC token on Etherdelta.
Second thing is, that you can't choose PLY-Token from the dropdown menu on top of the site.
So I couldn't find PLY in the drop-down menu and I couldn't see it after clicking the link, thats why I asked.
But at my second try, the site was loaded properly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

Great idea! A good platform for ICO. There are some questions, but in general everything is clear. The main thing is that it is intuitively felt that the project will succeed!
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

okay i am playing, having fun...now what?
lab10collective (OP)

Activity: 112

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

hey, I don't see the option to put my own ETH address. Do I have to create a separate one for every single time I quit the game?

Right now the option to input your won eth address/wallet is not implemented as we are still working on security here. The reason for this is that you have to enter the private key/have an open wallet as every move is signed so we can guarantee full transparance for the proof-of-play.

For now you have to generate a wallet and every time you log in from the same device you should have the possibility to access that wallet by entering the keystore password (if you delete the cache this wont be available).

Hope this helps

if I don't redeem nor donate and not yet created wallet, would the token keep accumulating on the cache?
you might let us now, by stat page or something, how long we play how many tokens earned and such
showing a list of previous moves would be great idea and a way for people to learn
I think in asia, if I'm not mistaken, we called this chinese checkers

Hey Thirdspace,

thanks for your feedback. Right now you can play as many rounds a day as you want and create the wallet at the end - the tokens accumulate in your cache - but please redeem them before the end of the game day (10pm CEST) or they could get lost.

We are already working on a stat page - game-based stats and token stats - will probably be implemented within few days.

We are also already working on a game-feedback (chinese checkers,...)  where you are able to learn the game better while playing/see what others are picking.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
BlueStone

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:13:17 PM

What is this?

edit: Ah I see, EtherDelta changed to an other token, while site was loading, strange.

Of course, I opened the link, but for some reason it was forwarded to https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH after a long loading time to KNC token on Etherdelta.
Second thing is, that you can't choose PLY-Token from the dropdown menu on top of the site.
So I couldn't find PLY in the drop-down menu and I couldn't see it after clicking the link, thats why I asked.

On etherdelta add this contract address manually.
Click on Coin Dropdown list > Other (at the bottom) > Enter the following details :
Address: 0xfb41f7b63c8e84f4ba1ecd4d393fd9daa5d14d61
Name: PLY
Decimals: 18
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

What is this?

Hey Frank, right now it is a bit complicated - thanks for @ANTIMANIA and @revenanTts for pointing out the possibility of Etherdelta! We are already working on a listing - so you can access PLY via the drop-down menu.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

Alright everyone - only one hour to go! Here you can see a first video-summary of the project: https://medium.com/play4privacy/understanding-the-blockchain-and-playing-for-tokens-dba2d4cd2dda

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

Sad to see the game more to Europeans peoples only as peoples in Asian still sleeping.. Very unfair how the token be distributed. While us have to stay awake 1am to 3am just to play chinese chest.lol. Better make it private then.
lab10collective (OP)

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

Sad to see the game more to Europeans peoples only as peoples in Asian still sleeping.. Very unfair how the token be distributed. While us have to stay awake 1am to 3am just to play chinese chest.lol. Better make it private then.

Hey Soulripper,

thanks for your feedback. We heard a few times now that a different schedule would fit better for asian people and that a lot of asians want to play. So we are already trying to free up a different timeslot asap! Smiley The only condition is that is has to be when it is still dark here in Austria as the Museum is an important part in the project. We are targeting 4am-6am CEST - that would be 10am-1pm your time - would that be ok for you (that is the latest we can go as we have sunrise after that) or would breakfast time be better?

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

Hey Soulripper,

thanks for your feedback. We heard a few times now that a different schedule would fit better for asian people and that a lot of asians want to play. So we are already trying to free up a different timeslot asap! Smiley The only condition is that is has to be when it is still dark here in Austria as the Museum is an important part in the project. We are targeting 4am-6am CEST - that would be 10am-1pm your time - would that be ok for you (that is the latest we can go as we have sunrise after that) or would breakfast time be better?

it will be really great dev. Hope it can be accomplish before monday. Will be more great if mobile user can played also.
BlueStone

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

In the middle of the game, it is automatically getting paused and asking to redeem tokens. When I'm clicking on redeem button then it's asking to create wallet every time. Is it normal? When I get the tokens into the wallet? Can we redeem multiple times during gameplay?
Devastation

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

whats up with the current gameplay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: