Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: valuable altcoins  (Read 1761 times)
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:47:14 PM

I recomend-EOS,LITE,OMISEGO,NEO,ETH

100% agree this, in addition: WTC / LRC

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:58:09 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 01:34:56 PM by Ging

for me Bitcoin Gold will be the next valuable altcoin for sure if you posses Bitcoins on an exchange they probably have to give you the Bitcoin Gold.
zidanaltaer

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

for now it will be very difficult to predict valuable altcoin, I mean in the near future, some of there have a good marks in the future, they are centra, change, and domraider, I am very impressed with the concept.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:25:51 AM

for now it will be very difficult to predict valuable altcoin, I mean in the near future, some of there have a good marks in the future, they are centra, change, and domraider, I am very impressed with the concept.
Nothing to say about the valuable coin because this is crypto and you will be finding all of the cryptos full with pump and dump. I can say that the truth about the crypto all of the crypto are valuable but that depends on the development process.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:12:20 AM

Most people don't know you can make good passive income with crypto and it's amazing.

You should read this stuff and look seriously into it. Because I think it changes the whole game, in my mind:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.

My fave CRAVE is a powerhouse - not only is it a double lever against fiat (via bitcoin), but there's only 1.38 Million over them around.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:17:37 AM

It seems that everyone has posted thier own coins that they invested.there are some of the altcoins,bitcoin cash ,ethereum and zcash which is brrn the bigger one in the market.it is also to invest now on the upcoming ico than thr altcoins now ntry is one that i preffered

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:24:24 AM

For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.

during the bitcoin and altcoin dump the price value are too low i believe on that time is the best to buy bitcoin or altcoins as investment to become profitable but is not to late to invest in bitcoin and altcoin because every coin have a potential to become valuable altcoins and the bitcoin is the number saving i believe for bitcoin as my investment in the long term.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.

Recommendations depend on how much $20,000 means to you. If it means a lot, then go safer with some top 10 coins such as ETH, XRP, NEO (although XRP is a definite long-termer).
If $20,000 doesn't mean a huge amount, then you can add some risk and go for lower-down coins. Stox and Aventus I think will do well and are very cheap at the moment.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:36:05 AM

That is a huge budget and if there are valuable altcoins that I will recommend you at least five that is gereat to invest in a long term basis just like Ethereum, ZCash, Monero, Ripple and Dashcoin because this altcoins are old enough to be considered a valuable asset for future investments. I recommend you five because in trading this coins is really good because if the other is low you can trade the one that is gaining in it's value and vice versa.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

Coin I really loved this month was Status. It hit bottom, then it had speculative news to rise, and it cleaned its speculation 2 or 3 times buy drops and rises. And I think its going to be even better. It is good strong coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kamina87

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:43:35 AM

There are a lot of good altcoin that are running ICO and have been launched as OMISEGO, Change bank, Rivetz, NEO, ETH, etc ... Currently I am investing in change bank (NEO) and NEO , you can learn about these projects

hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:47:27 AM

My portfolio is monetha, pillar, ethereum, stox, 0x project and cindicator. Those tokens all have high potantial for raise.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:55 AM

Wow you have huge capital, i think much better to invest in the altcoin which is on the top of the cryto market, to lessen the risk just divided it into 5 different altcoins. And i suggest that you buy 1 whole bitcoin and used it for trading method, fiat to bitcoin and bitcoin to fiat it just only need a timing to make great income.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Coin I really loved this month was Status. It hit bottom, then it had speculative news to rise, and it cleaned its speculation 2 or 3 times buy drops and rises. And I think its going to be even better. It is good strong coin.

I like Status as well. It's a good long-term coin. And short-term if it keeps up the rising and falling and rising again pattern then it's great for trading, too.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:29:10 AM

There are many valuable coin in this online market if anyone know about details coin this is a best place coincap online market. You can see this value able coin here . My mind of talk is Bitcoin is a most valuable and 2nd is ETH and Other is LTC and check details in online marketplace.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

I like XEM due to the community but I'm always trying to choose small or middle capitalization coins to make better profit. One of my favourite low-cap is ZEN. They will release masternodes soon so it should be pumped a lot.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:50:33 AM

All Altcoin Valuable In Directly and Indirectly.When you buy altcoin, if this coin price down then you wait and hold.I am sure you are profitable some day later.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:52:26 AM

After I invest on a cheap alt coin and it's price increased tremendously, for e.g, I buy 1 million FRWC, please refrain from loling hard for time being. I buy them for 1 Sat each as Franky is selling them for 1 Sat each, motherfacker thinks people are stupid, one third of lol.
When FRWC price hits 10,000 Sats/FRWC I will become richest man in the world, then I will tell you to buy FRWC. now you are free to lol as much as you want.
Forget about investing on any alt coin, if you are unable to mine a coin, don't give your money to whales. find a coin to mine like BTC & Ξ & ɱ & Ł & Ð & DASH & Ξclassic.

🖤😏
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:10:39 AM

FunFair is also worth checking out. It will be big in Q1 2018.

nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

There are many valuable altcoins in cryptoworld.I like some coin.Because it was give me more profits few days ago.waves,aby and mgo is a good altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: