Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is myetherwallet.com  (Read 1480 times)
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

like for example a campaign give me some token, does this token automatically added as new token? sorry for a newbie question, im just learning this stuff

I have followed one ICO in November last year, and they have got a really usefull document which was explaining how to create an ethereum wallet and how to add new token there

https://ico.zonto.world/files/ZONTOHowtopurchase(v.1.1EN)(cdrv.19)Text.pdf

here you are

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

hi guys, I'm guys wondering what is myetherwallet.com, they say that it isn't a wallet? but can we use it as wallet to store our ETH?
and the next question is, if we have token, how can we convert it to ETH or BTH using myetherwallet.com?

myetherwallet is in fact a wallet to store eth and etc and all it's respective erc20 tokens, which are build on top of those platforms.
all my friends have explained what is myetherwallet
and I think myetherwallet is the easiest wallet to use to receive an erc20-based token that most bounty projects accept the wallet address in.

Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

very can , because myterwallet is perfect as an eth wallet. and it will be very easy if you
use it. and how to convert it, you can use exchange like etherdelta and idex

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

Myetherwallet is the ETH store and the tokens use ETH platform to operate. A secure website is encrypted and almost completely confidential
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Myetherwallet is the ETH store and the tokens use ETH platform to operate. A secure website is encrypted and almost completely confidential
Moreover, you can run your copy of myetherwallet on your pc (in super paranoid mode - without internet connection), sign the transaction and broadcast it from other machine.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
monchor

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Myetherwallet is a ERC20 wallet which you saved ethereum based token.To create a account go to myetherwallet.com and set a password,you got a UTC file,eth address and private key.Do not share private key otherwise you lost your token.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

I do not want to say like other it supports ERC20 tokens. Since it is web wallet we cannot say this as a standard web wallet. Here on this wallet you able to do the offiline transaction as well.
I do not think there are web wallets which can unlock the wallet with the keystore file, private key, trezor file and etc. Other wallets does not give that option at all.
If you need to make the transaction, you should have the ethereum in your wallet to consolidate the gas fee.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

I use myetherwallet to store my erc20 base tokens and im confident that my tokens are safe on that wallet. Even a lot of members says that myetherwallet can be hacked which im not convince.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

MEW is a wallet where you can store ethereum and ERC20 based tokens,it is the most safest and best wallet for storing tokens.If you want to sell your token then you need to move your token into an exchange where your token are listed then you can convert it into fiat or bitcoin.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

hi guys, I'm guys wondering what is myetherwallet.com, they say that it isn't a wallet? but can we use it as wallet to store our ETH?
and the next question is, if we have token, how can we convert it to ETH or BTH using myetherwallet.com?
convert ETH or BTH will not work
Allincode

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Moreover, you can run your copy of myetherwallet on your pc (in super paranoid mode - without internet connection), sign the transaction and broadcast it from other machine.

Yes, very safe option. I feel safe so I don't use it nowadays.
If you take precautions from phishing sites, myetherwallet is very safe in online version too.
Genzdra24

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source, client-side tool for easily & securely interacting with the Ethereum blockchain. Client-side means you, and only you, control your keys.You can access it online to get up-to-date blockchain information and have easy access to the network for broadcasting transactions, but all of the private key address accessing or transaction signing is done client-side. That means you can download all of the javascript and html and actually run the whole thing offline, very useful for air-gapped cold-storage wallets.A very handy chrome extension ether wallet that allows you to manage your ether as well as any ERC20 tokens. It also has an easy to use ENS tab that allows you to easily bid on, finalize, and resolve .Eth addresses. It's free and open source and the devs seem to be good peoples.Very Useful wallet.

Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Keep in mind that Geth in light mode + Mist are much less odd when it comes to usability.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

MyEtherwallet (MEW) is the official wallet for ethereum that supports ERC-20 which allows us to store and transact using Ethereal token.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

My ether wallet is an ethereum wallet which can stores ethereum and ethereum based tokens.It is ine of the most popular wallet for storing the tokens and it is very safe to store too because it has private key access so no one can access our coins without the private key.But you need to keep your private keys safely once you lost your keys then your funds will be lost forever.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

This is a site that acts as a virtual wallet, where you can store your tokens, you go through the registration procedure and get your office on the site, but you can not transfer money from one currency to another, you need to use the exchange,
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 287

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Myetherwallet is one of our main purses in getting token of every ico that we participate in a kompanye, and another term myetherwallet is the site for we take the private key and the ETH address

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

myetherwallet is the platform that uses Technology of ERC-20 that usually called by the name of MEW.
myetherwallet is the wallet especially for Ethereum (ETH) but it can receive any kinds of a token. You can read from this link, I hope, can help you:

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/myetherwallet-explained/

If you want to convert a token to the ETH, you have to sure that token already to be listed in the market, and you can use etherdelta. Import your myetherwallet account to etherdelta and sell your token become ETH.  After your token was sold your token will be converted to ETH, and then you can export from etherdelta to your myethereum account for withdrawal by the exchanger.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
deniyoga

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

MyEtherwallet is an Ethereum wallet service that supports the ERC-20 which allows us to trade and trade using Ethereum tokens on this site. Myetherwallet is usually used by bounty hunters to serve as their wallet service when following a bounty campaign (Read: What is Bounty Campaign) which they will get paid ethereum tokens if the bounty they do using the base ethereum.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

so far I consider myetherwallet as my personal wallet where I keep my coins from this forum. if you ask where to redeem your coin to eth or btc. maybe you can search first the market where you will sell your coins. after you get the market where you will sell then send your coin to that market and sell it to eth or btc. thank you that I know further you can ask to more experienced.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: