Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE] Unikoin Gold -Decentralized Esports Betting back by Mark Cuban  (Read 10648 times)
equelitor

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

I like the project, I like the concept, the concept is very interesting in my opinion, hopefully this project run successfully. amin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

I like the project, I like the concept, the concept is very interesting in my opinion, hopefully this project run successfully. amin

don't buy insider bittrex scams.. they are not to be trusted :\ ~bitcoin for life!

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Lukas2112

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Bittrex inside job? :\ how do you EARN these tokens? ANY bounties? Smiley ~thanks in advance!

don't buy insider bittrex scams.. they are not to be trusted :\ ~bitcoin for life!

We are not sure what you guys are saying when you mention 'insider bittrex scams'.
We are not scamming anyone, we are working hard to expand the overall utility and ecosystem of this token.
Lukas2112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Unikrn & Dash Radio to launch Unikrn Radio: Crypto & Esports Show to Millions of Listeners!

The audience for UnikoinGold is getting much bigger very soon.

From its inception, UKG has been a monster project, as we seek to reinvent the way gamers are able to exchange, engage and earn from playing, watching, and betting on their favorite games. Last week, we announced UKG’s first partner, GUNNAR Optiks, is accepting UKG as a means of exchange for all GUNNAR products, and they won’t be the only ones.

Today we’re pushing out in a totally new way: the airwaves.

If you don’t know Dash Radio, you’re in for a treat. Think satellite radio, available anywhere, anytime, for free, no commercials, with personally curated experiences by the leading experts. For example, they’ve run channels by leading musicians such as Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne and B-Real of Cypress Hill (among others).

Dash Radio is DJ Skee’s personal baby and it’s gaining significant momentum. So who does Dash Radio look to as their experts to create a curated experience for crypto and esports? Unikrn.

Starting at the end of this month Unikrn will be bringing you Unikrn Radio, a channel on the Dash Radio network, which will be dedicated to Crypto and Esports. This is a continuation of our much-requested conversation series hosted by myself and Kingsley Edwards.

For a taste of what that content will look like, go no further than the Unikrn YouTube, where a few pilot episodes were dropped in preparation for this deal. The response we’ve received from our community has been overwhelming: everybody wants more. So we’re making more.

The difference is that now we’re instantly opening the gates for you to share with your friends, listen in your car, on your phone, on your tablet, in your kitchen, to seemingly every device known to man. Seriously, I’ll include a list at the end of this blog and you’ll probably find your microwave on there at some point. Dash Radio is huge, and we’re anticipating a much larger audience of Unikrn Radio listeners.

And we’re also bringing our expertise and completely unique content to the MILLIONS of listeners already using Dash Radio. DJ Skee, told us that many of their existing user base has been clamoring for a show like this. They’ve been asking for it, and Unikrn is the only company in the world with the unique mix of insight, success, existing product and endemic overlap to be able to bring it.

This means great crypto content — as well as esports, gaming and startup content — across the board, and a whole lot of new and interested people getting exposed to UnikoinGold. It’s a major win/win, and we’re especially excited about how this is allowing us to cast a wider net and engage a whole new audience of interested users who otherwise may not have become interested in UnikoinGold for months or more into our steady growth.

I believe everybody in gaming would hear about UKG sooner or later, but with the content on Dash Radio, a whole lot more people are going into the sooner category.

For you, the fans already in our corner, there’s even more reasons to listen: we will be joined by special guests and experts in crypto and esports, and we’ll offer Q&A sessions for members of Unikrn’s growing Discord community.

Unikrn’s Dash Radio listeners will also become eligible for UnikoinGold and other giveaways, exclusive first-access to news and a ton of content for enthusiasts of crypto and esports.

To start, it’ll just be honing and continuing the show we piloted earlier this month. As we expand, we have a ton of ideas to help bring our audience the best coverage possible by tapping our extensive staff. I’ll also bring on a CEO from one of the world’s largest exchanges to talk about his impressive journey; it’s a crazy story.

We have top-of-the-line experts — we’re talking hired-by-publishers as analysts because they’re so good — on the world’s best esports, we have some of the most technically sophisticated crypto staff on the planet, we have a company chock-full of leading voices on gaming, business, betting and blockchain.

This is not just a beginning, but it is just the beginning for a new media future here at Unikrn.

PS Here’s that list I promised you:

Dash Radio brings distribution options to every corner of the listening market across a litany of devices and vehicles. The list of eligible devices include: Amazon Alexa, iOS, Android and Amazon Fire mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, Pluto TV, Apple Carplay, Android Auto, AT&T Drive, MirrorLink, aftermarket products from Pioneer, Bosch, Clarion, Harman and cars from most of the world’s major manufacturers such as GM, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Acura, Chrysler, Honda, Maserati, Mazda, Porsche, Scion, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Buick, Jaguar, Land Rover and more.

End of this month we're starting this show! We will be posting it on our socials and communication platforms so you will all know when this goes live.
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Bittrex inside job? :\ how do you EARN these tokens? ANY bounties? Smiley ~thanks in advance!

We are not sure what you guys are saying when you mention 'insider bittrex scams'.
We are not scamming anyone, we are working hard to expand the overall utility and ecosystem of this token.

Mark Cuban has a track record of trouble with SEC ===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1eHKf-dMwo

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Urbane

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Quite the useless link OWZ but we are not running a scam here
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

how can i earn Unikoin Gold tokens? It's for online gambling? Why is it on bittrex? Online gambling is illegal last time i checked :\ hmm

===>

Uniconnect wtf?  Roll Eyes >>> https://unikrn.com/connekt

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

Listing on Binance (January)
https://coindar.org/en/event/unikoin-gold-ukg-listing-on-binance-2327
Urbane

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

how can i earn Unikoin Gold tokens? It's for online gambling? Why is it on bittrex? Online gambling is illegal last time i checked :\ hmm

===>

Uniconnect wtf?  Roll Eyes >>> https://unikrn.com/connekt

You can earn by trading skins for UKG, playing via Connekt but all Connket UKG must be used on the platform via Jackpots, Winning Jackpots with bonus unlocked UKG or buying UKG from exchanges.

Online gambling is not illegal world wide and we have licenses to operate in several countries, we also have other utility uses for UKG like our partnership with Gunnar glasses whom will be accepting UKG for payment soon.
Urbane

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

There has been no official announcements made about UKG being listed on additional exchanges. I suggest people not jump the gun until we announce something.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

if you think this coin is would not survive in this market, that is your big mistake !! who will know in the future ? sometimes a miracle comes one by one and i know this will happen on unikoin gold. maybe yes in the market right now, the price of bitcoin is rocketed, but i am sure that someday the price of unikon coin will rocketed too, just see and be patient    
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

Maybe I was little late and rushed to buy UKG token when it was on it's peak yesterday. Today I read all about it and joined Discord' now I feel "I WAS NOT LATE"

Great Team, nice concept and a big run to cover which will surely be achieved. Good luck.

The monitoring system which is there is best stuff - https://unikrn.statuspage.io/

Lukas2112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

===>

Uniconnect wtf?  Roll Eyes >>> https://unikrn.com/connekt

This is to 'connekt' (link) game accounts for which you can earn UKS and UKG on our platform. It has been servicing gamers for over 2 years now.

Online gambling may be illegal in your jurisdiction but we aim to offer non-gambling services where we are legally not able to offer gambling services.

We will be offering gambling services and non-gambling services in jurisdictions where we are legally allowed to.
Please stop making baseless FUD-remarks.

Mark Cuban beat the SEC regarding the charge you are referencing. He fought the case and won it. Cleared of any wrongdoing.
Lukas2112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:25:45 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:31:10 PM by Lukas2112

MAINGEAR to Create Luxury Crypto Miners with Exclusive Features & will accept UKG Payments (Unikrn Wallet integration) for their Entire Line of Systems!

UnikoinGold is badass. It’s unlike anything else out there. While UKG is just its infancy, it’s already unparalleled in bringing esports and crypto together with real world applications, and real users.

Think about it. There’s no other esports and gaming decentralized token that you can earn by gaming, swapping for in game items, use them jackpots that enhance your gaming experience, and safely & legally bet (using UKS for now) on all the major esports matches in the world.

It’s absurd how much you can do with UKG for how young it is, and the reason is that we were prepared with years of use case, full development staff, an established company and product, and a realistic roadmap before we even announced our token sale.

Now we’re seeing major partners in this space take notice. Last week, I was excited to share that GUNNAR Optiks will be in partnership with Unikrn, accepting UKG as payment and giving their customers access to exclusive perks, such as bonus UKG for purchases.

This week, we’re excited to say we’re going one step further with our Maingear partnership. Maingear is known in the world of luxury machines as the creators of the world’s best gaming PCs and laptops and has earned numerous awards (think thousands), including the editor’s choice award by PC Mag, Best Gaming Desktop at CES 2018, and other accolades from Inc.5000, Popular Science, Intel, Nvidia, AMD, and more industry leaders. In fact, Maingear used to compete with my first born VoodooPC before we were acquired by HP.

And, yes, as of today Maingear will integrate Unikrn Wallet so they can accept UKG in exchange for any of their computers, which average in price around $3,000 sometimes sell for as much as $30,000. On top of this Maingear is releasing a co-branded Unikrn + Maingear series of mining computers known as Maingear ACM (Advanced Crypto Miner). These things aren’t just crazy looking, they will outperform any other miner on the market. — It mines Ethereum and every other minable coin. There will be an app that will allow users to acquire UKG as well, with details forthcoming. All of this will generate more users for Unikrn.

With this move, Maingear is creating an experience for their users that their competitors cannot deal with. That’s one more mega partner in the bag for Unikrn and UnikoinGold. That’s one more use case drawing users to our platform and becoming exposed to the best esports and gaming experiences in the world.

In other Unikrn news, we’re sorry to say our team, BIG, was eliminated in the penultimate stage of the ELEAGUE Boston Major, but our entire company has complete faith in them to reset and recover. When they earned legend status at the prior major last year, they were underdogs and they had an almost unprecedented run against the odds.

As a betting company, we understand that sometimes the odds aren’t everything. BIG will be back.

For the rest of the major, we have a content team on site and a live analysis broadcast happening from our Berlin studio featuring SPUNJ, natu and James Banks, some of the best in the business. It’s amazing that this crew isn’t in ELEAGUE’s official broadcasts, but we’re happy to bring fans an easygoing broadcast option Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

There’s always more happening here at Unikrn. We have our first ever MGM Grand Event coming up on Saturday. We have new features in development. Our Dash Radio program launches next week.

Our team is literally working 24/7 to reinvent esports, gaming and crypto. Welcome to the new future, thanks for stopping in. I can’t even imagine the excitement when we launch our live betting, oh man — I can’t wait. If you have time you’ll want to read this press release on today’s exciting news!

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

===>

Uniconnect wtf?  Roll Eyes >>> https://unikrn.com/connekt

This is to 'connekt' (link) game accounts for which you can earn UKS and UKG on our platform. It has been servicing gamers for over 2 years now.

Online gambling may be illegal in your jurisdiction but we aim to offer non-gambling services where we are legally not able to offer gambling services.

We will be offering gambling services and non-gambling services in jurisdictions where we are legally allowed to.
Please stop making baseless FUD-remarks.

Mark Cuban beat the SEC regarding the charge you are referencing. He fought the case and won it. Cleared of any wrongdoing.

WALL OF TEXT = BITTREX IS IN U.S.A. THEY LAWYERS ARE DIRTBAGS !!! ONLINE GAMBLING IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS!!! FUCK OFF :\

Urbane

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:20:28 PM by Urbane

We recently announced that GUNNAR Optiks is integrating Unikrn Wallet into their platform, which will allow their customers to exchange UnikoinGold for GUNNAR’s beautiful lineup of optics. We announced something similar with Maingear Computers as well.

Since then many companies have been asking if they could jump on board the Unikrn Wallet train, and while we’re supportive we want to make sure they are credible gaming and esports organizations before we’ll approve and promote them. After we approve them we want to make things somewhat simple for integration.

So to make things easier, our CTO and his team of unicorn’s created a WooCommerce plugin for Unikrn Wallet. WooCommerce is one of the biggest, easy to use ecommerce platforms based on Wordpress. The Unikrn WooPlugin allows you to accept UKG in the checkout process in parallel to other forms of payment. With 37,692,943 downloads, WooCommerce powers over 28% of all online stores, damn that’s a ton of opportunity! Read more in the link above!

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Partnership with MAINGEAR (January 27) Cool
https://coindar.org/en/event/unikoin-gold-ukg-partnership-with-maingear-2441
Urbane

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

TODAY

At 3 pm PST, Dash Radio will air the Unikrn interview with Bittrex's CEO on the multiplayer channel

Be sure to listen here: http://dashradio.com/multiplayer
Lukas2112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

Bittrex's CEO Bill Shihara was interviewed on our Crypto Radio show - Unikrn Radio!

..."I didn't really quit my position at Amazon just because of Bittrex. I needed a change of pace," Shihara said. "So what Richie (Bittrex co-founder) Rami (another co-founder) and I did is we worked the full day at Amazon as they were paying most of our salaries, and we focused on that all day long. We focused on that 100%, and then we'd come home and work another 8 hours a night on Bittrex. There was a lot of sacrifices in our personal lives and, in some cases, even our health. The engagament in the community was so high that we didn't mind putting in the time, we loved it that much.  ...
Read full article here
Lukas2112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Wagering Business Giant, Andrew Vouris, is Unikrn's New COO

The former Deputy COO of Tabcorp, Andrew Vouris, is joining Unikrn and bringing with him over 10 years of gambling sector experience.

During Vouris’s time at at Tabcorp, he was responsible for some of the largest Wagering and Media businesses in the world. He also contributed to the team that grew their online business. He has over 10 years in the gambling sector, during which time he was also responsible for retail, digital and online channels and helped grow Tabcorp to a $13 billion company.

Tabcorp is a major investor in Unikrn, also due to Vouris’s visionary confidence in this company long before he joined. Now that he is joining, he will lead Wagering and Gaming growth strategies and help connect our global offices.

With 2018 ahead, this is part of the Unikrn’s internal improvements ensuring a leviathan rollout across 2018. We expect this to include crypto betting, huge product updates, 24-hour and real-time betting in applicable regions, our unencumbered re-entry to Australia betting and a rollout of regulated betting across ...

Read news release here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: